Search results

1. Hijacker27

Selling: Selling my PEN15

My wife told my that my PEN15 (Perfected Electric Nanochip 15) is too small, so looking to upgrade to something a little bigger. I have recently swapped PEN15es with someone else and it is now tier 5.99. If you, or your wife, thinks that my PEN15 fits perfectly for your needs, please shoot me...
  2. Hijacker27

Info: Best entropia universe keyboard

New keyboard just for EU! Corsair just made a keyboard for EU guys!!!111!
  3. Hijacker27

Help: Data needed to update jdegre optimizer skill curve

Hey everyone! Way back when jdegre made his skill optimizer and skill scanner tools, there was not a lot of data to go off of for skills over 10K (and was not much need to chip past level 100) and therefore any calculations that require skill values over about 13K will not calculate accurately...
  4. Hijacker27

Merry Husskmas

Monday December 6th 2021, 1 MA time (not set in stone as I have 3 children to put to bed). Make sure you have the vaccine mission done, and as always I ask a 20% of total value of any items looted. Please no PvP prior to the death of hussk, otherwise I may revise my stance on public hussks...
  5. Hijacker27

Profile rankings not updating

Thread title ^^
  6. Hijacker27

Effective Efficiency Calculator

Since a lot of people seem to be pretty bad at math and are not sure which weapons are worth using, or are using something they think is amazing but after paying markup on everything they're better off using a swine deluxe at level 0, I've made a google sheets document that will allow people to...
  7. Hijacker27

Selling: One of a kind Rainbow Sword

Selling the one and only tier 10 Rainbow sword. Uber dps at a reasonable skill requirement. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=750 Current bid 73K PED for both sword and FEN X amp Buyout 95K for both Initial bid has met and will end Feb 17th 04:15 MA time with a 24 hour...
  8. Hijacker27

New year, new hussk

Friday January 15th 2021, 21 MA time. Make sure you have the vaccine mission done, and as always I ask a 20% of total value of any items looted. GL HF see you there!
  9. Hijacker27

Question: Beacon Missions

Hey Mindark, For the longest time beacon missions were my favourite activity in game and a favourite activity of societies and teams in game as a group activity. They were both challenging in terms of skills/gear to do the higher end missions as well as challenging in terms of coordination to...
  10. Hijacker27

FYI: Alabama All Access

With the new VU, MA has finally made space hunting in team or with a capital class ship worthwhile. Obviously not everyone has their own mothership or privateer to easily hunt the robot waves. Those of us that own the Alabama invite you to join us in defending Calypso space from the robot...
  11. Hijacker27

Hussk week!

Hey everyone! Got the materials to spawn 3 Hussks ready! First one will be TODAY 4 hours from this post time. Next will be Thusday time yet determined Last will be Saturday night roughly 5 hours ahead of this posting time. Free to show up, make sure you have the vaccine mission done for...
  12. Hijacker27

Buying: Gosubusagi Blood Sample

Paying TT+200 for any gosubusagi blood samples. Need em for hussks!
  13. Hijacker27

Hussk

Time: Sunday May 31st 0:00 MA time (so saturday night for those of us in the west) Standard 20% item cut applies if you lot an item. See you there gl!
  14. Hijacker27

Hussk in 3 hours

Title says it all, see you there! Still ask 20% of any items looted
  15. Hijacker27

Hussk Sunday Dec 15th

Hussk Sunday Dec 15th, 16 MA time. 20% item tipout still applies, so Messi can go knife himself if he doesn't wanna play by the rules.
  16. Hijacker27

Hussk Sunday Nov 17th

Hey guys, the next Hussk will be Sunday Nov 17th at 18:00 MA time. Standard 20% of item value tip out applies if you loot something cool, else no cost to participate other than your ammo. GL HF, if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about and how to get mission done to get there...
  17. Hijacker27

FYI: Hussk Sat July 20th

16 MA time Standard 20% cut on any item loots applies GL HF
  18. Hijacker27

Question: PvP

Hey MA team, Back in the day PvP combat used to be a popular and very competitive part of the game; from the introduction of Amathera and Land Grabs up through the creation of Space, player vs player combat was always an optional but very popular and important (and sometimes profitable) part of...
  19. Hijacker27

FYI: Returns on Beacon Instances broken since Loot 2.0

Hey guys, just a FYI since the support department is doing nothing about it. Ever since loot 2.0 came around, beacon instances no longer 'pay out' extra loot like they used to. Back in the day you'd just kill the boss and every 20-100 beacons or so you'd get a huge amount of loot from the boxes...
  20. Hijacker27

Uber: My Spidey senses were tingling

So.. I've been working on my spider mission (done a good 11K of them since FEN started) and decided to hunt a few before bed after work last night. I got lucky and hit a 14K about an hour in, then went to bed after a bit of celebration. Fast forward to today after work, I log in to finish my...
  21. Hijacker27

FYI: Dear Mindark

Hey Mindark! Lets make pretend a little, and lets make it close to home. Think of the food court at your local Ikea. You haven't eaten all day and just got paid, lets go to ikea and get some food (Yum)! So you walk through all the rooms with beds, pass the couches, even ignore the fancy new...
  22. Hijacker27

FYI: Beacon returns are a scam

Hey everyone, I just want to let you all know that since loot 2.0 beacon missions are broken and do not give any chance of multipliers even though average loot is lower to build up for them. Ever since I've started tracking, I've averaged a total of 81.5% tt return doing beacons, but I've done...
  23. Hijacker27

HUSSK Sunday April 29th 3 MA time

Hey everyone! The Worm must DIE! Will run at April 29th 3 MA time (11 PM EST on Saturday 28th for me). No entry fee, mandatory 20% cut of total value of any item looted (total value is TT+markup). Tips are 100% welcome. Also don't forget vaccine mission must be done to show up...
  24. Hijacker27

Buying: Hussk Blood Samples

Hey all, Since I'm an idiot that never learns, I need the following blood samples for more Hussks (and here are my prices atm) Sand King Blood Sample TT+100 Gosubusagi Blood Sample TT+100 Traeskeron Matriarch Blood Sample TT+100 Raging Daikiba Bull Blood Sample TT+50 Message me in game, on...
  25. Hijacker27

Ready to get Hussked TWICE?

Hey guys, Its that time again, and hopefully MA actually put some items in the loot pool for us (else I'll be reaaaally sad). This time though I have enough samples to summon Hussk TWICE! First one will be this Saturday at 17 MA time (noon Eastern Standard Time) Second will be this Sunday at...
Back