Search results

1. Medusa

Selling: Quads

Daily auction price
  2. Medusa

Selling: Quads

All full TT, daily updated and fair prices - Updated this part, prior: Good price, was unclear to some :D
  3. atum

atum

4. las-vegas-banner

las-vegas-banner

5. Medusa

Question: Crafting after VU?

TT wise I had a great return just after the VU, no new bps or rare bps, not even wire bps :P btw, can anyone tell me if Quads and vehicle attachment bps drop from vehicle bps like chair frame or combustor?
  6. Medusa

Servers Are Down

I think now they just need to make the hamster run again.... I got a scarry cat I might lend them :D
  7. Medusa

Downtime Extended

my bad... something was wrong with my pc :P
  8. Medusa

Downtime Extended

Am I actually seeing this right? 9 GB update o.0
  9. Medusa

Downtime Extended

Downloading VU :)
  10. Medusa

Question: Market ballancing techniques - changes?

Most of the ingame professions are suffering a recession during the past coupple years due to oversupply of raw materials. For example: Miners are forced to basicaly look for a TT break even since only a small amount of ores have a markup larger than 110%, crafters, due oversupply on large...
  11. Medusa

Thats right, but Im more counting on new vehicle bps, there is still a lot to come and its easier to craft a lvl II bp and hope for something new than to go for a lvl V since most of the new powerfists, clubs and weapons generally are on a high lvl bp drop as far as Ive seen, I might be wrong...
  12. Medusa

but it might be a good chance to get a discovery when crafting just after VU, or not? :D
  13. Medusa

is it better to craft directly after a VU or (vehicle bp - chair frame to be exact ) or to wait until the "loot system" is settled. Lost a lot just before the VU with crafting simple I plastic springs, and got a comeback with the chair frame bp just befor the VU (3 minutes before shutting down...
  14. Medusa

Selling: Awesome Meat Grinder (DOA Foeripper tier 7) and personal sexy nurse (Improved omegaton FAP) - LG supercombo

Still open for negotiations, you can offer: Items, PED, Deeds, Sweat, Kidneys... :D
  15. Medusa

Marketing campaign

I would buy lubricates for 5.5m USD and give every newbie with credit card a free sample... He/She will need it for sure :D On a more serious note,... The biggest marketing stunt for MA and EU was actually not even intended, due to the dynamics of EU the first big auction (Treasure Island) and...
  16. Foeripper T7

Foeripper T7

17. Medusa

Selling: Awesome Meat Grinder (DOA Foeripper tier 7) and personal sexy nurse (Improved omegaton FAP) - LG supercombo

buuump Updated with full gun stats, price removed TAKING OFFERS!
  18. Medusa

Selling: Ola #42 west - ATUM -

Bump for a good friend :)
Back