Search results

1. Medusa

Selling: Quads

All full TT, daily updated and fair prices - Updated this part, prior: Good price, was unclear to some :D
  2. Medusa

Question: Market ballancing techniques - changes?

Most of the ingame professions are suffering a recession during the past coupple years due to oversupply of raw materials. For example: Miners are forced to basicaly look for a TT break even since only a small amount of ores have a markup larger than 110%, crafters, due oversupply on large...
  3. Medusa

Question: Crafting after VU?

is it better to craft directly after a VU or (vehicle bp - chair frame to be exact ) or to wait until the "loot system" is settled. Lost a lot just before the VU with crafting simple I plastic springs, and got a comeback with the chair frame bp just befor the VU (3 minutes before shutting down...
  4. Medusa

Selling: Awesome Meat Grinder (DOA Foeripper tier 7) and personal sexy nurse (Improved omegaton FAP) - LG supercombo

TIER 7 DOA FOERIPPER Like said I got the honor to offer you this time a real meatgrinder, with around 200 DPS when using all dmg enhancers + dante, this baby can kill a common noob twice with one shot, and can be a real threat for any uber trying to take your turf in the comming landgrab...
  5. Medusa

Selling: Proteron Neck Bone

Taking offers per PM only. PED preferable, but will consider an item deal aswell. Ty P.S: It is not a new drop still only 3 or 4 available :)
  6. Medusa

FYI: CND: The bidding can start !

Click to enlarge Feel free to place your bid :)
  7. Medusa

Business ethics in EU?

One point which came up to my concern recently is that the behavior of several "traders", "entrepreneurs" and similar in EU lacks any business ethics and in some way normal moral standards. For one part I experienced: - over night change of agreements without giving the 2nd party the...
  8. Medusa

Medusa is 5y old, and still pees in the bed - Standing!

On the 25th May 2005 my darling Medusa Misstress Rox was created, after the avatar update I made her look like my current gf, and always love to look at her back in undies when mining :) Have some good days, some bad, but still enjoyed every day in EU, especially because of my friends. Thank...
  9. Medusa

Selling: Full Vigi F (UL)

Price TT+200, as much as Ive paid for it :)
  10. Medusa

Buying: EWE EP 40 - Tier 2 - 3

Im looking for this baby, if anyone has one please drop a pm with a price tag :) thank you
  11. Medusa

FUMA is born! - Recruitment thread

FUMA, is a statement for all those tired of beeing pushed by the power, FUMA, is a way of reasoning the "universe" we are connected with, FUMA, is fun and cooperation, bringing the core values of "why we play" back to the "participant" We dont have any minimal skill requirements, or any kind...
  12. Medusa

Medusa needs a home

Hi all, Im a, hate the term, "veteran" noob :P started playing in 2005, and went trough good and bad times with MA/FPC/PE/EU/EF :) After a quite long break Im back here and need a mature and skills and bussines oriented soc. My main IG profession is miner, with skills which can be found im my...
  13. Medusa

Challenge to miners : Hughe mining Experiment

We all want to know more details about areas, spawns, average sizes and ore movement. Lets bring our resources together, our time and our PED for one or two runs at a middle sized area, take notes of every hit with cords, and create a full map of finds at a given time. The parameters which...
  14. Medusa

Paid Events - Biggest single loot or Most total loot?

What do you prefer? Biggest single loot is more of gambling, but still until the end of the event everyone has the chance to win it. Most total loot is more fair if players of almost the same lvl and with similar dmg / sec play, but with a mixture where some ppl do 200% dmg / sec more than...
  15. Medusa

Merp Mania @ New Switzerland 200 PED prize - Free Entry

MERP MANIA!!! WHEN ? Friday 23rd April 1900 In game time WHERE ? OLA 41 - North - New Switzerland TICKET PRICE?: Free Tickets! PRIZE FUND: 1st Prize 200 PED RULES: Highest Single Loot Merps are Maximum density lowest maturity, set in the northern part of the LA, rocket and grenade...
  16. Medusa

FYI: OLA 41 - Merp and Argonauts - Max Density

Hi, For all thoose looking for a good spot to do some rocket skilling, or want to finish the argonaut or merp quests, I would advice you to go to new switzerland, OLA 41 West has now max density, lowest maturity argonauts, and OLA North: Max density, lowest maturity Merps (Natural Tezlapods are...
  17. Medusa

FYI: Merp and Argo questing in New Switzerland

Thread closed, there is another on this topc
  18. Medusa

Not the nicest position to die in....

was afk for a while, when I came back my avvie was like this :S Seems like I got !!!!! :(
  19. Medusa

Question: Depositing less tha 100 USD without CC?

How can I depo 30ish USD without using a CC or Ukash? Is there any way?
  20. Medusa

Medusa knows now how to mine - Blog

Hi, I used to be mining quite a lot before selling out some time ago, but just yesterday after a conversation with a friend I figured out that Ive been wasting PED's for nothing only because of wrong mining technique. I want to start my own blog, for you and for myself in order to keep track...
  21. Medusa

Buying: 30k EFD - 60 PED

Buying up to 30k EFD, at a rate of 10 PED / 5k EFD. PM me
  22. Medusa

Question: Mining on Rocktropia?

Are there still the same ores and enmatters like on Calypso? How is the mining there?
  23. Medusa

Event Idea: Amathera Marathon - Feedback

Tired of Sweating, Hunting, mining, crafting, wasting PED after all all the time? You need a challenge? Ever tried to be Armorless, gunless, and without TP chip and fap, and need to run a long relation without TP's? You think you know how to avoid danger? You think you are a born pathfinder...
  24. Medusa

One step away from awesomness - Vehicles are here!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jaCPVpEES4 Take a look and droll... the car in CC wasn't a joke after all...
  25. Medusa

Looking for Webdesigner - Cooperation

Hi, Im currently looking for a web designer with flash and java experience in order to establish an EU related website for business purposes. Please apply per pm, the application should contain a brief summary of relevant skills for the above mentioned purpose. Thank you in advance
Back