Search results

1. desg90

Halloween treat for all Entropians!

As everyone is wishing happy Halloween to each other and donning their spooky costumes, I've prepared a special treat to this dear community of mine. I know my voice is not enough to draw Capricorn out of Inkheart (book reference), but I worked my best on the angles. Enjoy...
  2. desg90

Taming Renaissance

First, I know that Marco explicitly stated: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1592696-post186.html But: My deductions: a) MA has delegated Marco the development of Calypso. b) Marco has Taming and Mindforce already in his to-do list. c) Marco said he wanted to finish all pending...
  3. desg90

PKing event for newbies.

Nothing to see here...
  4. desg90

Would this be betting?

We all know that lotteries and money betting is discouraged (at best) by MA. But, would a specific PKing competition be betting (thus illegal)? The competition would be thus: Players assemble in an hexagon. They all pay a certain quantity of PEDs to a single victim. They all start shooting the...
  5. desg90

Boorum Picture Contest

I know for a fact that Boorums are still spawning at New Oxford. So, I've devised this contest in order to have a few more pics to use later. Take a few screenies. Select the best ones and post them here. I will give from 1-1000 EFD per picture. Points will be awarded according to angle...
  6. desg90

Bork's Activity Forecast

Some of you may know me and my various promising projects. Some of you may not even care. For those who actually care enough to wonder where I may be or why I sometimes leave EU without telling you beforehand, I have created a weekly activity forecast where you can see if I'm going to be...
  7. desg90

Restarting the Entropian Press

Let's face the truth: the Entropian press is dangerously stagnant. Entropia Forum has been recently criticized for its temporal lack of news. The Calypso Post is waiting for the editors to be active once again. Entropia News Network has completely coagulated. Fact: The industry is stagnant...
  8. desg90

Polyglocy

Yes, English is, as many would call it, the international tongue. But, we all know perfectly well that many (if not most) EU players come from a non-English speaking background. As such, it is not surprising that we Entropians "live" in a polyglot environment. So... just out of curiosity...
  9. desg90

Bork is back and easier to contact!

A few months ago I anounced a brief vacation from EU. Now, I'm back! During this period of time I thought that one of my greatest problems as a journalist and VP was being in contact with people around me and having a fixed place. One way to solve this problem was: A personal webpage! There...
  10. desg90

My most sincere apologies.

Hi! Alexander Bork here! First of all, I want to say I’m awfully sorry! Over the past few months I’ve disappointed many people. I promised to be there to do an article and I didn’t. I promised a new scoop but failed. I started many projects and… failed to launch them. I discovered very...
  11. desg90

No Sweat No Gain!

. A personal quest where VR and RL have something in common: Aesthetics and... SWEAT... . Yet another sweat quest... with a healthy twist... Coming sooner than you think! .
  12. desg90

Land Grab (Wednesday) Detailed Account

Land Grab for Wednesday is about to happen in a few more hours and I thought it would be useful for historians and welcomed by most players to have a log where they can read a blow-by-blow account of Land Grab today. Just like the one I started for the Warm Up LG. So, I opened this thread...
  13. desg90

MA heard the pleas from filmmakers!!!

Photographers and video makers alike have always complained about the inflexible camera view. Well, I've got excellent news! There are new options which let us focus on other avatars!!! :yay: You select a victim, press a button, bump against him/her and... voilà! Here are a few pictures to...
  14. desg90

Land Grab Warm Up Detailed Account

Land Grab Warp Up is about to happen in a few more hours and I thought it would be useful for historians and welcomed by most players to have a log where they can read a blow-by-blow account of Land Grab Warm Up. So, I opened this thread where people can post messages like... ...and so on...
  15. desg90

Entropian TV News.

With the upcoming TV series and Jamhot's success on implementing a TV channel. I thought it was time to have up-to-date TV news as well. But, before I start any deals, I want to see if I'm an able video director/editor. You can see my recent videos on YouTube. So, I want to make a TV News...
  16. desg90

The Sweatweaver

After almost two months of unwilling absence, I thought I would mark my come back with an inspirational article. On Alienna Alien Xartia's (a.k.a. Matt) request, I'm publishing the article on E.F. as well. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- The...
  17. desg90

The Master Sweater

Here's Yet Another Sweating Vid fo' you! ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEqWwZvXqgU I've been wanting to exploit that bug for months! :lolup: Maybe you don't see it clearly, but the concentration... thing... remains there. No matter how much I move or what I do. :D Sadly, I can't sit or...
  18. desg90

MA Support: Officially Useless.

UPDATE: I formatted my computer so, the issue is "solved". -------------------------------------------------------------------------- OK, "Officially" might be bit extreme. For more than a month I've been having this problem with EU. They have suggested 4 or 5 things that didn't help. Now, as...
  19. desg90

Interplanetary Travel and Space Pirates?

A few minutes ago I stumbled upon this website, Just click on the word "HISTORY" once you're there. Or you can read the excerpt here: I didn't know MA had already announced HUNDEDS OF PLANETS, TREASURE HUNT, and SPACE PIRATES. :yay: I can still feel the adrenaline flooding my...
  20. desg90

Bork's Vid Competition.

As some of you might know, I am doomed to an existence without EU until those lazy bums at EU Tech Support find a solution to it. :rolleyes: Still, I refuse to sit here and not enjoy EU. I decided to open a vid competition to get at least a few peeks of Entropia and soothe the urge to simply...
  21. desg90

What to do when you can't enjoy EU?

As some of you might already know, I am COMPLETELY shut outta EU. I can't even write articles for my soc or TCP! :( Well, I have to do something with my time besides study, have I not? This is all the EU related stuff I've came up with: I've driven those helpful people at the Technical...
  22. desg90

A Day in a Sweater's Life

Some of you might have heard a madman looking for actors a MONTH ago at PA. This madman promised to publish the vid that same weekend. He didn't. I'm afraid the poor bloke had problems using Windows Movie Maker... for VISTA! DUN DUN DUN! Now he's back from having problems with his ISP and...
  23. desg90

Entropia.exe won't run!

My entropia.exe application won't run because of PhysXCore.dll. After I accept the EULA,the "Contacting Server" message appears and then... nothing happens. When I access it directly from C:/Program Files/MindArk/Entropia Universe, the log-in window outer frame appears and then it disappears...
  24. desg90

No lie spending for a week!

According to the last ABC cryptic message, we are encouraged (by MA disguised representatives themselves), to stop spending money (all lies!) starting today. I wonder if the community is really saving money or just ignoring the message?
  25. desg90

Avatar Textures and Visual Quality

Visual Quality affects Avatar Beauty! Hello! I want to give some advice to beauticians and their customers. [My story] Today, when I visited Ido's Beauty Parlor to change my face skin, I realized the vertical arrows weren't working properly, that is to say, no matter how much I clicked them...
Back