Search results

1. James Haley

EU Racing Championships?

Surely you are aware of the 2 New Switzerland tracks the one around Chugs and the single drag style strip west of Memorial. There is also the Cape Corinth Coastal highway :) and also the Fort Argus to Honuri PVP enduro highway. Blast those are the only ones I can remember right now. Guess I...
  2. James Haley

My last post in this forum unless it is explained why? (RockStars)

Has anyone considered this possibility: Mr. moderator is sitting at his computer checking over the forum one last time before going to bed, he's tired its been a long day. He tries to get everything done cuz hes taking tomorrow off and sleeping in. As he is doing some final mod stuff...
  3. James Haley

Selling: All of my Storage (TT=1220.65ped) Startbid TT+1

Actually UTC or GMT would mean that the bid for +100 was put in 57mins before the cut off time. The time you would be looking at is adjusted for summer and GMT does not adjust.
  4. James Haley

Free Wormhole Events 01-Sep-10: Destination is at

What about Cape Corinth as a destination?
  5. James Haley

Question: Old Question:What do you do when you are in a slump?

Well a while back I got a crazy idea in my head to try and craft a set of every armour in the books (still working on that :P ) . So now when things seem to get slow I grab say a set of Explorer or Warrior or one of the other low end sets of armour that I have and go out and see how big a mob I...
  6. James Haley

Ethnography #3 of Entropia

"Australasia is a region of Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, the island of New Guinea, and neighbouring islands in the Pacific Ocean. The term was coined by Charles de Brosses in Histoire des navigations aux terres australes (1756). He derived it from the Latin for "south of Asia" and...
  7. James Haley

Word Association Version 2.0

Busted .. .. ..
  8. James Haley

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

:/ so that means 2 ya?
  9. James Haley

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

268 . . . . . . make that 2 didn't see JC's post..and Anzak's would be 1
  10. James Haley

The Alphabetical Movie Game :D

:) Enter the Dragon
  11. James Haley

Comfy Chair of Death II: Motorised Assault!

Conditional I would like to give this a shot as a driver/owner ive got one of those hummer trucks so can take a gunner and passengers :) the only proviso is my work roster ... gimme some heads up so i can beg a day off or miraculously fall sick :laugh:
  12. James Haley

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians :)

Happy Canada Day from a Canadian down under to all my bretheren back home in The Great White North .... have a strange brew for me and --Coo roo coo coo coo coo coo coo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie
  13. James Haley

Info: Locations for Repesilex please

Okay so my question is (and appologies to the OP for the small highjack) has entropedia been for the most part abandoned then cuz this wasn't the only thing I found that was outdated.
  14. James Haley

Info: Locations for Repesilex please

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=LandArea&id=70 Entropedia is your friend. :)
  15. James Haley

Component COS ,Book 1 vs Book 2

My 2 pec I reckon you just haven't clicked it as much, but thats just my guess/opinion. :twocents:
  16. James Haley

Party with the Aussies - WoF Semi-Final

Roster permitting I could do with letting out some frustrations on Equus pixels :) . Will check tonight to make sure I am not working so I can join in on the fun.
  17. James Haley

Wound ......
  18. James Haley

Help! uber virus beat the crap out of my comp T_T

can you run an msconfig to do a selective startup? will the "virus"/ "malware" allow you to run a dll scrubber? can you run a recovery toolbox disc? almost forgot can you run a malware scan successfully? Have come across something like this before and unfortunately id the answer to those...
  19. James Haley

Box ........
  20. James Haley

time to call on the EU tech gurus again

To answer your question about the "retard proof" video card ... there really isn't any such thing tbh however the nvidia 9500 I picked up new for under $100 last year is doing a brilliant job. Easy install, the card found the new drivers itself which I liked as well. For a while I was getting...
  21. James Haley

Question: Where did you hear about EU?

Other- Online Survey I was doing an online survey about gaming habits and mmorpgs. One of the questions actually mentioned WoW, Second Life and Entropia Universe by name. At the time I had heard of the first 2 but not EU so as soon as I finished the survey I just had to know what this 'game'...
  22. James Haley

Version update 10.8.2

Thank you for the reminder Xaph ;)
  23. James Haley

Help: Intel Chipset.....

Pre-VU 10, yes I have played EU on intel graphics and it was not worth the pain involved. Post-VU 10, thankfully I have not had to subject myself to such tortures as you are attempting. My advise is to look into computer swap meets/fairs in your area to get your hands on a gently used AGP card...
  24. James Haley

MindArk SCHOLARSHIP

Luck I wish you the best of luck with your scholarship application. Let me know if it gets anywhere, you seem ambitious enough to keep an eye on :). Oh I also ask to be invited to your next lecture on special relativity, shame I missed the first one.
Back