Search results

1. Tobi

Selling: Adjusted Nemesis - SOLD

Dear fellow hunters, I am selling my Adjusted Nemesis, a great overall armor that can be used for hunting both laser firing robots, clawed mutants and sharp-toothed animals. It has the most amazing looks, with its gold-titanium alloy resulting in a dark brown and golden color combination. To...
  2. Tobi

Uber: 4K Argo

Been hunting argos a lot lately, and today they decided to give me a nice present. :eyecrazy:
  3. Tobi

Buying: Ares Ring Improved

Looking to buy an improved Ares ring. PM me here or in game if you have one for sale: Major Tobi Tesla
  4. Tobi

Selling: Omegaton Igni L1000 T4.5

the gun has been SOLD
  5. Tobi

Buying: EWE LC-100 (UL) || Omegaton Igni L1000 (UL)

I'm looking to buy either a LC-100 (UL) or an Omegaton Igni L1000 (UL) , please send me a PM if you have one for sale. -Tobi :)
  6. Tobi

Selling: A few skill chips

I have some skill chips that I want to sell, just send me a PM if you're interested in buying any and we'll discuss a price. Calypso Ground Assessment Skill Implant (L) 7.05 PED -SOLD Diagnosis Skill Implant (L) 3.04 PED -SOLD Dodge Skill Implant (L)...
  7. Tobi

Selling: Master Coat, Feodora, jacket and pants.

I've decided to part with my very good looking set of clothes. All pieces in the set are colored with orange and have a Firn texture. The parts in the set are: Master Coat (M) Radar Jacket (M) Feodora (M) Basic Pattern pants (M) I will take offers on these clothes, just send me a pm...
  8. Tobi

Selling: Plumatergus clothes

I've decided to sell my set of Plumatergus skinned clothes, the pieces in the set are: Basic Pattern Shirt (M) Basic Pattern Pants (M) Fresher Boots (M) I'm taking offers since I have no idea what people are willing to pay for these and if an offer sounds fair, i'll sell it. ( I would prefer...
  9. Tobi

Learn Swedish, so you can talk to MA!

Just some extremely fun videos ;) Gives you something to do while waiting for the new VU. Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66fULfwb2X4 Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cw8cKQ6SN0 Part 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOxYRobDDHM&feature=related Part 4...
  10. Tobi

Achievement: Tobi got a skill he never really wanted

Hi! I just unlocked this, Don't really know why I skilled some fist during the event, was probably to just get some more total skill ;). I skilled from 0 ( Well, not really) to 18 during the 3x skill period. I did my first fist hunt the first day of the event and I unlocked MDA the last day...
  11. Tobi

Short article about EU in a Swedish newspaper.

I just saw this article about EU, it might not be anything special but I think it's always fun to read about our favourite MMO ;) ( For those who can understand swedish) It's an interview with Jan Welter. http://ltz.se/artikel_standard.php?id=553140&avdelning_1=124&avdelning_2=149 If someone...
  12. Tobi

21k Ambulimax

I'm posting this for my friend Sous because he doesn't have an account here at EF. Edit: Indeed this was a bit boring, then I'll add this, I thought it was kinda fun. Sous was talking with our friend Gordon "Wanted" Carl on the phone. When he was talking he was killing an ambu at the same...
  13. Tobi

Östersunds LAN 2k8

This weekend we had a small LAN-party. We had a really good time and we had a few globals. Here are a few of the picutres, we had many more but I can only post 20 picutes. The people that were there: Tobias Tobi Arijnok (Me) jibb jocke lundhag Tengil Felix Persson tha sn00ped bajsen lollo...
  14. Tobi

Sous lucky 4 days

I'm posting this for my friend Sous ( It seems like all my friends are having problems making an account here at EF :mad:) He got both the HoFs when he was out mining and killed a creature that attacked him. The ESI he got when he was hunting :yay: The story about 10k Molisk: I repaired my TT...
  15. Tobi

Tengil Felix's first HoF

Hello! I'm posting this for my friend because, he's having problems creating an account here at EF. It's his first HoF, Yay!:yay: Grats mate ;) Click to enlarge thanks to my great soc, Church Of Lootius! and to the Lan-Party @ Pontus Fozz Bodlunds house. // Tengil Felix
  16. Tobi

6209 PED Growth Molecules

Hey! I'm just posting theese pic's here because my friend Wanted wanted me to. This is my HoF that I got today, It's the biggest I've gotten so far and probably the biggest I will ever get. :tower: Tower! :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge It was with a MF-104 without amp, if you want...
Back