Search results

1. Phil Surtees

Suggestion: Inventory tools

I'm dragging up this suggestion again because it's worthwhile and a no-brainer, to me. We need more tools to manage inventory and storage! 1. Ability to resize inventory/storage windows 2. More sort tools, like alphabet, value, type, L/UL, consumable,etc 3. A 'send to storage' function, when we...
  2. Phil Surtees

Buying: eMine PG/T blueprint

I'm looking for the bp to craft eMine harness. It's the only bp I don't have for this armor, and I want to be able to make full sets. As armor goes, it's been surpassed by newer types, but I like the look and my current harness is almost broken.
  3. Phil Surtees

Question: BP drops

Do L bps drop from crafting that same item? For instance, does an Emine FS bp only drop from clicking that item, or can it drop from crafting any tool?
  4. Phil Surtees

FYI: Dear Mindark

I just wanna have fun. They should work on that aspect. All of the mechanics of this game are just dull, including PVE .
  5. Phil Surtees

Suggestion: Idea for new item: Jetpack with short bursts. Fun for PVP and good for mining?

The now-defunct game Firefall had similar functions. One was a boosted jump that could get you up about 30 meters or so, and the other was a glider pack that allowed for short distance travel from a high point( saved a death upon impact, also). I liked that, and it could be a new avenue for...
  6. Phil Surtees

Future of Entropia Universe

1. Yes. 2. Same 3. Yes, but not like old times. 4. 3 5. Still high 6. Higher than it should be. 7. No. They will be removed or nerfed, possibly brutally, because they don't care. MA has a history of this behavior. I have a dream that someday I will find an mmo that is interesting, fun to play...
  7. Phil Surtees

Poll: What's Your Average Support Ticket Turn-around Time?

I've had one open for 2 years. Every now and then I inquire about it and get a "devs are working on it" and often a request to resubmit the info again.
  8. Phil Surtees

hows the taming system comming along eh

Taming is going great. MA has successfully tamed the colonists into meekly accepting nerfed possessions, lost professions, and a chronically bugged platform.
  9. Phil Surtees

Planet Project Entropia !!

I miss the old trailer trash Caravan. Small, trashy, ugly but it was home. And it had a ring! And I miss the hidden things that had no purpose, like the tall mountain with the almost inaccessible statues on top. Everything is just cookie cutter sameness now.
  10. Phil Surtees

Entropia Universe 14.3.2 Release Notes

These new features are nice, but when will the core bugs that are ruining the game Fail Fail Fail be fixed? They are what Fail Fail developers should be working on.
  11. Phil Surtees

Question: Team Healer percentage

Here's one use we found for it: When hunting big hitting mobs, turn it on (even if no team healer is present) so the guy taking the beating (and fapping himself to stay alive) gets something. After all, he is doing his part for the team.
  12. Phil Surtees

Question: Team Healer percentage

I'm wondering what percentage most teams give a healer these days? It's a nice addition to teaming, and I'm wondering how people are implementing it.
  13. Phil Surtees

Question of the week #2 (ongoing as and when I finaly think of 1)

Jason went to Hollywood and made about 350 slasher movies. He's still at it.
  14. Phil Surtees

I promise...

Based on my limited understanding of quantum theory, there may be an infinite number of universes, and among them, there is one in which all players profit handsomely in this game. I'm looking for the way in to that universe, because migrating to that universe is surely easier than making a...
  15. Phil Surtees

When You Guys Planning To Put Out Some Actual Content Exactly?

Sweat can be used in crafting, at least on Cyrene. Not sure about other planets.
  16. Phil Surtees

Question of the week (maybe there will be many)

They are loot bubbles. Pop one and you will get loot.
  17. Phil Surtees

Make-up masks in VU 14.0.1

My mask is indeed trashed. These masks have a high tt value even when blank, and value is added when the artist creates one. I think they need to fix them correctly, by which I mean they should be returned to exactly the appearance they had before the change. Nothing else is acceptable or proper.
  18. Phil Surtees

Make-up masks in VU 14.0.1

My mask was trashed when i logged on about midnight MA time, not sure if the patch had been released by then. I sent a support case.
  19. Phil Surtees

The Political System.

ahh, the voting terminals...are they coming back? I expect the egg to hatch first. In this game power comes from guns and money, I'm not sure adding politicians will help anything, but if we can have some fun with it, let's get the parties started.
  20. Phil Surtees

Unlocking ESL

I'd like to see an alternative to the present way of unlocking esl, since unless you are good friends with a res chip owner it can be expensive and requires quite a lot of ped to be tied up as collateral. The obvious solution is L resurrection chips, but it could be converted to unlock like any...
  21. Phil Surtees

Effects of the android app for people that don't know what entropia universe is.

What is the threat level and hp of these androids? what maturities and where can I find them?
  22. Phil Surtees

Ready for tommorow? :)

I am always waiting for tomorrow, but it never comes.
  23. Phil Surtees

Xmas Gifts

That quote occurred to me also. I conclude that: 1. MA are actually dolphins. 2. They are leaving. It's all very fishy to me.
  24. Phil Surtees

Question: Sli?

Until 3 weeks ago I was using 2 GT460 cards in SLI mode with good results. With a single card, the game would stutter entering service stations, using 2 cards almost cured that completely. The I got a GTX660Ti (single card) and it worked great until this last VU. Then I started getting box...
  25. Phil Surtees

Server Downtime for Release

I hope this is to restore stability to the graphics engine. I have had to turn graphics down to medium since last VU to prevent random system crashes.
Back