Search results

1. Phil Surtees

Suggestion: Inventory tools

I'm dragging up this suggestion again because it's worthwhile and a no-brainer, to me. We need more tools to manage inventory and storage! 1. Ability to resize inventory/storage windows 2. More sort tools, like alphabet, value, type, L/UL, consumable,etc 3. A 'send to storage' function, when we...
  2. Phil Surtees

Buying: eMine PG/T blueprint

I'm looking for the bp to craft eMine harness. It's the only bp I don't have for this armor, and I want to be able to make full sets. As armor goes, it's been surpassed by newer types, but I like the look and my current harness is almost broken.
  3. Phil Surtees

Question: BP drops

Do L bps drop from crafting that same item? For instance, does an Emine FS bp only drop from clicking that item, or can it drop from crafting any tool?
  4. Phil Surtees

Question: Team Healer percentage

I'm wondering what percentage most teams give a healer these days? It's a nice addition to teaming, and I'm wondering how people are implementing it.
  5. Phil Surtees

Unlocking ESL

I'd like to see an alternative to the present way of unlocking esl, since unless you are good friends with a res chip owner it can be expensive and requires quite a lot of ped to be tied up as collateral. The obvious solution is L resurrection chips, but it could be converted to unlock like any...
  6. Phil Surtees

Enhancer suggestion: Guidance (rockets)

Rockets are good for tagging mobs, they have long range and the damage is a nice starter to get the mobs attention. Unless of course the mob wanders off after you fire the rocket and it becomes a wasted shot. So how about a new enhancer: Guidance. A level 1 would compensate for up to 10 degrees...
  7. Phil Surtees

Sync Chip Fail?

I have a sync chip that I am maxed on. I occasionally sync myself with it (yes I know I'll go blind doing that) and recently it has developed an alarming failure rate. It used to be that any fail was rare (I don't actually remember any) but on the last 2 tries, it took 2 attempts and 4 attempts...
  8. Phil Surtees

Kudos for Vehicle Spawn Indicator

I may be late with this, but I just tonight noticed the indicator that denotes a vehicle is on a valid spawn spot..thanks to MA and to the devs, a small improvement but very welcome!
  9. Phil Surtees

Question: SSD and EU

Has anyone tried using a solid state drive to run EU, or alternatively for storing the dynamic content folder? It seems to me that the faster data access might help gameplay, but they are expensive to experiment with, so I would appreciate any input from others experiences.
  10. Phil Surtees

Mothership names

Some of the moship names are not what I would want on something I owned. Two (yamato and bismarck) were Axis ships destroyed by the US and UK, respectively. Not a good omen. At least Saratoga survived its war action.
  11. Phil Surtees

Space-pvp?

Everything I have read about the upcoming space items suggests that space will be a pvp area. If so, how will that affect simple transport? If you book a trip to another planet, do you risk piracy? Any comments welcomed.
  12. Phil Surtees

Tower

Theres a tower south of Sakura owned by a melocybe zekito. It has been there quite a while. According to ET, melocybes last activity was Feb 2009 and his biggest mining hit was 434 ped. Anyone know whats up with this?
  13. Phil Surtees

Dung

Dung should be usable as a kinetic energy weapon.
  14. Phil Surtees

A Royal Request

To honor the wedding of William and Kate, the Palace requests that all team names include the phrase "Royal Penis! Wow!' in their name. Thank you.
  15. Phil Surtees

The Beer Mystery Solved!

Intercepted communications have provided valuable info ! http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8224815
  16. Phil Surtees

noob meets uber

Cameras were rolling in PA and recorded this participant interaction. http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8179439
  17. Phil Surtees

Abandoned graveyard

There's plenty of abandoned graveyards on Earth, I guess it was just a matter of time before we got them on Calypso. Most of the monuments have been stolen. I found a pile of bones holding an old whip, and another holding a make-up mask, it seems those two didn't even get markers. Come on...
  18. Phil Surtees

Voice Chat Voucher

I looted one, how do you use them? Is it automatic while in my inventory, or do I insert it in some orifice? They cant be put on auction, i notice. BTW, chat is the last thing a surly lump like me wants to loot,lol
  19. Phil Surtees

Stairway to Heaven

I don't know who did this, but gratz on a cool trick. Please fap my flyer if you ever get close to it.
  20. Phil Surtees

CFD shop

I must be blind, but where is the cfd shop? Under the cfd link all I see is my balance
  21. Phil Surtees

Joysticks and steering wheels

We now have a selection of vehicles in the game, and this is a good thing. What we need now is a better way to drive or fly. The AWAD keyset is an an on/off input, I want to see joysticks that allow a smooth operation experience. I don't know much about cryengine, but this kind of HID input is...
  22. Phil Surtees

Accept Offer button in auction

This is about adding a button to auction to accept the current high bid. The reasoning is thus: I have put items in auction with BO set at market value, only to log on next day and see that market has dropped and they will not be sold. If I could elect to accept the current high bid, this would...
  23. Phil Surtees

Question: Vehicle armor function

How does the armor value of the vehicle work, in relation to your personal armor? Does it: 1. Add to the protection from your armor 2. Replace the protection that your armor provides 3. Does nothing, its just an indication of what types of damage will decay your vehicle.
  24. Phil Surtees

Gateway Suggestions

Some of these may be there already, and I just didn't see them: 1. Put signage on the televator, noobs won't know what it is. 2. Add a Trade Representative, to show them how the trading window works 3. Add an Auctioneer, so they can see the auction, but don't allow selling or bidding on it. 3...
  25. Phil Surtees

FYI: New vehicles,old scam

People are selling the QR.01 combustor bp in auction at a markup, or at least trying to. I did see one that was getting bids. Wake up people! This can be bought from the technician for 1 pec! And shame on those trying this scam.
Back