Search results

1. HybOj

Selling: Hunting, Mining and minor skills (140k TS)

Still 110k of skills for sale, just ask Eman Gimme Jakubisko
  2. HybOj

Selling: Mining skill implant - 10,49 tt

SOLD, thread can be closed please, thank you
  3. HybOj

Still selling Mining skill gainzz
  4. HybOj

Everybody wanna be a profi miner, but nobody wants to buy those heavy as* gainzzz
  5. HybOj

Start bid: 1,1k % Buyout: everything I consider ok for instant sell & Im not PED greedy Let me know, here or ingame pls (Eman Gimme Jakubisko)
  6. HybOj

Selling: Hunting, Mining and minor skills (140k TS)

Hi, I have 140k total skill, majority of it comes from hunting & mining. My defense skills are already gone, only 1,4 evade ramains atm. Plus I have some minor skills from teleporting or mindforce usage... I can try to provide my ESi if I have one at the moment, or I can offer some collateral...
  7. HybOj

- Content of Oblivion -

I love this game, but I hate the developers so much for what they have done to it (like Minopolis etc). VU 10 was a disaster, we hoped that they will slowly rebuild the old Caly but no... Now I dont play, because I was once again confronted with MA amateurism BIG time, u know, there was - maybe...
  8. HybOj

Famous Entropians Part II

than I say "Your Mom", was a great ava .)
  9. HybOj

Skill Up Weekends!

So they messed it up > lost a lot of money because players refused to play with crashes and other bugs. Now they need to improve the cash flow so they give u 5min skill bonuses And everybody rushes to loosed the peds for some faint promise of skills. I remember the 1st skill bonuses MA...
  10. HybOj

Is the game dying? if not why the continuous bad loots and constatnt changes to the game systems?

That is the thing... I made 3 clicks on golden key, had 1 sucess and 1 near sucess + 1 fail. Than I learned that crafting is screwed up. So I was uber lucky to at least get peds back and make some small proffit. I will not EVER AGAIN put so much money to this company, if they treat me like...
  11. HybOj

Selling: 1x Arkadia Golden Key

Key is sold, auction finnished. Please, close the thread, thank you!
  12. HybOj

Bumping the key up!
  13. HybOj

...followed by another one
  14. HybOj

just a bumping procedure
  15. HybOj

Uumping the Key UP!
  16. HybOj

Funny / interesting avatar names

rofl thats my friend from ex soc... and its Are Kozi Insulting while Kozy means boobs in our language...
  17. HybOj

Bump bump !!
  18. HybOj

Hi, Im selling 1 x Arkadian Golden Key. You can save yourself the months of gathering the uber rare parts in 80% tt return instances, camping the auction for more parts and also the following risks of crafting the key ( + crafting was altered very recently so u have lower sucess rate than...
  19. HybOj

Achievement: Proteron Mission completed

Can u share what was the cost for finnishing this mission please?
  20. HybOj

Selling: Dune Rider Helmet (M)

Sold to the man who deserved it, +3,4k for the record, Thanks for checking the auction! Thread can be closed.
  21. HybOj

Bump for a short term offer
  22. HybOj

Hi, Armor stats are: Penetration 28 Impact 28 Burn 28 Cut 28 Stab 28 Durability 3300 Tier increase rate: 122 71 115 170 136 132 93 102 98 101 ------ 1140 Actual tier: 0,0 SB: +3,6k BO: +5k Auction ends 48 hours after SB is met. Thank you!
  23. HybOj

Selling: Dune rider footguards (m)

Thanks, btw Ive looted Dune Rider helmet M few minutes ago :D
  24. HybOj

...and sold! To a soc mate, thanks for your bids :D Thread can be closed
  25. HybOj

Last bumpzorszzzz
Back