Search results

1. Scatha

PC: Eon F UL without foot guards

What is a reasonable price nowadays for this fine piece of armor crafting: Unlimited Eon, female without foot guards
  2. Scatha

Entropia Let it Rock: Reality 2.0

So here is my entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQyzJNKBrcA Made and uploaded with blood, sweat and tear and in HD. Now I am waiting for the HD version to show up and youtube registrating the title change for search function. It's no 'Howto'-video, my intention was to catch the viewer via...
  3. Scatha

Free HU Easter-event: Egg Hunt

Today's final stage of Easter 2008 is temporarily postponed for technical reasons: But Hunters Unlimited decided to fill the gap and help out Ok, there is only one egg in this universe, but we have hid animal oils and ammunition in and around these cities of Eudoria: Port Atlantis Fort...
  4. Scatha

PC: Eon (F) w/o Footguards

Complete female EON set without footguards Full tt What may this bullet-proof life insurance be worth for landgrab nowadays?
  5. Scatha

B: Black Paint

As title says, I am buying black paint cans I am looking for a total amount of 15 cans, but I will take single cans, too. Take a look in your storage, maybe in the deepest corner there is one little black paint can. Alone and forgotten for aeons and still crying for some company with other...
  6. Scatha

Northern Amethera Life-Forms Map

The last update of the Amethera Mob Map was finished one day before VU 8.12 and so the fastest out-dated map ever. :hammer: A new, complete update of the map with all new areas will take a lot of time before beeing finished. Therefor I made a seperate change-over map of Northern Amethera...
  7. Scatha

Happy Birthday Orion!

:birthday: my sweetheart!! Whishing you all the best! And don't worry I will not dismiss you only because you are one year closer to the number fourty again :D :love:
  8. Scatha

Buying: BLACK paint

As titel says: buying black paint, even small amounts and single cans. :painter:
  9. Scatha

New year starts cool

I have hunted for this one a long time and now it came to me. Maybe as a compensation for the much too warm winter here.... :D Click to enlarge
  10. Scatha

Buying white paint

Buying white paint. :painter: I am looking for 39 cans overall, but will even buy low amounts and single cans.
  11. Scatha

INSIDE Entropia fanzine looking for art

The fanzine INSIDE Entropia will recieve a new section called 'Entropia-Arts'. This will contain pictures, paintings, 3D-art, what ever you like. Only limitation: it has to be in context with PE :) So if you have something, that you consider to be worth publishing... we will do it for you...
  12. Scatha

Fanzine 'The Calypso Independence' ceased

The team of The Calypso Independence decided to cease the publication of the fanzine. The reasons are too few people in team to realise it on a regular time intervall and the publication of the english version of the INSIDE Entropia, which is a awesome magazin. Instead of running two...
  13. Scatha

New Amethera Mob Map

Inspired by Jimmy B (who made the first Amethera mob map), I collected actual landarea informations about taxes, mobs (sort and maturity) and landowner in this map: Amethera Mob Map VU 8.11 Update! (June 2007) Including Jamira's new Revival Map! Very big thanks to Jamira for allowing me to...
  14. Scatha

New Flightservice from Echidna TP - SOS-Flights

:banana: We proudly present our new Flightservice :banana: and will be pleased to welcome you on board on your next flight up Details: Departure at Echidna Hangar #6: - 150m north from TP - no long runs - no hassle with mobs - own pilot Prices (Passengers/Price per seat): Calypso -...
  15. Scatha

Buying: Full Eon female

I'm looking for a full Eon female. Please PM me with offers.
  16. Scatha

Help needed – what is typical Swedish?

A friend of mine is going to get married and here in Germany it's common tradition for the bachelorette farewell to masquerade her, go to the city centre and assign her some tasks she has to achieve to collect money for drinks :beerchug: e.g. teaching dance steps to passing by guys :dance: As...
  17. Scatha

Armour decay – the truth (stats and instruction for testing)

Since the alteration of the armour decay there has been a lot of discussion and guessing about the new decay stats but no proved figures so far (or I didn't see them, if so I'm sorry). So I decided to find a possibility to analyse the armour decay in spite of the varying damage every mob deals...
  18. Scatha

TCI (=free PE fanzine) special 'Movie competition' - Info from participans needed

TCI (=free PE fanzine) special 'Movie competition' - Info from participants needed Since the final date for entries for MindArks movie competition has been reached on 1st December, the team of The Calypso Indenpendece aims at a special edition about it. To produce a adequate issue we need your...
  19. Scatha

Competion Overview in The Calypso Indenpendece - Info needed

We are planning to make a new section in The Calypso Indenpendece: a overview about all ongoing Landarea competions with information about requirements, running time, winning prize and so on. I will browse the forums and collect infos about the actual competions. Any infos/pms from landowners...
  20. Scatha

Weaponchart with personalstats calculator - Preview

I'm making an excelsheet depending on Paul Christal's Weaponchart and some addendums, which includes formulas about the personal damage provided by the item info. Untill now you have to add your personal minimum dmg for every weapon you want to know. I want to develop it for easier handling...
Back