Search results

1. Artimus

Define your Reality III

Welcome to the School of the Gods from Alchemy Academy. I am Quintis Artimus Maximus. :smoke: I was born again as a colonist of Calypso in early 2007. :birthday: I am your humble servant, a mere Entropian with a desire to explore and chronicle the exodus from the real to the virtual and...
  2. Artimus

Define your Reality II

:wise:(FYI - This was written before I read Rule 3.6 and its intent is not meant to incite controversy. My references are strictly for allegory purposes only. If it gets deleted, so be it. What will be, will be.):wise: This blog entry was inspired by...
  3. Artimus

Captain's Blog, stardate:

QAM "Kam" Global and the Alchemy Academy are proud to announce plans for the construction of: -- "The Curandero" -- "On this site, a powerful engine will be built. An engine that will someday help us to travel a hundred times faster than we can today. Imagine it. Thousands of inhabited planets...
  4. Artimus

Define your Reality

Define your reality. Define art. Art is in the eye of the beholder, and creation is in the hand of those that create, in the hand of Gods. ...to be continued...same blog time(ish), same blog channel. :yay:
  5. Artimus

Honor the dead....paint your head.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!__HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :vampire:-------------:vampire:-------------:vampire:------------:vampire: -----------:vampire:-------------:vampire:------------:vampire:-----------
Back