Search results

1. Steve_saber

Thanks MA!!!

(Was going to post this in bug reports, but according to MA support it's working as intended. :rolleyes: :laugh: ) Instead I'll just give MA a shout out and thanks! After not playing for over 7 months, I actually had a moment of weakness and decided to put in a small deposit and do some...
  2. Steve_saber

Bertha missed this one.........

But I guess this is some advertising. :laugh: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/rocktropia-press/202450-avatar-lee-zhorgul-salmon-lands-2-platform-all-time-high-over-20000-gamasutra.html#post2584523 for those without an EF account...
  3. Steve_saber

Miner takes down 10k Trox!

Yeah so I really don't make threads much but kinda proud of this one. :) People who know me know I hunted sometimes a few years ago, but for the last couple of years I mostly just kill what gets between me and my claims. :D Mining was sucking bad for me just before the holidays, so on Dec 20 I...
  4. Steve_saber

Happy Canada Day!

Have a great Canada day Canucks! Beer, bbq, and fireworks for all!! :D:yay::beerchug:
  5. Steve_saber

Running and the mouse

I experienced this a few VU's back but it stopped so I didn't bother posting, but now it's back and aggravating. And I can't stop it. When I run or walk holding down the W key any movement of the mouse causes my ava to stop. If i'm on auto run it works fine. Anyone noticed this one? annoying...
  6. Steve_saber

Help: Possible to dowload and transfer files to another computer?

Just curious if anyone knows if it's possible to copy the updates to a usb stick and copy to another system? If I copy the files in the C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe\public_users_data\dynamic_content folder and then run the update would that do it?? Just curious, cause I got 20mbs at work...
  7. Steve_saber

The global chat said it was a global, but

the loot window said it was a bit better. :) I don't usually post globies....but thought this one was worth sharing...silent but nice. :D
  8. Steve_saber

Can people actually 'own' virtual land?

Found this on CNN today. Interesting read. The lawsuit talked about actually involves SL, but the issue itself obviously relates to EU. Thought i'd pass it along. ;) http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/05/10/virtual.property.second.life/index.html?hpt=T2
  9. Steve_saber

Internal Error On Avatar?

This is a new one for me....anyone else ever get it? Was sweating at Nea's, died, timer ran down for revive, nothing happened. I hit T again cause I wasn't sure maybe I cancelled it...it's happened before....timer ran down, nothing happened...tried it a third time...again nothing happened...
  10. Steve_saber

Info: Ukash deposit problems?

So I’ve been sitting on this because I’ve been trying to be patient, however, starting to get pretty annoyed at the situation now. On Tuesday Mar 9th I got a Ukash certificate to make a deposit in EU. My brother did one a few months back with no problem, so decided to give it a try. The system...
  11. Steve_saber

I nominate Hurricane :)

for Community "Event" manager.... :cool::yay: MA hired Skam for Community Manager (which I personally think was a great choice. :cool: ) Why not hire the founder of the best event ever in EU as the "event" guy. :) I personally think WOF is "THE PREMIER EVENT" in Entropia.... Look around...
  12. Steve_saber

2 Thumbs Up For Support.

:thumbup: :thumbup: It's easy to complain when things are bad, but I believe in giving a pat on the back when it's good. Had deposit glitch with EU, contacted Support this morning. 15 minutes and fixed. :yay: Good work guys :) This is actually my 3'rd support case in 2 years, and though the...
  13. Steve_saber

Selling: Gazz: Get While It's Hot!!

After my recent bit of good luck Got lots and lots of Gazz for sale. :D Looking to get this sold. Any crafters looking for some, PM me with offers. Resellers need not apply. Thanks. ;) All quantities welcome.
  14. Steve_saber

Finally Got It!!

Well I can finally use this one! :tower: For those that don't know the story, really quickly. I was LvL34 Pros, LVL32 Miner, LVL 30 or so Hunter. Was getting very frustrated all the same. Chipped all my mining skill back in May, and all my hunting. Decided to dedicate myself to obtaining my...
  15. Steve_saber

LVL 30 Finally!

God know's how many bombs it took to get here, but a couple of days ago I was mining away and Hit Lvl 30 Pros, got a claim, Mineral Sense, and Serendipity all on 1 bomb. :D Click to enlarge
  16. Steve_saber

Vigi Harness

Looking to buy a Vigi Harness, and possibly a helmet as well to complete my set. Been watching auction, but whatever is there is WAY above market....willing to pay a resonable price....PM me if you have, maybe we can swing a deal. :D **EDIT** Found Harness...still possibly looking for helmet.
  17. Steve_saber

TI Comes Through

So here's the story. Saturday afternoon was terrible for me. Logged off, decided i'd try later in the eveing. Late Saturday night was still very bad, so I figured i'd log....there's always tommorrow right? Sunday morning was uber bad, did a short run from Jason heading North...horrid...25-30...
Back