Search results

1. Birty

Help: lappy only runs on low or safe mode...help

Yeh but I get some error so iust run as 32bit
  2. Birty

Thanks for all the advice people. Going to swap out the 4gb for a 8gb and mess around with the settings and see how I go. It won't run as 64 bit either bit weird .
  3. Birty

as the title mentions I can barely run eu. Specs are; acer aspire v5-573G Os win 8 64bit Intel i5-4200u Nvidia geforce GT720m 4gb ddr 3 This should run on medium at worst imo. I get low sys memory errors so im thinking maybe an extra 4gb ddr may help but need some advice...any suggestions are...
  4. Birty

Buying: Buying Mah'ketta shins (f)

found and bought...plz close thread thx
  5. Birty

Buying: Buying Mah'ketta shins (f)

Hi all, looking for mah'ketta shins(f) to complete set if u can help pm me or add me via player register. Fox
  6. Birty

Uber: 1st tower :D

bout as close as i can get to the tower...after the server maintenance which was about an hour after i got the tower, i went to see if any was ready and it spat it out at me so no screen of the actual tower :( was dome 13, lvl 5 amp :)
  7. hof list

hof list

hof list 1st tower
  8. Birty

i know, screenshot or it didnt happen right ;) when i figure out how to get tracker working in windows 8.1 ill make sure i get the next tower ;)
  9. Birty

Finally hit my 1st tower, 4214ped caldorite :yay:
  10. Birty

Your best item loot ever?

hedoc mayhem, looted this year :cool:
  11. Birty

Ongoing login problems

ahhh the dynamics....
  12. Birty

8 years old

gratz gypsy, not sure of the exact date i started with birty numb was in july 06 sometime, its a bitch when ya gotta restart.... :scratch2: ahh found it Account Created 2006-07-25
  13. Birty

Auto convert shrapnel to ammo option.

should be a reverse convert for dumbarses like me that didnt know u could tt the shit and would up with 1200ped of ammo from a 1350ped hof :/ i did wanna buy things, not just put the coins straight back into the slots....
  14. Birty

Question: Server maintance or patch

the robots escaped the core, hacked MA's servers and stole all our lootz...speaking of which, can we have our prizes for the event that "apparently" finished yesterday?? :rolleyes:
  15. Birty

Ongoing login problems

im hearin ya gypsy, and others...i didnt get booted but there wasnt any mobs anywhere, went back to the tp and it wasnt there so thought id relog and couldnt get back in again... :mad:
  16. Birty

The Core - Robot Mayhem #2

5932 points due to 1 dsu 9...no idea how many hours i did but dont think i got to 16hrs, but quite content with 500ped ammo, makes me break even overall anyway :)
  17. Birty

ATROX TIME @ LA40 and OLA2

the 9tailed fox
  18. Birty

Unknown claims

Had a few unknown globals in the last mth or so, not really unknown if u global now is it??:scratch2:
  19. unknown claims-globals

unknown claims-globals

unknown claim globals
  20. unknown claims-globals

unknown claims-globals

unknown claim globals
  21. unknown claims-globals

unknown claims-globals

unknown claim globals
  22. unknown claims-globals

unknown claims-globals

unknown claim globals
  23. unknown claims-globals

unknown claims-globals

unknown claim globals
  24. Birty

The kindest thing anyone has done for you

A good friend giving me her Gremlin armour when i restarted last year, thanks a heap :D
  25. Birty

HAPPY NEW YeaR!!!!

Happy New Year to all of the wonderful EU addicts :yay:
Back