4. Fettsie

Need Loan, have collateral.

and you sound like you need a hug.
  5. Fettsie

not selling
  6. Fettsie

I took your advice.. sold bp 3..figured I'll dump it into 4..see what happens..then when done..sell 4 and walk away forever. I am now up 11k lol
  7. Fettsie

Looking to buy a shop...

I now have 11k lol.. 2 hofs
  8. Fettsie

yeah..Im thinking that too.. but I have this hoarding problem.. trying to get one of everything.. its hurting my ocd to even consider the empty holes in my bp book
  9. Fettsie

he won't hold past sunday.. wasn't getting any answers..so..risked it all..sold deeds..7k lost to bp 4 :) so revamp on offer.. now its a starkhov as-147 mentor (valued around +3k, and a full set of boar adjusted, and bp's) I want this shop bad..
  10. Fettsie

Hi all. My partner Avy-Leigh and I are members of Team Varyag. We're based on NI. I have played since the beginning. Currently we are trying to build our business and were going to buy shop later on today. Heres the trick: The Canadian gov is giving relief money to everyone, should have got mine...
  11. Fettsie

Looking to buy a shop...

shop is available.. we have 7k in deeds and ep bp 3 and 4.. we are trying to raise 11k. loan us the ped and you'll get to hang on to the assets until we repay 12k (11k plus 1k service fee)
  12. Fettsie

Selling: Enchanted trading post Not sure if this goes here

Hi all. My partner Avy-Leigh and I are members of Team Varyag. We're based on NI. I have played since the beginning. Currently we are trying to build our business and were going to buy shop later on today. Heres the trick: The Canadian gov is giving relief money to everyone, should have got mine...
  13. Fettsie

Buying: Shop on Calypso or NI

Hi all, I am a long time player (since the days of "project entropia"), and I have recently decided to come out of my shell a little more and be involved with general community. I am a member of Team Varyag. Avy-Leigh and I (same soc) are attempting to get our hands on a shop. Calypso or NI. I...
  14. Fettsie

Looking to buy a shop...

p.s. I do have collaterall..including things like the EP BP 3 & 4.. and an original starkhov mentor edition (currently sell for about 3 or 4k)
  15. Fettsie

Looking to buy a shop...

Hi all, I am a long time player (since the days of "project entropia"), and I have recently decided to come out of my shell a little more and be involved with general community. I am a member of Team Varyag. Avy-Leigh and I (same soc) are attempting to get our hands on a shop. Calypso or NI. I...
  16. Fettsie

Selling: Basic Sheet Metal bp qr 100

Please pm me with offers.
  17. Fettsie

Basic Sheet Metal bp qr 100

What should I charge for this? If you want to buy pls pm
  18. Fettsie

Eye Candy - come have a look

here we are Here's a bump. Optical Confections is getting a good response:)
  19. Fettsie

Optical Confections

to add I will however apologize for price expectations...a friend had suggested these as I had no idea when this started. I repriced and is variant on common property and original. The range is 250 - 800.
  20. Fettsie

Optical Confections

original? art is a process of creativity and feeling correct? When I saw the image in my mind it felt good....a synch of the reaches of a darkness we can never know and the mystery of Da'vinci's lady of mystery. The idea touched me. Is that not art? Or should I simply do pencil drawings of...
  21. Fettsie

Optical Confections Open For Business

if you supply the screen it is 275 for common properties... 500 for originals
  22. Fettsie

Optical Confections

75% or the art is original, the other is "common" property. Such as prints from scroll work done in 16th century Japan, as well as WWII propaganda art. I make no claims as to art that is not my own, I would ask before posting such "solid" sounding statements you confer with me first as I was in...
  23. Fettsie

Optical Confections

Love art A bump for yesterdays tomorrow
  24. Fettsie

Thank you so much for saying so as well as being silly enough to imagine trustworthy ppl still exist on the net;)
  25. Fettsie

Trust issues I can understand. If you need someone to vouch for me please ask keltigirl, otherwise known as Kindrah in-game. She has been the primary believer in my art and has sponsered me for much of the beginning.
Back