Search results

1. Nazbrat

New Mob Found in CE2

Its called a Great Basin Gopher Snake I have Managed to capture a Picture of it With some nearby Atrox, Longu and Hogglo. This photo was taken near the TI Lake. Its Very Very Long with a Head diameter of nearly 6 Feet and a Body Length of 750Ft it Feeds on local Exarosaur like candy...
  2. Nazbrat

MF Implant Question

Ma have announced that that MF tp is going to be reinstated on Tuesday oct 6 2009. There are Many Thousands of avatars that had their implants Removed @ VU 10 implementation. What is the Plan MA? There are Many that will Not deposit or Spend More ped to put something back in their head that...
  3. Nazbrat

Affect of DIBS Disruption

Have you Been affected in depositing by the deposit disruption? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/155588-disruptions-credit-debit-cards-deposits-via-dibs.html I have had Trouble with Depositing twice now
  4. Nazbrat

Nazbrat's Healing Service

I will heal on Calypso or in Space if travel costs are paid. Skill: Level 24 Paramedic My Equipment: EK 2600 and FAP 80 Both are Maxed I have Minor and Lesser TP chips. I will Heal for the Duration of your Hunt for Decay used on Fap + ME Used. I know this is a Reposting of my...
  5. Nazbrat

EU on Console's?

with the graphics capability as well as there hard drive capacity of Game consoles like xbox360 & PS3. Would you play Eu on them if it was Possible? Do you think Entropia Universe would benefit from a Cross Platform PC - Console link? It is Possible to do. The systems needed to do this is...
  6. Nazbrat

A few questions with [Xfire] Artaxs about the Hours d' Entropia Event

Hey guys I was Able to talk with [Xfire] Atraxs about the Hours D Entropia Events and get some Clarity about them. From what I could Gather the Event was Setup in a Hurry. Hence the lack of communication with the community about Rules and Details about the event. that combined with Bad past...
  7. Nazbrat

Item TT lock?

Ok this was suggested throughout squalls thread. What do you think. Should we have the Lock option? Make it Clear to Ma Post your Answer via the Poll This is for a Standard option to Lock your items From TT sales You DO not have to purchase or craft it Everyone has it for Any and ALL...
  8. Nazbrat

FYI: Servers Down again? And you want to know whats Going on?

Ok Guys over the past few weeks MA has taken the server off line for Maintenance and said Nothing about it on the Client loader. Many people have wondered whats going on and have posted that very Question. I found recently that they are posting whats up on the Official EU website. Entropia...
  9. Nazbrat

FYI: Nasty Avatar Bug Serverside

MA had another 10 minute server maintenance period Something Fucked up royally this time. My avatar Keeps trying to JumpTP or Load to Random places. I was in when the server just came back on and was at Cape Corinth I tried to TP to a few other areas but got the "the Server you tried to enter...
  10. Nazbrat

New EU Mob LMAO

I know what will be a New Mob to EU HAHAHA
  11. Nazbrat

Question: Are Real World Fuel prices Affecting EU?

Ok we all know that Oil costs has Risen considerably in the past 2 years. Both here in the US and elsewhere. Is the cost of Oil affecting your Depositing habits? Do you think this is having an Impact on EU as a whole? I dont know if this Thread will be removed. I Hope Not. But this is about EU...
  12. Nazbrat

Question: hypothetical Hacking of a Gold card protected account

What will MA Do in this Case since the GC system is supposedly secure. Scenario Clean Installed comp with Normal apps a EU player will use such as Xfire, Vent, TS, Player has a valuable account Never has Shared the Account Gold card protected. the account has a Seldom used Email address...
  13. Nazbrat

Would you have tried EU IF?

this is a Response thread to another thread in Security section the objective here is simple. thread here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/security/117295-security-idea-mindark.html#post1406304 the Question is Would you have Tried EU If it Required a Credit Card to Download and Play...
  14. Nazbrat

Most intersting thing to do with the Figurines

What is the Coolest thing you can do with your EU Figurines Takes pics of it and post them here. here's mine. and Thank you Ah for the Hogglo, Atrox, and Longu statues
  15. Nazbrat

Offer Congratulations and Get Punished???

I have Been Slapped in the Face for Congratulating Someone else FOR an ATH that Just went off in game. I Intended to Give them a Nice Pat on the Back BUt I Find my Nuts Kicked instead As I Was Immediately Flamed with. "Wow...You expect to be GRATZ'ed because of someone's else's ATH? I am...
  16. Nazbrat

Manufacturing ATH 81186 Grats MindStar9

Huge Congrats to Mindstar9 Very FAT 81k ATH
  17. Nazbrat

Has Anyone had there GC reader replaced in the last few months?

Has Anyone had there GC reader replaced in the last few months? If So what did MA Tell you to do THis is the Response that I Recieved from MA WTF MA Just GIVE ME A NEW DAMN READER SO I CAN PLAY
  18. Nazbrat

Seeking Information on Sanek KAPACb Deniskow

Never mind anymore Found Solved
  19. Nazbrat

Should MA Introduce a Hired Medic Team Setting?

I came up with this idea a few Nights ago and thought it was a Very good Addition to Team settings I have already fired this off to Support. But Vote anyway.
  20. Nazbrat

Who has Done some of Worst Things During the Mayhem comp

As the title says This is the Hall of shame. SCREENSHOTS ARE REQUIRED OF FOUL BEHAVIOR
  21. Nazbrat

Who has done some of the Nicest things During this Mayhem comp?

As the title Says Post the Name of that Avatar Here Sadly a New post for the Entropian Hall of SHame Here
  22. Nazbrat

Who do you think Deserves to Win the Mayhem Comp

Ok guys i know your Fried atm from competing But Ask yourself Who do you Believe Deserves to win the comp the most? Not who will but who deserves it the most Think Hard..... Personally I Believe its Echo echo Biatch For the Reason of she has Literally poured heart and soul into the comp...
  23. Nazbrat

6 hrs Max Merry Mayhem WTF with these Rules?

Rules For health reasons, participants in the Merry Mayhem event may only spend a maximum of six hours logged onto Entropia Universe during every 24 hour period for the duration of the event. The 24 hour periods start from Friday Dec. 21 18:00 UTC. Participants that exceed this limit will be...
  24. Nazbrat

Poll Whats do u think OF MA Events?

How Many are Put off by the Recent MA manufactured Events In game? I Ask that Moderators NOT Move this Thread and Encourage All to Post there Feeling and Comments about the MA In game Events. Please Respect Other Peoples Responses to this Thread Lets Give MA a Piece of our Collective Minds.
  25. Nazbrat

Yet another Revive Bot User

found 1 at omegatron west habitat runnign west into the falx
Back