Search results

1. Emerald

Dangerous explorations

So last night, my newly graduated disciple and I went to visit Gateway. We had decided to kill one of every type of mob on Calypso and needed to make sure that we had killed all the Gateway mob. Entropedia listed a mob, highland longtooth, and we couldn't find one anywhere. So we intensified the...
  2. Emerald

Mob Trains - Opinions wanted!

At some point in the game, almost all of us have fallen victim to that scrouge of civilized games, the mob train. Out of just plain old curiousity, what type of mob do you think would make the worst mob train and why? Please be practical (hehehehe) and don't list things like chirpies...
  3. Emerald

Uber Loot Uber Heart Attack

I was in PVP 4 (yes, lootable PVP) and I killed an attacker level 9. I only had a helicopter on me, which is difficult to spawn, no armor and a healthy fear of green dots. When I realized how big the HOF was I frantically tried to kill the last of the attackers mobbing me so I could TP out...
  4. Emerald

Lets Give John Capital a break!

Hey EU folks. John has a job that few of us would want or dare to take on, bein a moderator on the forum. Sometimes he must feel like he is trying to herd cats. There are too many of you bright, witty and well, yes... anal folk out there. LOL So folks lets give John a break and let him know we...
  5. Emerald

Have vehicles evened the field for miners in lootable pvp?

Hello it is time for miners to weigh in on this heavy issue. What do you think and what has been your experience in pvp (especially 4) since the vehicles. I have been killed more frequently, but only once by vehicles. When the vehicles came onto the screen, I was refining my finds to what I...
  6. Emerald

Tiering is a profession too!

I just noticed that in the professions catagory of the forum, tiering is not listed. I know that I am very junior member of the profession, but you would think someone like Star would be campaigning for this. Hey 711 can we get a seperate catagory for tiering? I have no idea how much work that...
  7. Emerald

Trying to regain control of the society

Soaring Eagles can't add any new society members in the Entropia Tracker Society page. Unfortunately, whoever has the "leadership" in the entropia tracker system, is no longer playing. No one knows the password. We have no way to get the password. My members are very upset that they can't have...
  8. Emerald

Emma's Tier Upgrade Service

I am offering a tier upgrade service to all players. At this point I will upgrade most items to tier 1 or 2. I will usually upgrade any item worth 600 ped or less. Anything for a higher amount will be considered on a case by case basis. You can choose the upgrade process that works best for you...
  9. Emerald

Emma's Tier Upgrade Service

Emma's Tiering Upgrade Service I am skilling up my tiering and have decided that I will offer a free tiering service for many tt items that are at 0.9 ranges. At this point, I will only do level 1 upgrades. If you have any of the materials needed to do the upgrading, especially tier 1...
  10. Emerald

What is up with this?

The system that was instituted where there were approved "mentors" has had a spin off affect. Everytime I go to PA or swamp or Neas to recruit for a TP run, I get questioned by some mid levels. They assume and exude an attitude of "you must be a skammer". I had a person last night go off in a...
  11. Emerald

Win 7 another direct X problem or not?

I switched to windows 7 because I was running an illegal copy of xp. Fault me for being honest. It worked fine but I felt guilty. My other games run fine, but entropia is being problematic. I got it to work over the weekend, but my system crashed. So I did a clean install of Win 7. I tried...
  12. Emerald

His first mob was a hog!

I am sponsoring an amazing new player. Last night he was born at Treasure Island. After I outfitted him with weapons and armor, a misadventure with the teleporter revived him at a lonely outpost on the island. My group wasn't very worried. We told him to stay put and we began the run down to...
  13. Emerald

Selling: Selling Ghost Full Set F UnLimited

I am preparing to upgrade to Jaguar :) and will be with great sadness :( selling my trusty ghost. It is a full set in full repair (yes, with feet). I will post again later with the markup. Please private me with offer.
Back