Search results

1. Xander Catman

Selling: 1521.69 TT of Various Textures in Bulk Sale - Various Other items!

Title says it all... I have an assortment of various textures that I would prefer to sell to someone who wants to get into Texturing (Material Designer skill). Any offer over TT would be accepted for the entire lot! I could dump it all in the TT but anyone who knows about Texturing knows it...
  2. Xander Catman

++ Rep to Jessica Renee Taylor - from everyone at TKoE

Not sure if there is a better forum for this sort of msg, so in the general area it goes. Huge + Rep to Jessica Renee Taylor, from everyone at The Knights of Entropia Society. I approached Jessica about the possibility of renting his privateer for a day to take my soc mates over to Cyrene for...
  3. Xander Catman

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

Yesterday, August 16th, was the 40th business day from when I initiated 1 of 2 withdrawals from my account. I am still waiting for my money. I asked MA for an update on the 38th business day and I received the standard cut and paste response of 40 business days blah blah and they closed the...
  4. Xander Catman

Uber: 15K Iron in Dome 7

Running along, mining my own business :) Lvl 5 amp XZC
  5. Xander Catman

Buying: Considering a Privateer Purchase within a month or two

As the title says, I am going to be in a position, hopefully within the next month... maybe a bit longer, to consider buying a privateer should one be available at a reasonable price. I am not current with their going rates, but will continue to watch the selling threads to see if one catches...
  6. Xander Catman

FYI: Changes ahead for TKoC!!!

Imagine for a minute, that it's 2006 and you are playing Entropia Universe. Imagine how different things were back then. A single planet, Calypso, made up our entire known universe. Flash forward to 2013, we have 5 planets in our growing universe. Rocktropia, Next Island, Arkadia, Cyrene and of...
  7. Xander Catman

Merry Christmas from my house to yours!

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2013!! May the new year bring better loot for us all! Xander Zan Catman General, The Knights of Calypso
  8. Xander Catman

Selling: Full Spartacus (M,L)

All 7 parts within a few pec of being full TT. Looking at the daily and weekly MV's I came up with an approx value of 1707.37 for the complete set. PM me your offers if you are interested in this cool looking armor :) This is not an auction, I reserve the right to cancel the sale without...
  9. Xander Catman

Xander bought some IFN Medical Partitions and they look cool!

If anyone wants to come to see them "in person" you are more then welcome - Medusa Head Teleporter (tp) run around to SE Corner of building and use the televator to the 11th floor. I noticed some unusual items in auction I had not seen before so I snapped up a few of them and took them to my...
  10. Xander Catman

Selling: Couple nice guns are looking for a new home!

I have for offer, a Modified Isis LR32 (L) and an Emik X5(L). If you may be interested in one or both of these fine weapons, drop me a line! Stats for both guns can be found, in same order as listed above, http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=510...
  11. Xander Catman

Uber: Best Migration ever!

I started out this years Longtooth Migration but getting a decent Hof of 600 and some odd peds back on the first day or the event. It wasn't until the following day that I noticed I had looted a very special item in that hof. I managed to loot an Adjusted Hedok SK-20 UNLIMITED!! Now, still in...
  12. Xander Catman

Uber: Xander's First Tower!! 9.3K Lysterium!

Its Lyst.. but I'll hapilly take it! VRZ200 with a Lvl 2 amp! XZC
  13. Xander Catman

Did the Support Department close up? Seriously... did they?

I have two open support cases..... two. They closed the others, even tho they didn't fix the problems. These two cases have been open for several months - one approaching a year. Support has stopped replying to both support cases. They literaly will not talk to me. I have gone so far as to...
  14. Xander Catman

FYI: The Knights of Calypso are recruiting!

Founded in 2006, by Thad Thaddeus Scotsman, the Knights of Calypso (TKoC) has long been known as one of the best societies to join for new commers. Within our membership you will find a variety of players from around the globe. Our membership consists of people of all skill levels. Our general...
  15. Xander Catman

Selling: Level 3 TP Chip

This Level 3 TP Chip has the TP to home feature. Works great! I can jump from my Cabin in South Echidna, to the estate terminal of my shop in Deer Mall... love it. That being said, I feel I could better use the peds in maintaining my shops and want to focus more on skilling material designer and...
  16. Xander Catman

Uber: Oh what a wonderful week its been. 38K from Atrox Youngs!

It started 5 days ago.... LA 10 - Atrox Young... by total and complete surprise. 20K So you can bloody well imagine y surprise today when I went back out to LA10 (You're welcome LA owner) and approx the same spot and I had used up my 100 ped of ammo and had to kill the last couple near me with...
  17. Xander Catman

Docking at an orbiting space station

Can a vtol or one of the new fighters dock/land at a space station? If it has the needed thruster to get into space that is :) I was flying around the other day and I just kept smashing into one... once I got close and it seemed to turn green but till ouldn't figure it out so I left. lol XZC
  18. Xander Catman

Xander's PRiDE Texture Shop has Moved!!

Now located in the DEER MALL!!!! Ground level, Shop #7 - in amongst some GREAT neighbours! Shop is open, but swing by this weekend for the Grand Opening - details are still a bit sketchy :) Will update once I have more. Deer Mall is located in New Oxford Amethera. Visible from the teleporter.
  19. Xander Catman

Question: Question about the time it takes to Tier an item

OK... heres hoping someone outhere can explain this to me -because support can't/won't due to it being part of their "balancing system" which doesnt make sense to me but that a whole other thread.. I have an OM-104 - I use it pretty much everyday - its the second OM-104 I have purchased..but I...
  20. Xander Catman

Achievement: Who's Cool? Xander's Cool - you know it!

I'm so cool, I'm not even posting a pic. (will get to it a bit later tho :) ) Yay for unlocking COOLNESS!
  21. Xander Catman

Uber: Gotta love an Uber with nice markup!

1965 Typonolic Steam! Running along the northern shores of TI today, after a short car ride through the Fresquoda's or however you spell it, when I reach the tiny little sliver of land that isn't covered un the LA Taxes I thought I would get out and use up an emine enmatter amp I bought last...
  22. Xander Catman

Selling: Not selling or buying - exchanging

Would like to trade my Female Manequin(sp?) for a Male one. PM me if you have one to trade - TY.
  23. Xander Catman

Achievement: Xander turns 3 today!

3 years ago today I was doing a search online using various search words like "make money online" or "make money from home" or something of that nature....one of the hits was an article talking about Entropia Universe. 3 years later I have yet to make a single withdrawl from my EU account! :D...
  24. Xander Catman

Help: Anyone else timing out after entering GC number?

I've been in and out of the game several times today without a problem. Just wet out to the store with a friend and when I came bck, it now times out after I enter my GC number each time. Anyone else having this problem? My brother can log into his account on my computer - he doesn't have a GC...
  25. Xander Catman

Uber: Like so many others before me....

Like so many other players before me - to wait years for their first uber loot - only to have their second uber loot follow rather quickly. :) Was a very nice surprise indeed - BP is Omegaton Stove A-3 BP with 16 clicks on it. I'm smilin today MA - I appreciate it.... my day has kinda sucked...
Back