Search results

1. M

chipping out bugged ?

Same here, without an ESI the inserter can be equiped, but once you add an ESI, it gets bugged and can't be equiped.
  2. M

Drone Coordinators at Twin

Some at Minopolis, even Jamraiders.
  3. M

Missing features and state of game - not MAs fault

This has nothing to do with missing features, does it ? You posted that you're having a bad loot period a few days ago in some thread, so I'm guessing this whining is coming from that. If EU is going in such a bad direction, why are you still here ? Beacons or strange signals won't fix it if...
  4. M

Question: Some simple questions about amps

Nope, it's proportional to the amp decay, for example, if a bomb costs 1 ped and the amp decays 1 ped, your claim will be 2 times bigger, because you spend 2 ped instead of 1. ;)
  5. M

Discovery: Proteron Blood Sample

Gratz, some Prot hunter must have forgotten to wash off all the blood before going to CP and got eaten by an Aurli, all logical :rolleyes:
  6. M

Discovery: Proteron Skin

Gratz, does it go into an Enmatter refiner ? If so, it's a DNA part, if not, just a texture skin.
  7. M

Lost Mining Claims

All of this because of a IV Garcen ? Globals and HoFs expired for other people, I don't see them making 10 whining threads/posts. Just relax, MA will compensate the claims...eventually.
  8. M

Server Downtime for Release

All enmatter claims are bugged, they probably tried to change the marker color back to blue from green and did the usuall oopsy :rolleyes:
  9. M

FYI: Look it's legions mining blog :P

For the love of God just do a run already. :laugh:
  10. M

Blood Moss ?

Had a few dozen BM claims at 100-200m depth since VU10, so it's most likely findable at all depths.
  11. M

Blood Moss ?

You can find it in the W, NW and N parts of PvP4 mostly, some in the middle. Any finder works good, I use a TT one and find plenty of it. GL
  12. M

Same... Was asked if I want to join another server, pressed yes, now get " Avatar already logged in".
  13. M

Some Hints and conclusions from 5 years in Game……

No offence, but that's some rather bad advice for new players. For example buying Ghost and hunting Armax bulls with an amped Opalo. By the time the mob will be down, you'll have an astronomic decay bill. I'd advice not showing/giving this kind of info to new players, cuz their pedcards might...
  14. M

Amps and the Economy

I (Minimal) claims were removed from EU a long time ago, so they no longer exist. OA-104 decays 3 ped, plus 1 ped for the bomb, that's a 4x multiplier, and since the smallest ore claims are concentrated around 1 ped TT, the lowest claim you can get with that amp is IV. So either a miracle...
  15. M

Wishes for lootable pvp areas

There's no recource inside PVP4 with 6000% markup, highest is Fire root atm, and it's only 1200-1400%. Also, if those unique ores and enmatters became available outside of the zone, why should I bother going inside and risk my gear, if it's found elsewhere with 0 risk ?
  16. M

Should auto clicking be allowed?

So... it's unfair because some people just don't have ped to craft ?
  17. M

Tiers: FAQ (Questions and Answers)

Reached tier 0.9 on a TT enmatter finder. To upgrade it to tier 1, it will need 1 Ju10, 184 Animal muscle oils, 18 Simple I conductors, 1 Pile of garnets, 148 Blazar fragments, 73 Tier I components. And there's only a 50% Success rate and 95% salvage rate. Not sure if I want to upgrade it...
  18. M

Wtf…

It's the beam that comes out of a Land Area marker.
  19. M

Mesmerising Foul?

Seems like it's a feature, noticed the screen gets blury only between you and the Foul when you zoom out to 3rd person view. Also it's been mentioned https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/171150-hypnotic-foul.html
  20. M

Help: Advices Needed for Banks

29% in a year means 2.41 % in a month. If you put an item in a bank and loaned 90 ped, that means in a month you'll have to give the bank 90 ped + 2.17 ped ( the 2.41%). Only then you'll get back the item you put in. If you decide to give back the loan, say after 10 days, you'll only have to...
  21. M

Version Update 10.3.1

Still neither way works :( Can someone who downloads it make a torrent ? :)
  22. M

Question: Hansidian Rock at CND?

It wasn't a question, it's more of a " Look at me, I found hans" thread. Anyone who spends more than 10 min at EF knows that Mary Jane only brags about that prospecting level he chipped to, about those globals and HoFs he gets ( and usually posts in the Uber section, even tho they're below 1k)...
  23. M

Help needed.

Same problem, tried the DNA download and after 3 hours of downloading got an error and it started from 0 again. :mad:
  24. M

Question: Akmuul zone destined to die?

I agree, Used to mine PvP4 since it opened, but after VU 10, it lost that "special feeling". VU 9 almost all of it was filled with good markup recources, now it's oil oil oil, lyst lyst lyst. And one of the very few Blood moss/Himi spots is at an extremely hilly location. It almost feels as if...
  25. M

How is possible?

Skills don't influence size of claims, so you probably just had bad luck.
Back