Search results

1. Silver Bullet

Info: Top 15 All Time High for Every Mob v3

You're still missing a Top 5 entry on Aeranatrox from ~5 years ago... I think it was Nonstrop from the old Caylpso Conquerers... ~15K I think...
  2. Silver Bullet

when is someone no longer considered a noob?

If you don't remember what PE was, You will always be a noob.
  3. Silver Bullet

..............?

..............?
  4. Silver Bullet

Selling: UL Tiger harness M & F

Tiger Harness F PM Sent :)
  5. Silver Bullet

Buying: Large ESIs

Need about 800 ped in TT, preferably large (over 50) :D
  6. Silver Bullet

Recruiting Dedicated Prospects For Bulletproof Auxiliary

We are actively recruiting daily at the "Sweat Camp" :)
  7. Silver Bullet

Recruiting Dedicated Prospects For Bulletproof Auxiliary

It's true. Come enjoy the Entropia Universe with people from around the globe and prosper . :yay:
  8. Silver Bullet

What country are you from?

English Speaking Countries FTW :)
  9. Silver Bullet

Are there any bulletproof materials in EU?

Theres an uber, highly skilled Society in game named Bulletproof ;)
  10. Silver Bullet

Historic Rugaritz

It's used primarily in Master coats and Phantom. Although the price of both has DRAMATICALLY decreased since that Uber, it is hard to correlate a connection due to the decrease in amount if participants and over all decrease in prices of everything.
  11. Silver Bullet

Worst Try of rip off Check this out ^^

HAHAHA :laugh: The best part was the first testimonial... "You guys rock AND roll, Next party is on me!" There is no way an American from Texas write that lol... Sounds like a foriegner... I can only think of Henriek Schyffert and those Svenska comedy commercials... "Next party is on me!"...
  12. Silver Bullet

NEVERDIE & The EGG!

You guys bring this game to another ridiculous level...
  13. Silver Bullet

A reason why loot is so bad...

Just as thought, If you believe in the loot pool theory.... A large reason why loot is bad, besides less people playing, is... Less people are PKing in Twin Peaks and everywhere else ;)
  14. Silver Bullet

Selling: Unlimited HL6

SOLD! :yay::yay:
  15. Silver Bullet

Where are large Bots?

Im looking for the BEST locations to hunt the largest generation Legionarres and/or Trooper, Entropedia is wrong :( Thanks in advance for your help.
  16. Silver Bullet

Help: Neconu LA

Way better than 50 ped round trip to CND. I'm 100% for it. Small trox and Small neconu max spawn low maturity and half of your income will be from me.
  17. Silver Bullet

Thread can be closed. Listed on auction SB= 1 Ped starting B/O= +4500 :yay:
  18. Silver Bullet

Bummperzzz0rzzzz
  19. Silver Bullet

Info: Top 15 All Time High for Every Mob v3

Your missing a large Aeraneatrox loot from many years ago... I think it was ~15k or somthing by an old Calypso Conquerers player... Maybe Nostrop? it was in late 2004 im quite sure, it was #1 for quite a while He proclaimed it was only Diamonds but there was probably a PSG-45 or Eon...
  20. Silver Bullet

Uber: Joker's ATHs, Ubers and Looted Items

You must have forgotten about your 13,000 ped solo Kretlin Alpha in Dome 4 as well about 3 years ago.
  21. Silver Bullet

Bumpz0rz FTW!! :yay:
  22. Silver Bullet

Buying: UL LR 48 or UL LR 53

:D Still looking
  23. Silver Bullet

BUMP :) :yay:
  24. Silver Bullet

Info: Amethera MAP

I love you for this... I'm so sick and tired of not being able to use Amethera because I'm too lazy to explore it myself :) +rep :)
  25. Silver Bullet

Question: Best Loot of 2009: Voting

Definetly confirmed 3. Mod Fap and Rei's loot are the 2 most Uber, but it depends what you like more... Mod Fap maybe is worth more(Not that ADJ M450 and UL M450 are small MU either :rolleyes: ), but if you like a crazy looking loot window with many items, Rei's is better ;)
Back