Search results

1. Silver Bullet

Buying: Large ESIs

Need about 800 ped in TT, preferably large (over 50) :D
  2. Silver Bullet

A reason why loot is so bad...

Just as thought, If you believe in the loot pool theory.... A large reason why loot is bad, besides less people playing, is... Less people are PKing in Twin Peaks and everywhere else ;)
  3. Silver Bullet

Where are large Bots?

Im looking for the BEST locations to hunt the largest generation Legionarres and/or Trooper, Entropedia is wrong :( Thanks in advance for your help.
  4. Silver Bullet

Selling: Unlimited HL6

Sold for Buyout TT+4,500!!!! :) Thread can be closed :)
  5. Silver Bullet

Buying: UL LR 48 or UL LR 53

Let me know through PM or Reply please :yay:
  6. Silver Bullet

What Should I Hunt, When And Where?

Here's my story... I've hunted an average of 10 hours a day on and off for 2 years and never recieved a HoF. I am -9000 PED in the past month :mad: . I am a level 34 HG and Rifleer I use HL6 + a106 and EK-2600/Fap-50 Armor is Full Ghost + 5b HP is 120 So my question... What should I hunt...
  7. Silver Bullet

Buying: UL LR 41 or LR 48

Let me know :)
  8. Silver Bullet

Selling: Prospecting, Mining, Geology, and more..

Selling... 3439 Prospecting 2531 Mining 1276 Geology and. Maybe 900 Extraction if someone really needs.:cool: Happy 233 Birthday America!:yay: Reply or PM with offers.
  9. Silver Bullet

Buying: Prospecting

Message me or reply with % and TT :yay:
  10. Silver Bullet

Selling: Burgandy/White Master Coat Female

Message me or reply if interested. Looking for some wheres around +1.3k (Considering paint cost me 500 ped, the paint job cost me 200 ped and a plain Mast Coat is ~+800 plain.)
  11. Silver Bullet

Has anyone realized yet....

... That MA's Christmas stars are turned to look more like a Satanic one than a Christmasy one? :scratch2:
  12. Silver Bullet

Buying: Selling Angel Shins FEMALE

PM me or reply if interested
  13. Silver Bullet

Selling: Selling Full Vigi/ek2600/and 7x6as

Like the title says. PM me or reply if interested. Vigi=Female by the way.
  14. Silver Bullet

Buying: 6A Plates

Buying 6x 6A Plates :yay:
  15. Silver Bullet

There's Always A Party In Swedens Pants lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E13L9ljaGjA :laugh::laugh: Im an American and sometimes he doesn't make sense but this is hilarious! Sorry ahead of time for a little bit of foul language.
  16. Silver Bullet

Selling: Full (7 parts) Female Nemesis

PM me with offers or bids, replys as well SB +2.5k BO +3.5k Bid +2.5k Anonymous
  17. Silver Bullet

Buying: Constant Flow Of BL1000's

Keep me posted and message me or reply if you have any
  18. Silver Bullet

Buying: UL Nano Katana

If this weapon exists, i would be interested in purchasing it. Replay or PM me if you have any information.
  19. Silver Bullet

Buying: Delta Pistol

reply or pm with offer
  20. Silver Bullet

Buying: Full Nemesis Female

As the title says. Inform me via reply or PM :yay:
  21. Silver Bullet

Questions about skilling hunting

I have mined for some time now and I was interested getting involved more in hunting. Could anyone tell me what I should start off with in terms of Laser Pistol and Fap (Preferably L for SIB)? Any info would be greatly appreciated :yay:
  22. Silver Bullet

I need HELP with a new computer.

My 1gig, 70gb ATI Radeon x300 2.8ghz dell isn't going to cut it with the new crygen graphix coming out so I am looking for an upgrade. I stumbled upon what I think is a great computer for the price, but i'm not to keen on computers nowadays. I don't want to spend over 700$, but I want to put a...
  23. Silver Bullet

Basshunter?!

Me and some of my friends in America were looking on youtube and we found a song that we like but we arnt sure of how the real translation goes. I was wondering if any of u crazy swedes out there could translate it for me:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQUsp-jxDQ
  24. Silver Bullet

Selling: Selling Logs 1-4 & Pieces of Paper

PM me or reply with offers if interested
  25. Silver Bullet

Status For February 2008

Globals:92 HoFs:10:yay: cant find the other two...:scratch2:
Back