Search results

1. Ron24

Selling: Ancient Pets

Ancient Daikiba pet Level:8 Ancient Daikiba Strong pet level:5 Ancient Exarosaur pet level:2 Ancient Exarosaur pet level:2 1x name tag. Make me an offer! Greetz Ron
  2. Ron24

Sit

Hello all, Just reached level 4 with my Ancient Daikiba. Unlocked the trick Sit, but it doesn't work. (cant click it its not marked white). Do I need more pet handler skills or what? Peace!
  3. Ron24

Little Zinc hoff (487peds)

Nice run during MM :D Happy hoffing
  4. Ron24

Selling: Storage cleanup: some bp's

Need to get rid off these bp's Make an offer for the whole package. First good offer gets it, peds or items. Can be yours today ;) 19 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE ( 20 Basic Bearings Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE () 22 Basic Bearings Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE...
  5. Ron24

Created my new Sign and win 5k EFD

Created my new Sign and win 5k EFD(CFD) Yeah thats right. DESIGN MY NEW SIG AND WIN 5K CFD !!! I chanced soc a few weeks ago. So i need to get rid off my old Sign ;) I am aware that whe have many great designers in our forum :) So that why this contest. So to keep this simple here are my...
  6. Ron24

Buying: Full nemesis (M)

So who got a full nemesis (M)(UL) for me? Pm me with your offer and lets see if whe can get to a fast deal. And yeah i'am a dutch guy so suprise me with your best price :D ow and maby a set of 5b with it? :) Edit: do not forget to note the tt and ur askingprice :) all the best. EDIT...
  7. Ron24

yeah finaly got my payback

Yeah i know its not 1k+ but the 197 ped global make's it more than right :D (or MU yeah). Was already crafting days with a 100 QR bp from a friend. I was thinking lets try my 88QR BP and after 10 clicks a bigass hof. 10 clicks after that a good global :D Tnx to my socmate Rambo for taking...
  8. Ron24

Christmas gift part 2?

Hi, yesterday I downloaded the new VU. After the login i recieved a snowman gift from FPC ? Got the 2 other gifts before christmas. I it true that only owners off a estate or appartment got these? I dont got either off those atm. I did make a screenshot but forget to save it :mad: Anyone...
  9. Ron24

Mayhem list (screenshots)

Dont know why, but the other thread got deleted or something. Without a notice. So again here are all the lists from mayhem. Enjoy !!! Greetz
  10. Ron24

problem with vista64bit

oke, its not entirely EU related, but i hope that my fine community will help me :D I got a brand new system: Pentium Q9300 2,5ghz 6 gig ram 1 terrabite hd nvidia gt220 1gb here's the problem, vista will freeze sometime's and will not work till i reboot. this happens when i use internet...
  11. Ron24

New Nvidiadrivers driving me nuts

Hello my dear community, EDIT: I downloaded the new Nvidiadrivers. When i start EU it freezes, yes the whole pc even mouse dont move. After reboot pc works fine except EU and others games EDIT the other problem is that i cant play any DVD or blueray without crashing. screen freezes and i need...
  12. Ron24

Do you need to buy a new PC to play CE2

As the title says, Do you nee to buy a new PC to play CE2. For me is the awnser yes now MA chanced they systemrequirments. The old PC is to old for a upgrade. So I ordered just a brand new pc just 15 mins ago. It suck but i want to play, there is to much investment in my avatar. How about you ?
  13. Ron24

pc N00b

Hi guys, i know there are 1k threads about this. But, ik realy can get the Vu10 working it says i miss a .exe file. Looked already in bin32 and so on but nothing. So the screenshot is in dutch sorry for that. My english is not that good to translate it word by word XD Tnx (and yes i try...
  14. Ron24

974ped Bristelhogg :D

After some feff globals when went fore some bristelhoggs :D They loot fine :D And whe got a 176 ped tt korrs h400 :D And special tnx to my socmate's :yay:
  15. Ron24

Show us ya pet (second try)

Hello all, beacaus the other threat just died or something, and I have nothing to do. Ill try it again. Show us ur sweet,weird,cute,funny,crazy pet. The best pic wins 500 EFD. So SHOW US UR PET :yay: And for a start here's my dog. Here name is Damy and she turns 4 in december, but still...
  16. Ron24

Do people still make usefull threads?

Ok not a wine post but just to track ur opinion. Do you think people still post new usefull information? I'am almost evry day for some hours on EF, but there are only a few new post where I tought damm this is usefull information. A very good one posted this weekend was this one...
  17. Ron24

Do you want more GAUS wepons?

As the titel says; do you want more gaus wepons? I like if there where more gaus wepons on the market. Should MA drop more nice gaus bp's? Or must they drop some nice SIB gaus wepons? Regards
  18. Ron24

11,7k Atrox

Hi, Its a old one but now i had the time to post it. Whe got it in a 2 man team. Whe splitted the loot even.
  19. Ron24

Slayem Bowlings

Ok, I'am now sick and tired with this soc. They insult many ppl exp @ twin ring. Yesterday i was Chatting around twin ring (as always) when a member of this soc started screaming very bad DUTCH words to me, around 20:00 MA time. He was no dutch guy or belgium i think he got's his words form...
  20. Ron24

Do you play EU when whe have this great weather in europ ?

Ok It's sunny, hot and no cloud to see in the sky, and bird's are screaming summer. Do you play EU now? My FL list is empty not a person online. Loot is bad. And no one to talk with in socchat. So i was thinking off this thread lets me know :yay: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  21. Ron24

Selling: Full male Dragon

Hi, Iam selling my full Dragon (m) armorset. Not great stats but a true fasion armor. Contact me @ Twin Peaks or send a PM Greetz, Ronnus Grootus Destructus <----- ingame :wtg:
  22. Ron24

Note's are for MINING

Only thing to say watch the "E for All" video (best orininal Game). Listen carefully ;) Greetz :yay:
  23. Ron24

Buying small Apartment

Hi, I'm looking for a smal and nice apartment. The location is not so important! Who offers me a nice price to buy it. Offer me today and ill buy it today if the price is nice lol :) PM me or find me in twin peaks. Regards Ronnus destructus :yay:
  24. Ron24

150 HP (medium) investment worth or not ??

Hello, To get my medium health (150hp) i must invest 16,328 ped. Info from Chipping Optimizer tool from JDEGRE (tnx m8). So do you think its worth to invest that amount of peds or not ? Its realy my goal to get at least a medium HP.:wtg: (sorry for my crappy english):ahh: EDIT; For the 16,328...
  25. Ron24

Buying Martial (m)parts

Hi all, I 'am looking for these (M) parts : Shin Helmet Gloves Arms Low TT is not a problem help me out Find me @ twin peaks i 'am always around lol :yay: Or PM me :)
Back