Search results

1. C

Selling: Adjusted FAP

Taking offers on Adjusted Fap. Edit: Fap is Tier 1.6 and climbing now.
  2. C

Buying: Improved Omegaton A105

Looking to buy an Improved A105 ... please PM me with offers. Thank you
  3. C

Buying: Limited Mayhem (F) Harness + Arms

Looking to buy Limited Mayhem (F) Harness + Arms . Thank you!
  4. C

Nemesis F set

Price check on this please?
  5. C

Selling: Selling Level 13 Finder Amp

Level 13 Finder amp Full TT ( 340 ped ) 125% . Thanks!
  6. C

Buying: Evade, Courage, Bravado , and First Aid Skill chips

Would like 15 PED TT value on each. Please let me know your price. *Edit* Got the courage chip, still need Evade, Bravado and First Aid. Thanks.
  7. C

Looking for a long lost mentor

I started played a little more than 3 years ago now and I had the most amazing mentor. Her name was speedy Lara babe.. I lost contact with her probably a month after I graduated. I was just wondering does anyone know if she's still active or what happened? She was uber I believe.. atleast by my...
  8. C

Selling all my skills-- secret buyout

Skills are as listed:: Alertness : 255 Athletics : 470 Courage : 2197 Dexterity : 577 Perception : 442 Aim : 570 Combat Reflexes : 772 Long Blades : 844 Marksmanship 1208 Rifle : 3481 Weapons Handling : 979 Evade : 1680 First Aid : 1807 Anatomy : 2100 Surveying : 498 Laser Weapon Technology ...
  9. C

Small Bery, cool item though!

After about 100 ped on atraxes .. and coming out about even .. we hit this little bery global with only 2 ped of ammo left! Can anyone give me a realistic price of what I can sell the Korss for? PE auction never seems to be 100% correct xD.. if you want to buy it go ahead and pm me! Click to...
  10. C

Grrrr!!

Finding a ride to CND is so lame late at night ... gotta rant about it .. meet me in twin if u can take me to CND :)
  11. C

NEW! Buying Full GREMLIN F and FAP-50

NEW! Buying Full GHOST (F) and FAP-50 As topic says I'm buying a Full set of GHOST ( F ) and a FAP-50 .. :)
  12. C

Buying!!! Vigliante Harness (F) and FAP50

I'm looking to purchase a FAP-50 and a Vigilante Harness (F) so please PM me or better yet post here if you have them to sell. Lastly .. please check out my for sale thread at here
  13. C

Selling, the stuff in my storage!!!

Trying to get rid of a few things so go ahead and throw me an offer if you want anything! :cool: Name -- Amount -- TT value A&P Series Brave 1 6.72 PED Alicenies gel 33 3.30 PED Animal hide 42 0.42 PED Atrax claw 1 0.10 PED Berycled claw 1 0.12 PED Bigwig board 5 5.65 PED Common...
  14. C

Looking for a Society !!!!

Hi, my name is Cruel and I am newer than most to the Entropian Universe.. I recently hit my first global and am now hooked to this game! I have deposited 20 dollars already and am in it for the long run! I wish to join a society with a good amount of highly skilled individuals to help guide me...
  15. C

MY FIRST GLOBAL!!!! 119 ped

Oh man .. i'm so excited .. after dropping about 40 bombs with no loot at all .. I nabbed this global .. my first!!!!! not sure how to just put the image in .. so ill just put it like that... grr image shack .. that should work sorry the image is all outta whack .. have dual monitors and...
Back