Search results

1. Austro_Lusitano

Notice regarding Item abuse in the Battle Simulator

...Prize... not Price.. just saying.;)
  2. Austro_Lusitano

After seven years playing almost every day it was getting a little boring but I have found the answer for me at least.

great post! totally agree with your strategy. if your getting board, it your responsibility to make changes, and find interest again. good to see that you found motivation again by trying new things and plus rep for a positive post :)
  3. Austro_Lusitano

Why is this area so derilict?

in no way am i trying to bash your opinions, but from most of your posts recently, i get the feeling that you do very little to help fix the issue that you like to point out. your (and many others) post's bring a dark and dying feel to the forum, which in my opinion is the reason why many don't...
  4. Austro_Lusitano

To Hot To Hof - Recruiting!

just ignore him. he gets grumpy at this time of the year and doesn't shut up about it ;). gl with your Soc and have fun.
  5. Austro_Lusitano

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

5,115 this week... ...which rounded up is 5,12...:scratch2:
  6. Austro_Lusitano

4,972 this week
  7. Austro_Lusitano

4,485 ped/deed this week :)
  8. Austro_Lusitano

Uber: Fat spider young [fraps]

huge Gratz to you m8 :yay: should have had another digit on that :D
  9. Austro_Lusitano

3,884 ped/deed this week :wise: :wtg: :wise: :wtg:
  10. Austro_Lusitano

this week: 3,806 ped/deed
  11. Austro_Lusitano

this week: 3,993 ped/deed
  12. Austro_Lusitano

4,359 this week
  13. Austro_Lusitano

4,27 per deed this week. :scratch2:
  14. Austro_Lusitano

PriceCheck: Calytrek CR Spirit MK.1

actually he owns a UL LC-100, but what Fanan owns isn't what this thread is about. imo (which is the opinion of someone interested in buying a calytrek) it is easily worth between 15k-20k, the only thing that worries me is the frequency that they have been dropping\given as prizes in recent...
  15. Austro_Lusitano

Ebn: The cdf needs you to help crack the code

just got this: CDF PRIORITY ALERT: ATTACK ON RX IMMINENT - LAST RX SIGHTING AT - 78896, 93830 COLONISTS ARE URGED TO PREPARE THEMSELVES - ATTACK WILL COMMENCE IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES - END TRANSMISSION lock and load :)
  16. Austro_Lusitano

Will the new Moon be named: EUROPA?

My bet is that the 'new moon' will be the first of a 3 part 'Twilight' saga promotional campaign, and that the in the next VU we will have to choose between a warewolf or vampire avatar 'sexchange'. :silly2:
  17. Austro_Lusitano

Achievement: All Rexies exterminated

Big gratz my friend, well done. :)
  18. Austro_Lusitano

incoming attack!!!

they're coming!!!!!!!!!! 'do not engage'!? hahaha :yay:
  19. incoming attack

incoming attack

20. Austro_Lusitano

4,723 ped/deed this week. :yup:
  21. Austro_Lusitano

Evil amp misstake :((

This is just appalling. i arrived at Twins today and landed in the middle of a discussion about whether this person was/wasn't a thief. i stated that i didn't consider this person to have stolen anything, but also said i thought it was wrong for her to not give it back after the person that...
  22. Austro_Lusitano

Selling: Pet Deeds

if i understood the question right, (your asking how i know the tt value on my deeds) just put you deeds in the tt to see how much tt they got.
  23. Austro_Lusitano

Auction has ended. Winner is Jim EwoK Morris, gratz m8 :) Ace, add me ingame so we can finalize the deal. thread may be closed
  24. Austro_Lusitano

Last chance too get these lovely pet deeds! Cant belive they'll be selling so cheap! BUMP this up for the last time ;)
  25. Austro_Lusitano

5,057 / Deed this week :D
Back