Search results

1. Austro_Lusitano

incoming attack!!!

they're coming!!!!!!!!!! 'do not engage'!? hahaha :yay:
  2. Austro_Lusitano

Selling: Pet Deeds

as title says, i am selling some pet deeds. i have 25 pet deeds total and am looking for a offer on the lote. the total TT of the 25 deeds is 15.02 ped. SB=500ped (includes tt) (=19,40/pet) BO=750ped (includes tt) (=29,40/pet) place bids here or PM me. sale endes 1 week after SB is met...
  3. Austro_Lusitano

8k Logged Foul Kills

So about half way thru the foul iron mission i decided to start logging my runs to get a better insight into the long term costs of grinding a mob. My setup was: Opalo SGA Vivo T1 (tt fap) No armour I did hunts of exactly 100 foul befor going back to outpost to log my data. All hunts were...
  4. Austro_Lusitano

Achievement: Austro´s Foul Iron Mission

well i finally finished this. took me quite some time cause i did runs of 100 kills and it took about 1h per run (and had to stop sometimes cause grinding hurts my brain :laugh:) almost all done with opalo sga + tt fap and nekid! made a log that i will post later for anyone interested in the...
  5. Austro_Lusitano

Selling: FULL Ghost Set M

taking offers on a full set of ghost armor (M) set is at full TT Tiers are at: Face: 2.1 Harness: 2.6 Arms: 2.1 Gloves: 2.1 Thighs: 1.8 Shins: 1.6 Foot: 1.4 get back to me if you have interest. gl and have fun out there Austro.
  6. Austro_Lusitano

ATH: Austro flips the Bird

well i decided to do the Steel Bird mission yesterday and had some nice globals. ive been watching loot on them since they arrived and had a feeling a big one should be poping soon, but always thought it would be an elite. when i saw the hof swirls go up i thought great, 200/300 pedder, but...
  7. Austro_Lusitano

Uber: my first uber

after 4 years of roaming calypso i finaly get my first 1k+ loot. thx to all the friends ive made, and to a great soc that keeps me motivated and always smiling :silly2: Yaaarrrrrrr!! :D
  8. Austro_Lusitano

Discovery: Kinetic Attack Chip (L)

this is my first ever discovery :yay: a littel sad it isnt worth a gazillion peds, but what am i gonna do :silly2: gl to evryone, but most of all, have FUN!!
  9. Austro_Lusitano

Exiting Sand Filled Outpost

last night i got stuck in the sand filled outpost, and today i have read some threads of people having the same misfortune, i dicided to make a little drawing to help you get out without having to wait for MA support to come back from its weekend :rolleyes: outpost in a birds eye view. now i...
  10. Austro_Lusitano

Next Island Preview Vid's

i was looking thru youtube and found 3 new (added 06/01/09) videos of Next Island. Video 1 Video 2 Video 3 must say, there looking pretty Cryengine'ish :D hope you like what you see. i did :yay: (did a search and found none of these videos posted, so sorry if they already have been)...
  11. Austro_Lusitano

Item Owner History..

was thinking about all the cool ideas that some of EF users have put up in "wish lists" and cool things they'd like to see implemented in game and have a suggestion of my own that i would like to here some opinions on. i think it would be really cool for each item to have a popup window (just...
  12. Austro_Lusitano

Win 1000 EFD + just for guessing!

Hi everyone! since its christmas i dicided to make a little cometition of my own and give away some presentes :D the objective of this game is to guess the Date of when EU will hit the 1,000,000 registered accounts mark! the rules are: - you can only make 1 guess. - no editing of your guess...
  13. Austro_Lusitano

Selling: Rifle & Anatomy Skill Chips

hello, im selling a 20ped TT Rifle Chip and a 16,5ped TT Anatomy Chip. anyone interested, just drop a post with the chip your interested in, and the markup you'd be willing to pay. the end time for bidding will be midnight (ma time) friday 04/July/2008 Ps: if you preffer, send me a pm with...
Back