Search results

1. Basilias

Opinion Poll Please all read This....

the following message is from our Greek captain:Mihalis Laertis (I wrote this instead of him because of his not good english). We accept only England and Greece as the 2 teams which pass in to next round from the group. As we decide the whole Team Greece if the Norway will pass from the judge...
  2. Basilias

Sure,as I said we dont have any problem with your team if Hurry want to give u the chance to continue it is ok for us....anyway I stopped to discuss about that thing it makes me really sick... Just a final question skam,you dont know to add the results of your 2 previus matches to find how many...
  3. Basilias

Oh yes it is mathematics for the academy :rolleyes::eek:
  4. Basilias

Skam pls try to understand that we dont have any problem with your team. But u have to accept that u lost the chance to proceed to next round. A Judge(in that case the man who organises the whole tournament)did a mistake with a simple plus calcalution. It is ok with that mistakes are for humans...
  5. Basilias

wof stage 3 round 1 GREECE :200 vs Norway:65 England:238 vs Czech Republic:75 wof stage 3 round 2 England:328 vs GREECE:132 Norway 243 vs Czech Republic:111 wof stage 3 round 3 GREECE:182 vs Czech Republic:92 Norway:160 vs England:301 Final standings of the group: England 867...
  6. Basilias

Come on guys,if u dont want Greece in the next round just tell us u dont want us...What joke is this now?A poll for what??? We r in the next round as the second team in the group and we dont really care if a judge made such a big mistake,it is not our fault guys,if Hurricane want to apologize...
  7. Basilias

Team Greece

Ty Hurricane for the info,pls can u post the game score between NORWAY-CHECH too?
  8. Basilias

Highest Number of different items in loot?

12 items is my personal record. Here is the link: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/133115-quiz-count-how-many-items-r-loot-window.html
  9. Basilias

just two small glows

Grats Leeloo! :yay: Well done! :)
  10. Basilias

2009 ***WoF WarSheet*** SCORES

Congratulations GREECE,well done once more!
  11. Basilias

A rich Phasm

ok mate. Unfortunately my main pc is off(I suspect the game lag). I will try to repair it as soon as possible,then I will communicate with u for the cloth. Btw ty all for the grats :)
  12. Basilias

A rich Phasm

Yes,it seems that this wool is rare,really I cant understand why MA put these wools to make clothes and carpets if we couldnt loot them even in a loot window of 223 peds,maybe with a ATH OF 35K I will loot one piece. :rolleyes::D I am searching in the auction,putting an order but nothing for...
  13. Basilias

A rich Phasm

Searching for Phasm wool I did this nice global (almost a hof). I had terrible losses :mad: my carbine ammo ended and I had about 2k ammo for the pistol.With the last mob I did it :rolleyes::D Unfortunately no phasm wool in the loot window but at least I had profit with the hunt. :) Btw if...
  14. 03-20-223peds-phasm Young

03-20-223peds-phasm Young

15. Basilias

Team Greece

Personally I cant play too late like almost all Greek players,it is after midnight here in Greece as we have +3 hours from MA time.(Summer time). Most of the people go to sleep,young people go out for a drink or some have to wake up early in the morning to go to the church,especially these days...
  16. Basilias

Achievement: Critical hit 226 points of damage

Ty all for the grats :)
  17. Basilias

Uber: 1842 peds Geotrek AL24 Scorpius(L)+BP

Ty mendicant,I am on vacations now :D
  18. Basilias

HoF: 746 peds Basic Shirt HOF+277 peds global

Ty for the grats I am on vacations now :D
  19. Basilias

Achievement: 100% Textured !!!

Grats Goni! :yay: Well done! :)
  20. Basilias

Uber: 1842 peds Geotrek AL24 Scorpius(L)+BP

Ty for the grats :) Lol,I am not crafterman I just try to be one day :D
  21. Basilias

Uber: Got a bit lucky on the last bomb...

Grats mate! :yay: Nice find :)
  22. Basilias

7098 of Typonolic Steam

Grats Dexer! :yay: Nice find :)
  23. Basilias

Uber: Sparkling Furor

Grats mate! :yay:
  24. Basilias

HoF: 746 peds Basic Shirt HOF+277 peds global

Ty mate,unfortunately I have big loses from the time that I have done this :mad: hunting and crafting both :mad: time for a break... Ty my friend :)
  25. Basilias

My first Cornundacauda Global!

Grats mate! :yay:
Back