Search results

1. Basilias

A rich Phasm

Searching for Phasm wool I did this nice global (almost a hof). I had terrible losses :mad: my carbine ammo ended and I had about 2k ammo for the pistol.With the last mob I did it :rolleyes::D Unfortunately no phasm wool in the loot window but at least I had profit with the hunt. :) Btw if...
  2. Basilias

Achievement: Critical hit 226 points of damage

It is my best critical hit record ever. :yay: It was with a scorpius carbine+ e-amp 14 in TI North where r the frescos. You can see it from the lag too in the picture and the busy item message!:D The perfect critical hit with this weapon is 228 points of damage :) Critical hit 226 points of damage
  3. Basilias

HoF: 746 peds Basic Shirt HOF+277 peds global

Yes if u add them 746 peds HOF + 277 peds global=1023 peds we have an uber! :D:laugh: This was one from my best crafting rounds,trying to earn skills to reach level 15 tailor and to unlock Fashion Designer(I am still 14,3 level) First it was this very good global (almost a HOF) 277 peds Basic...
  4. Basilias

The joke of the day!

I wonder if mobs with regenaration like atrox,ambulimax,frescocauda etc get this message: This item is currently busy and can not be accessed This item is currently busy and can not be accessed This item is currently busy and can not be accessed This item is currently busy and can not be...
  5. Basilias

Uber: 1842 peds Geotrek AL24 Scorpius(L)+BP

I had to make a few scorpius for the WOF so with the second attempt I had this Uber with making these very good -but expensive to make-carbines. It is my second best ever in crafting,even I have good skills and experience with crafting,still trying for the big one.(you know this with 5 numbers...
  6. Basilias

Question: What about increasing lag issue in game?

Really this increasing lag after last VU is going to destroy our game.... And I am not the only one who has this problem! Many people have similar lag problem. Some examples: 1.First round of WOF:all the teams were in East Skylla Mountains shooting big bulks.We couldnt saw them till the mobs...
  7. Basilias

Achievement: Unlocking Purple! Colorer-level 12

Thousands and thousands green paint cans had this result: Colorer level 12-unlocking purple colour Now my coat is purple! :laugh:
  8. Basilias

Buying: Phasm Wool

As title says I am buying Phasm Cloth @ 250% send me pm for amount.
  9. Basilias

HoF: Huge XVIII erdorium,my second best ever...

Yes it is true! :rolleyes: Even I was playing almost 3 years EU now this HOF is my second best ever! Huge XVIII erdorium stone 451 peds :yay: Btw I am still searching for my tower...
  10. Basilias

Achievement: Do u know the song"We r the champions"?

Yes that song from ''the Queen'' group! :) I am Champion !:yay: After over 32 months from the day that I started EU I reached... 6900 handgun and the Champion rank!:yay: --------------------------------------------------------------------------
  11. Basilias

HoF: 2 HOFS in the same day!

This happened exactly a week ago(last saturday). I did 2 HOFS one with mining and one with crafting. It would been nice if I had done one with hunting too,but it doesnt matters :) First it was with crafting: Mannell shoes 200 peds Hof list #99 And after 1 hour this HOF with mining...
  12. Basilias

Question: Do you want bigger space for Mc Cormick Safe?

As question says : Do you want bigger space for Mc Cormick Safe which has 100 items storage and not 10-17 like regular storage containers? For the people who dont know the storage containers such basic small or medium storage boxes,Lykke wooden chest Mc Cormick safe etc have different # of...
  13. Basilias

Uber: First uber for 2009 and nice BP inside

1189 peds is my first crafting uber loot for this new year. :yay: Just for the people who dont know 1 click costs over 70 peds... My success rate was very good:6 success(that means 5 globals+HOF) 2 near success and 1 failure so my profit was big indeed! Dynera Laser Sight 1189 peds BP(L)...
  14. Basilias

HoF: HOF with nice BP inside(inclunding HOF list bug!)

It was turn to make some elkarr precision scopes(Yes these which could give 229k :) ) I had some globals and this HOF with a nice BP inside: Elkarr Precision Scope 396 peds And the HOF list #70 + info for the BP(L) EnMatAmp MA 106(L) Look at the HOF list the bug with my name double!
  15. Basilias

Question: Where r the mobs in the TI for 2 days now?(only Hogglos there)

Well I went yeasterday to TI to hunt bristlehogs for skilling to shortblades. No bristles,no fouls,no cornacaudas not even furors.There r only hogglos in the south area.What happens to TI?has this to do with the new la of TI or the owner didnt put the dna for the mobs?
  16. Basilias

HoF: A good run with hof and globals

Well Valentines day was lucky for me as I desided to do some crafting. First was this: Large Striped Cotton Fabric Texture 109 peds Then it was time for some OA-101 's Best it was this HOF:OA-101 333 peds Hof list #83 Also I have these 2: OA-101 246 PEDS OA-101 193 PEDS and a...
  17. Basilias

Question: Do u want to get faster HP regeneration as u get more skills?

As all of u can see the last year we have ingame mobs with faster HP regeneration from others.Also mobs with higher maturity has faster HP regeneration from the same mobs with low maturity:e.g araneatrox stalker with araneatrox young,ambulimax old alpha with ambulimax young etc. How about...
  18. Basilias

Big global with ESI inside

This is a big global (over 200 peds) with ESI OF 16,84 PEDS TT inside the loot window. :) Ambulimax young 209 peds -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  19. Basilias

Achievement: 5000 fame

Wow I think that this is my first EF big achievement! I reached the 5000 fame(You can see it on the left info for me under my name). This means over 5000 grats for me,for 79 achievements which I posted here.Ty all the people very much,they make me happy and strong to continue my Calypso life!;)
  20. Basilias

HoF: My first HOF for this year

This is my first HOF for this year and after my big ''holidays'' break.I wasnt too lucky when I came back but it seems that day by day it becomes better :) EnMatAmp MA-101(L) 428 peds and the hof list #67 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  21. Basilias

2 globals after a long time(with ESI and full TT weapon)

Well at the time of Christmas and New year holidays I was in a village without ADSL internet connection for 20 days. I came back @ mid of January but I hadnt any luck at all (we r talking about over from 2 weeks). Yesterday I did my 2 first globals after 1,5 month! First it was this: Atrox...
  22. Basilias

Discovery: My second discovery:Harlequin curtain

This is my second discovery ever and I am happy for this :) My first was that weapon BP: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/discoveries/113944-unlimited-bp-geotrek-al24-scorpius-l.html Discovery:Harlequin curtain: :yay: HOF list: As u can see it is very different from the old fashion...
  23. Basilias

Uber: Great day with an uber and a new discovery!

Well yesterday it was a very good day for me with the crafting. First I had that: 179 peds Dino shoes :yay: In the loot window there is a bp for making harlequin curtain,which later I was the first colonist to discover it! :dancing::dancing: You can find more details for the discovery here...
  24. Basilias

Achievement: Unlocked my 15th secret skill:Wounding!

I am very happy for another one big unlock that I reached! :yay: Wounding is reality for Basilias. :) This is my 15th secret skill that I unlocked! :yay: I will be very happy for your +rep 2,5 years of playing needed for this big one. Wounding Ranged Laser(Dmg) Level 45
  25. Basilias

Uber: The success of my camp-7180 peds Ambulimax young!

I decide to camp @ Neas Place till I get my uber :D Well I did it! :yay: After these 2 small hofs: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/135875-ambulimax-hof.html https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/136283-news-my-camp.html ...and big loss especially the last...
Back