Search results

1. B-D

"One More Crazy Summer" in RockTropia

Here is my entry for the RockTropia video contest: Nlsl-udW0rk
  2. B-D

Selling: DOA Rockjacker

Opening Bid: +60k Instant-Buyout: +70k Auction lasts for 2 weeks. Please post your bids here.
  3. B-D

Entropia Let it Rock: What are you waiting for?

After many sleepless nights, and missed 3x/2x skills, I have finally completed my video :yay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aIkDZ-SbKQ&fmt=22 Thanks to everyone featured in the movie, and to those who gave me support along the way. Comments are welcome. BD
  4. B-D

Selling: Full Viking (M)

Selling full Viking (M) including feet. tt+9.5k
  5. B-D

Selling: Oreamp OA-106 (L) Blueprint

I am selling a UL OA-106 BP. Startbid: 5k Buyout: 18k Auction will end Sunday, August 17, 18:00 MA time.
  6. B-D

15k Cersumon

Click to enlarge I got this after hunting cersumon for a few days straight. It's not a very interesting loot window, but I'll take it any day :D
  7. B-D

Buying: V2

I would like to buy a Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V2. Please reply here or send me a PM if you have one for sale. My offer is tt+9k.
  8. B-D

Atrox QUEEN

Click to enlarge The queen has been located! This is in the volcano north of Echidna.
  9. B-D

Longus - 2 ubers, 1 hof, 1 silent hof

Well... I wasn't going to post any of these individually, but considering they all happened in a span of 4 days I think it's pretty impressive. It all started with this on Thursday: Click to enlarge The item is a Ba implant.. and you can see I was almost out of ped =)...
  10. B-D

1829 Fungoid with lots of items

Click to enlarge I heard fungoids were dropping lots of Boar parts so I went to check them out and got this. It's nice to see so many items drop :D The items are boar helmet (m), boar thighs (m), a&p brave, gsi.
  11. B-D

BUYING: DOA Rockjacker

As the title says, I'm looking to buy a rockjacker. If you've got one for sale send me a PM.
Back