Search results

1. Ciobyna

Burn that TT down - rent items for free!

HL8 nostalgia bump. I reached Commando with such a gun.
  2. Ciobyna

Achievement: Ciobyna is on a Strike! Kill Strike!

It's been a while since i've posted here, I guess it's time to do it again :) Level 80 Ranged Laser (DMG). Next milestone: Quickness.
  3. Ciobyna has Kill Strike

Ciobyna has Kill Strike

4. Ciobyna

Commando vs Killstrike

My educated guess: Commando is 3% of (Hit) Professions. Kill Strike is 11% of (Dmg) Professions. You gain skills accordingly.
  5. Ciobyna

Take care of your privacy

On the internet no one is really anonymous. With sufficient resources[1], one can be tracked down. OTOH no one says you have to make it easy for the ones that look for you :) [1] When you get to state-level resources things get really hairy, really fast (think Snowden)
  6. Ciobyna

Question: Lowest Regen Mobs?

Formicacida :)
  7. Ciobyna

BEWARE OF KB2859537 Update

Err, the question is why did you have a rootkit on your PC on the first place ? :) I installed the update without any issues. From the article above: "KB2859537 corrected an exploit that a rootkit virus was using to hijack the computer. Because the exploit was fixed after installing the...
  8. Ciobyna

Selling: Full Jaguar (F) UL

Sold. Thank you all.
  9. Ciobyna

Many thanks to all who bid so far, last day to bid! Ciobyna
  10. Ciobyna

Get your fine armour today bump!
  11. Ciobyna

Yeah, I hope it won't be a poor choice of day to end an auction :) No April 1st joke bids please :P Ciobyna
  12. Ciobyna

It's a two weeks auction. It will be delivered on April 2nd (thank you shoti). Ciobyna
  13. Ciobyna

Jaguar roars!
  14. Ciobyna

Coming up nicely, to the top for a few more days. Ciobyna
  15. Ciobyna

Thank you for your offers. Keep them coming :) Ciobyna
  16. Ciobyna

Get your fine armour today!
  17. Ciobyna

Friday bump
  18. Ciobyna

Fine armour bump.
  19. Ciobyna

Today's bump.
  20. Ciobyna

Get your fine armour bump! :)
  21. Ciobyna

Hello, I'm selling this fine armour set because I don't have time to use it as much as I would like to. There is a hidden BO. IF BO is not met I will deliver the set to the highest bidder in two weeks time from now. No trades, PED only. Make your offer here or in PM. Thank you, Ciobyna
  22. Ciobyna

Developer-Notes--3

For the love of God Valentin! If you only expect nerfs from MA then why in the world are you still playing after all this time? Really ? I for one I am sick and tired of your constant negativity during all the years I've been following this forum. I don't claim that MA are angels and don't get...
  23. Ciobyna

What ever happened to the planet "partner" vision?

I didn't read the whole thread. I just wanted to add a quote I liked very much: "Vision without implementation is hallucination"
  24. Ciobyna

ATH: 127k ATH

Nice one! Good job! Finally your time had come!
  25. Ciobyna

FYI: Hussk Spawning: Official Thread

Deposit :money: Check Armor (for what it's worth) Check Gun :handgun: Check Mission :proof: Check Reminder set in phone calendar Check Ready when you are. See you all there Ciobyna
Back