Search results

1. Ciobyna

Achievement: Ciobyna is on a Strike! Kill Strike!

It's been a while since i've posted here, I guess it's time to do it again :) Level 80 Ranged Laser (DMG). Next milestone: Quickness.
  2. Ciobyna

Selling: Full Jaguar (F) UL

Hello, I'm selling this fine armour set because I don't have time to use it as much as I would like to. There is a hidden BO. IF BO is not met I will deliver the set to the highest bidder in two weeks time from now. No trades, PED only. Make your offer here or in PM. Thank you, Ciobyna
  3. Ciobyna

Achievement: Ciobyna is in harmony with the mindforce while going over 250k skills

Heya, I am an unlock junkie. This one took a while... When I started towards this I didn't realize how much it will take with First Gen Electric IV. Luckly I speeded up from time to time by using the L ones I looted from Scipulors. After getting it I was curious how much skills I have. To...
  4. Ciobyna

Info: Merry Mayhem Easter^W Christmas Egg :)

Hi, I don't know if anyone has seen this before but it made me chuckle so I wanted to share: It happens after selecting Carl Tucker for 5th time, instead of the usual Merry Mayheim stuff it shows: OMG, the P word ! :P Good job Pioneer :) Ciobyna
  5. Ciobyna

Question: Hogglo respawn rate increased since VU 11.5 ?

Hello, Since VU 11.5 I find it difficult to hunt hogglos at TI City because every 3rd or 4th hogglo I try to kill another one pops up on top of my head. Yes, ATM I use a low dps weapon (EP-41) but still... I find myself forced to hunt only at the borders of the LA and it's not really pleasant...
  6. Ciobyna

Treasure Island City Hogglo area: I would like to have it PVP enabled

Hi, As some of you know I am an avid Hogglo hunter (ET say 3rd place all time). But lately I begun to avoid the area due to several *censored*, *censored* and *censored* people driving around without any consideration for other people in the area aggroing the mobs. Once is ok, twice it happens...
  7. Ciobyna

Selling: Assassin R150 UL

Hello, Unfortunately due to IRL circumstances I don't have the time anymore to use this fine weapon to his true potential so with an heavy heart I must give someone else this opportunity. Entropedia link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Assassin_R150 This is not an...
  8. Ciobyna

Achievement: Ciobyna gets to 200 hp!

Hi, One of my dearest goals is done: What next ? Tough, here I come ! (ok, ok, maybe not this decade...) Then what ? I know, max UR-175 to fill all that HP :) Ciobyna
  9. Ciobyna

Selling: Ul hl8

Sold / Not available anymore
  10. Ciobyna

Selling: Full Phantom Female

SOLD thank you
  11. Ciobyna

Achievement: 80 Agility

I was watching it for the last few days and it's finally complete :yay::yay::yay:
  12. Ciobyna

Achievement: Ciobyna jumps over 200k total skill

With a little help from my friends, steady on the road to 200 hp... http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Avatar&id=3130 Profession: Hunter Highest Skill: 8973 Total Skills: 201260 Health: 193 Skill date: 09-10-2009 Now if I can do something about the loot to enable me to carry on...
  13. Ciobyna

Achievement: Ciobyna gets admitted to the Commando troops!

After 2 and a half years of training finally it's there! Next stop: 200 hp :)
  14. Ciobyna

Discovery: Vain Shin Guards (M,L)

An young hogglo was nice enough to hand me one of these: Too bad they don't fit and I'll have to sell them... If you want them fell free to drop me an pm.
  15. Ciobyna

Selling: Taking offers for UL HL8

Sale cancelled.
  16. Ciobyna

FYI: Diff between VU9.4 ToU and 10.0 ToU

Nothing big, just cosmetics (Red is old, Black is new) <! 2009-01-16 !> 2009-08-18 <! h. You may not create and/or join a society within the Entropia Universe that are based on any sexist, racist, degrading, hateful or otherwise objectionable philosophy directed towards companies, persons or...
  17. Ciobyna

Achievement: Ciobyna learns Ethereal Soul Language

Fullfilling an old dream... Thanks to Tzepu's service I can now speak to the dead! Succeded on the 10th attempt :)
  18. Ciobyna

Selling: Eon Foot Guard (M,L) full tt

Hi, Selling this fine piece of armor: Eon Foot Guard (M,L) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=88 It's full TT (145) Get suited up, LG is coming! SB: 580 ped ( 400%) BO: 1450 ped (1000%) The auction will run till next Wednesday to allow sure delivery before LG.
  19. Ciobyna

Above.net does it again

Please, pretty please MA, tell us that you will switch the provider the moment you will switch the datacenter... Funny how my packets travel trough germany to france then uk to finally reach netherland... (usual path is de->nl directly). [andrei@Hydra andrei]$ traceroute...
  20. Ciobyna

Selling: Rutuba Head Piece (F,L) full TT

Hi, Selling Rutuba Head Piece (F,L) full TT (156.5) BO=1000 Ped (~640%) Get that pk armor ready! Ciobyna
  21. Ciobyna

Selling: Full Vigilante Armor - Female

I have this nice armor sitting in storage for a while. I think that someone should use it instead of gathering dust... BO: TT+800 All disclaimers in place.
  22. Ciobyna

HoF: Ciobyna's Argonaut Raider of 15k

Hello, Unfortunately fraps died on me so no actual hof time screenshot, just an image I took @storage in Nymph. :( Loot was Eye oil, Embra C1 UL, CB24(L). Ciobyna
  23. Ciobyna

Treasure Island - New Ad Poles

Hello, While browsing trough old userfriendly strips I stumbled upon some comics from 2005 (0105) Hmm, there are some new ad poles on TI...
  24. Ciobyna

Achievement: Ciobyna got Combat Sense. Multiple times.

Gotta love those bugs :( After an relog: And another relog: The rest of unlocks (after each relog) i didn't bother to SS. Ciobyna
  25. Ciobyna

HoF: JOOP & Ciobyna @ porci = 2435

Oils, oils, oils, oils...
Back