Search results

1. A

Selling: McGrangus Lost Log entry 11

Selling the Lost log 11, post your offers please. Cheers Apache
  2. A

Selling: Jaguar Arms (M)

Taking bids on the jag arms, the last ones sold on auction for TT+2K, and thats pretty much the same price im looking for. If you want it fast the buyout will be +2,1K. So post or PM me your offers. BTW ill let the auction run for 4 days after the first accepted bid i get...
  3. A

Jaguar arms (M)

Recently looted one of those, so was wondering whats the going price for them, and yes they are unlimited ;)
  4. A

Jag arms

Went out mining and since i was rather low on peds only took about 20 PED ammo along. Well what should i say, it was really worth it. Got this on my way to town from a little tezla that crossed my path. My best item loot so far :) btw they will be for sale, so if anyone is interested feel...
  5. A

Discovery: Boar Harness (F,L)

Got this today from a Mulmun champ. Btw the full TT is 149 ped and the TT of this one 79 ped. Oh and im planning on selling it so feel free to make an offer.
  6. A

Do miner bots drop Platinum?

So yesterday evening I went on a mining run and on the way I happened to kill some miner bots (gen. 03-05 iirc). After I returned to stash my stuff in the storage I noticed I had some platinum on me! :yay: So basicaly I wanted to ask if anyone looted this rather rare ore from the bots or did I...
Back