Search results

1. ebo-ice

FYI: WithDrawal USA 10k PED

I thought I would keep everyone informed as to my experience with the withdrawal process. Once I 'requested' a small withdrawal I received this confirmation email: I will attempt to update this thread once I receive a deposit in my bank. UPDATE!! 23rd June 2011 Texas, USA -6GMT Request made...
  2. ebo-ice

Selling: Dr. Almon Duchev Logs & Paper(All logs except 9 & 10)

Are there collectors out there still? I have an almost complete set of Dr. Almon Duchev Logs plus the paper. I was unable to acquire logs 9 & 10 back when these were dropping. Total TT value is 178+ peds. Buyout: aj502 300ped total *transaction completed* SOLD AS A LOT (will not break apart)...
  3. ebo-ice

Selling: Lot of 66 BluePrints

Offer withdrawn... No interest shown....
  4. ebo-ice

Selling: First Generation Combustion Attack IV (Mod Firestorm IV)

First Gen Combustion Attack IV (Link Here) --PED ONLY PLEASE-- Winning Bid: Dollymaus +2500 ~congratz Placed on 12April2011 Auction ended @ 19April2011 2359 MA time **exchange made** auction completed... Last 4 sold for(Link Here): +3700 on 25-JAN-2011 +3192 on 01-NOV-2010 +2465 on 05-SEP-2010...
  5. ebo-ice

Ul ma 101

Was offered this for my Mod Firestorm and AS-147 currently have up for sale. I have no idea how much it is worth. anyone help me with this please?
  6. ebo-ice

Selling: mod firestorm chip | AS-147

--PED ONLY PLEASE-- Current bid: WILDMAN @ +4.5k Moderate Firestorm Chip: Auction ends October 9th 23:59 MA time or if B/O is met. SB: +4000 ~ BO: +5000
  7. ebo-ice

Calling all (your nationality here) players...

.... come assist Team USA in the semi-finals and finals! Have a gun? Have at least 3 hours to game on Saturdays? Then you my friend, ARE QUALIFIED to participate in the grandest event on Calypso, the World Of Firepower!! So it only makes sense to fight with the greatest of teams... Team...
  8. ebo-ice

HOF list reset ???

I have a question. I observe, on a frequent basis, low scoring HOFs making it to the list at a certain time of the day. Making me think there is a certain point that the list is "reset". 100 pedders make it on with ease. The reason I conclude its a reset, is a lot of small HOFs start getting...
  9. ebo-ice

Scar ??

Is there any info yet about SCAR that was mentioned previously by Hurrikane? Anyone have more information that I can pass along to my support teams? :D rules? limitations? when? Thanks EBO
  10. ebo-ice

Buying: Log 9 - 10 & 19

Still looking for Logs 9 - 10 and 19 for my collection willing to pay 150ped a piece... Ebo
  11. ebo-ice

Selling: FreanD Delta BLP Pistol & Beast amp

Auction will end 24 hours from first bid. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Delta no longer available -------------------------------------------------------------------- Beast no longer available...
  12. ebo-ice

Selling: FULL Gremlin(M)

Armor is full TT. SB +90 BO +130 24 hour auction. Time starts from first bid. -------BUYOUT MET!-------
  13. ebo-ice

Buying: Logs 9, 10 & 19

200ped per log offered... for logs 9 - 10 & 19 anyone anyone? :popcorn: EBO
  14. ebo-ice

WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

"Team thread title borrowed from last years thread started by ZIPPO!!!" IT IS TIME TO ORGANIZE! GOTO THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY TO SIGN UP https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...editusergroups Select Wof Team USA then go to the bottom and hit join Group...
  15. ebo-ice

Buying: Looking for Logs...

Looking for Logs 9, 10 & 11 ...to finish my collection :silly2: ~9~ ~10~ ~11~ PM or post here if you have those available...
  16. ebo-ice

gratz will be lost

.. I know people posting unlocks now, will not get as many gratz, just because of 3 for 1... LOL ... SSOOOOOOOOOO many unlocks popping up on the forums :) at any rate, my latest unlock MARTIAL ARTS,, *Judo CHOP! Click to enlarge
  17. ebo-ice

melee dmg assessment

another unlock... :yay: for 3 for 1 :) Click to enlarge
  18. ebo-ice

Power Catalyst

I decided to 'focus' on mindforce, since it is expensive to do and I can get 3 for for my PED. PSYCHE went from 21 upto 35 and I unlocked POWER CATALYST! :yay: moderate nerve blast chip and about 40k-50k mind essence :D Click to enlarge now to get my strength up a few levels :)
  19. ebo-ice

how is this possible?

Click to enlarge I do not understand how someone can get 20, 20, 20, 9, 20 (Thanks MEGA) on their attributes without having some skills... This avatar has ZERO level professions :scratch2: Sorry if this was covered in the forums before. can anyone explain or link to other posts about it...
  20. ebo-ice

Info: Extra money taken out of my account!

I sent a support case and will let you know how it turns out. This is what I sent to them: "Support Case 153935 history 09 Dec 2008 You wrote: I am having issues with my credit cards. Two seperate accounts showing the same errors. account ending in '084 shows "three" 100$ withdraws made...
  21. ebo-ice

3 for 1 skills!

Ooooopppppsss!!!! I swear i looked for a thread already started !!!! Of course i find it after i posted!!!! Ignore this thread... As i am a loser!! :yay:
  22. ebo-ice

Happy Halloween 2008!

23. ebo-ice

711 tribute

A Tribute to people brings to light the efforts of their hard work or contribution to others/community. A tribute to people can sometimes be a bit weird as well =) Thought this would be a fun way to show encomium to 711! The idea is just to post a picture or artwork that has "711" in it. So...
  24. ebo-ice

real life items in loot

This is cut and paste from an email I received recently from MindArk. Please make sure your personal info is up to date Please make sure you have up-to-date info about your name, address and other details connected to your Entropia Universe account, as you may find real life items while...
  25. ebo-ice

3rd place & 5000 EFD

Not sure if this is worthy of achievement, but I won third place and 5000 EFD =) Thanks Pepper!!! I won third place :yay: !!! Full post about contest viewed HERE
Back