Search results

1. BlueSmoke

Direct download available?

Does anyone have a link for the latest complete installation file? All i can find is a direct download to v 10.3.something. Thanks!
  2. BlueSmoke

EFD Bank still working?

0 days before interest? All i know is that I've done my last deposit into the bank on 08-25-2009. Should have gotten some interest right? Oh, and does the interest go into my savings or checking account? I might have missed it if it went into my checking account, but I'm pretty sure i didn't...
  3. BlueSmoke

Achievement: Agility 40

Agility 40! I'm feeling way faster than before now :laugh: :yay::yay::yay:
  4. BlueSmoke

Argo Hunting Blues

Since I'm hunting argos more or less full time during the 2x event, I figured that i might as well keep a log of my runs. I'm going through at least 100 PED ammo a day, so should be quite a sizable log. Hunting argos NE of twin peaks. Also, I've noticed people who create a log here tend to...
  5. BlueSmoke

First Global

First Global (91PEDs Argonaut Young) Got my first ever global hunting today! Got it on an Argonaut Young. Very excited :) This global came just in time :) Was running out of PEDs lol
  6. BlueSmoke

Help: Tips for hunting

Well, I've not hunted at all since we upgraded to VU 10, heard about the bugs and stuff. But since theres a 2x skill event, I've decided to start hunting again. Here's the catch, I've never hunted in first person mode before! How exactly do I make sure that I will hit the mob and not just...
  7. BlueSmoke

Thanks to 711 and EF staff

Saw a happy birthday sign the moment i logged in. Very nice touch, and thanks guys!
  8. BlueSmoke

Entropia free fall mechanics

After repeated free-falling off Jason center tp, I've decided to calculate the acceleration due to gravity on planet calypso, so as to get an rough idea of the strength of gravity. Method: At Jason center, use the tp and teleport to Jason's again. I will then appear in the air high above the...
  9. BlueSmoke

Help: graphics bug

Have an ati 4330s on my laptop. Just developed this bug after the update: Its horrible! Stuff is missing! And the graphics is terrible. Had no trouble before this. Advice greatly appreciated
  10. BlueSmoke

25 Aug Entropia Mini Bug-date

Having trouble with graphics after this so called update. Am suffering from an flickering blue light. It appears and disappears randomly and it took me 5 good mins to take a ss or it. Have also heard that people are having trouble with windowed mode (but its not affecting me, thankfully...
  11. BlueSmoke

Help: Urgent! How do i award EFD to someone and have it appear in the forums?

As the topic asks. Am in need of awarding efd to the winner of https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/161167-guess-when-entropia-forum-will-reach-2-million-posts.html I normally give out EFD by pressing the donate button. However, in that case, it won't appear in the forums. How do I...
  12. BlueSmoke

Guess when EF will reach 2 million posts

In relation to EntropiaForum's Two Millionth Post Celebration, I thought it would be cool to have an event to guess when it will happen. Rules: First person to have the closest guess to the actual date and time of the 2 million post wins. ( seconds count too!) Entries are to be in EF time. Do...
  13. BlueSmoke

VU 10 shades

What happens if i wear a face plate or helmet while wearing the shades? Will they become unequipped? :confused: Thinking of putting them on, but won't if they just simply come off if i need to armor up.
  14. BlueSmoke

What does each advanced graphics settings do?

Am wondering what each setting does? This is what I've found out and could appreciate your comments. Especially those that i don't know. Render Texture Quality: Have moved the slider around and noticed absolutely no difference. Avatar Quality: At low, all avatars appear as a white human shape...
  15. BlueSmoke

Need advice for my next step

Ok guys, I've just maxed M2a and am wondering what can I now hunt. Professions: 10.2 Ranged Sniper Hit 8.2 Ranged Laser DMG I have an a102 amp, complete set of pixie and goblin. Am willing to buy new armor as long as its not too expensive. I was previously hunting snarksnots young -...
  16. BlueSmoke

Achievement: Marksmanship

Well, its probably nothing much to you pros out there, but this means a lot for a noob like me :) :yay: I HAVE UNLOCKED MARKSMANSHIP! :yay: Came as a nice surprise, totally wasn't expecting it at all. :) Was using a M1a amped with A102, goblin armor, hunting snarksnots N of Atlas Haven...
  17. BlueSmoke

Unable to download client!

Hi, Keep getting the following error when trying to download the client. http://img190.yfrog.com/i/70067696.jpg/ I am the administrator of my computer. Any idea how to solve this? can't seem to insert the image for some reason...
  18. BlueSmoke

Opalo + A101 = most eco?

i've heard alot of people saying that the opalo + a101 is very eco. Am wondering if theres anything better? Or the only better setup are only insanely expensive uber stuff?
  19. BlueSmoke

Question: Low maturity fouls?

I am wondering if anyone knows a good spot for young/adult foul hunting. I have tried the area around fort troy and north of ageis mound, but the density of the fouls is very low. Have to run round and round looking for them. Not a good way to hunt. i have an opalo and a101 which is almost...
  20. BlueSmoke

Excavation Efficiency

I came across it while looking around the forum. It seems that different drills have different values of excavation efficiency. I'm wondering what does it do or affect?
  21. BlueSmoke

Clothes. Will they decay?

I've just gotten a pair of boots and it does not have full tt. So, I'm wondering if clothes will decay with wear? If not then why does my pair of boots do not have full tt?? :scratch2:
  22. BlueSmoke

Finders

I'm currently using the tt enmatter finder... But after looking at a MF 101 on the auction, I discovered that the MF 101 has a higher average search depth for me than the tt finder. Average serach depth of tt finder : 185.1/204.0 Average serach depth of MF 101 : 248.6/263.7 Both have SIB. So...
  23. BlueSmoke

Enmatter Refiners

Which is the best in terms of eco and decay? I'm thought only the tt enmatter refiner existed but I just noticed other enmatter refiners on the auction today! :eek: So, is the MT 101 better than the tt refiner?
  24. BlueSmoke

Oil Rig

How do I go to the oil rig? :scratch2: I've heard countless mentions of it but do not know where it is. I would like to try going there during off peaks hours for a look :) (Before anyone complains, I've already tried the search ;) )
  25. BlueSmoke

Does the condition of the seeker affect finding rate?

Does the condition of the seeker affect finding rate? I've noticed that my finds are becoming less and less frequent as my seeker decays... Anyone else noticed this too? :scratch2:
Back