Search results

1. blacksmith

Downloading Problem, Please help

Right after the VU 12.0.4, i am fail to download the patches, which the total size of the entire file keep increasing , and it seem like it take forever to download the the entire calypso files, when i am trying to reinstall the whole entropia, the problem remain, please help,
  2. blacksmith

Smith's store - the best a player can get

SMITH'S STORE - The Best A Player Can Get Huge Selection - yes Everyday Low Prices - yes Excellent Customer Service - Yes Available at: Deer Mall (New Oxford Teleport) - Deer Mall Floor 2, Shop No. 12 Deer Mall is located SW of TP Deer Mall Deer Mall Floor 2, Shop # 12 Genesis...
  3. blacksmith

Top 10's most weired behavior in Entropia

I have come to an idea of what would be the most wiered things that people do in Entropia, lol, just name what you think is wiered and vote on it, i will list all the voter in this first page :) anything at all, that you've encounter. 1) I'm Too Sexy - by DaniielleYourMom thread #9 vote-2...
  4. blacksmith

Selling: Nemesis set, 2 X Vigi set, Rascal Set, Goblin Set, Pixie Set

Taking offer for the following armour (all Male) 1) Nemesis Set (TT+2000) by The Ceo 2) Vigilante set (TT+700)by Waheed 3) Vigilante set (TT+600)By Alexander 4) Rascal Set 5) Goblin Set (TT+2)by Marcoldman 6) Pixie Set (TT+1)by Iron Monkey 7) Boar Harness 8) Boar gloves 9) Boar Foot...
Back