Search results

1. DrSlinky

My personal DATA & European laws..

Laws are passed because people, and corporations, have proven time and time again that, left to their own devices, "principles, morals& justice" are rarely something they care about. If you want that information, if you want MA/PCF held accountable to EU laws, than yes, you probably should go...
  2. DrSlinky

My personal DATA & European laws..

Has MA ever been very forthcoming with information without getting the courts involved?
  3. DrSlinky

fishy CLD dealings on auction

If it's an alt account set up to do this, yeah, he's violating TOS, and you should report him. It's possible he's one of those people who had MA shut down an old account to create a new one, but you can't know that for certain. File a support case. There's not much else you can do.
  4. DrSlinky

Performance issues?

I'm on NI. Lag is still a problem.
  5. DrSlinky

Performance issues?

East coast USA, latency at 60 ms. It's the servers, not our connections.
  6. DrSlinky

Remove Shrapnel from Hunting loot..

Page 4 before somebody remembered this. One of the official reasons for removing ped from loot was to avoid running afoul gambling laws in countries they are/were operating in.
  7. DrSlinky

Info: Calypso Explorer Map (Continued)

[60641, 83831, 229] Sharpclaw Plateau. Spawn of nothing but small Berycleds, medium-high density.
  8. DrSlinky

2015 SIB Chart Update: Weapons

Holy necromancy Batman! But in all seriousness, are these charts abandoned, or still being maintained? With the introduction of the ArMatrix line of guns, might be the right time for an update, no?
  9. DrSlinky

Info: Calypso Explorer Map (Continued)

Be nice to see a similar may of Amethera. Seems like MA tweaks their spawns more often than most players do.
  10. DrSlinky

Selling: Rare Chelydra Gloves (M)

Entertaining serious offers on these rare gloves. http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Chelydra_Armor Serious offers only, please.
  11. Chelydra Gloves (M)

Chelydra Gloves (M)

Rare Chelydra gloves
  12. Chelydra Gloves (M)

Chelydra Gloves (M)

Rare Chelydra gloves
  13. DrSlinky

Attacker Hunting Challenge

I've gotten half a dozen Daily Hunting Challenges for Attackers.
  14. DrSlinky

Chelydra Gloves (M)

Trying to get an idea what these are really worth, to help me decide if I want to sell/suction them or not. According to the in game market data, only 3 have sold, and that was 5 years ago. I'm told that this is the 4th pair that has dropped since being introduced, but have no way to actually...
  15. DrSlinky

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3.2

No, you get the BP for completing the "Missing Scientist" mission chain. I don't know what you get from the 10 slime, as I've yet to loot even 1. Like I said, I was speculating on the slime.
  16. DrSlinky

Bigger Merps Please !!!!!!

Why bigger Merps? Why not a new mob? And a new mission to go with it?
  17. DrSlinky

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3.2

This is all speculation, but... When you get into the cave, the mission text starts mentioning Eomon. There's an item that converts 10 Neomex slime into something. And there are rocks in the cave that need something to interact with. Could it be that MA is giving us a way to summon an Eomon...
  18. DrSlinky

small glob 111 ped neomex

Correct. Finishing "The Missing Scientist" mission chain rewards you with the BP. 100 clicks.
  19. DrSlinky

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Slinky Slink Xzeeno
  20. DrSlinky

Sparticas no buy list

Yes. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'll pay a bit more to deal with knowledgeable sales associates, and cashiers that don't pick their nose while ringing me up.
  21. DrSlinky

New things we need!

We already have 3 malls. The majority of players seem to think they're a waste of potential and space.
  22. DrSlinky

AFK crafting; OK or not?

Dahmer is dead. He was beaten to death in the prison bathroom, with a mop, by a guy who thought he was the second coming of christ. You may relax now. Unless the guy who thinks he's the second coming of christ is in the room. Then, obviously, make sure he doesn't have a mop.
  23. DrSlinky

Question: Alright FPC, why did you do away with ownership on the estates?

It's not. The value is in the contract between the individual and the bank establishing a line of credit.
  24. DrSlinky

Found a flying pyramid

Actually, you found a flying bank.
  25. DrSlinky

Thanks for VU 11.2 !!!

I call bull$%&#. Until a headshot is a kill, PvP will always be "irreal." No, that's not a real word.
Back