Search results

1. UnaAlconbury

Pyro Rental: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition, tier 7

Chip returned and next renter taking over later today. Down to 1 person in line after that. PM if interested in getting some pyro skilling in before all upcoming Summer action!
  2. UnaAlconbury

Mayhem over - rental service is back up! Next renter has taken over, waiting line down to 2 ppl.
  3. UnaAlconbury

Chip will be available for rent again after Easter Mayhem. PM me to get in line (list down to 3 people atm) for some skilling for upcoming non-event weeks!
  4. UnaAlconbury

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Yeah, done in haste it seems. Example for Bronze: They added 50% to points needed for Bronze mission in total compared to 2023, from 7000 to 10500 points. But didn't add 50% more reward for the total mission, only 50% to the last stage reward (from 10.9 to 16.4 ped uni ammo). They didn't seem...
  5. UnaAlconbury

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

I had this very bug appear for me when using a Power Claw Mk.6 FEN (another weapon using 0 ammo).
  6. UnaAlconbury

Next renter has taken over. If interested, send me a PM to get added to the list!
  7. UnaAlconbury

+1 person to waiting line
  8. UnaAlconbury

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

I agree, and well showcased with this screenshot. Some slick use of icons could go a long way in well-needed differentiation of windows.
  9. UnaAlconbury

One rental finished and next guy in line has taken over. Waiting line down to 4
  10. UnaAlconbury

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback As you cater to all suggestions, feedback and wishes, it's easy to lose the overall design concept. Great work with granting our wishes of customizability and different mechanics, but I think especially the HP/reload dashboard is quite messy right now. I have listed some feedback on...
  11. newDashboard_txt.jpg

newDashboard_txt.jpg

12. newDashboard_plain.jpg

newDashboard_plain.jpg

13. UnaAlconbury

One more person added to waiting line
  14. UnaAlconbury

Question: Skill kill bonus

I never tested this but are you sure you actually received more tt skills from the kill bonus, by using several different weapon types? I would assume the kill bonus tt likely got split among them instead.
  15. UnaAlconbury

Do you want to absolutely breeze through the Intuition unlock (lvl 80) and build some extra HP and Evader? Max your newly acquired Mayhem Arsonistic Chip 15 (lvl 90) or Arsonistic Chip, TWEN Edition (lvl 100)? By word of mouth and already established contacts I have been renting out my tier 7...
  16. UnaAlconbury

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

It’s not even my argument, I was pointing out where Xen and George seemed to misunderstand each other. And yes it’s only on your own screen. But it seems the idea is that it can help catch some stuff carried out on streams (some caught lately from that) or when people are stupid enough to post...
  17. UnaAlconbury

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

The argument for non-optional visible avatar names is about exposing shady or EULA breaking behavior in general, and actually have some kind of ”proof” who did it. The argument is not about event screenshots.
  18. UnaAlconbury

Question: The future of Rocktropia?

What would you say are the ways RT having the most potential? Just generally curious (and open for being convinced) since I don’t see it myself.
  19. UnaAlconbury

Broken skill gain rings?

If you were to make a wild guess, would you say the frequency of skill gains were... I dunno, DOUBLED? o.O
  20. UnaAlconbury

FFA is broken

This has happened in the past with this instance actually. A guy on Arkadia ended up in an active NI Screecher instance. I was on Arkadia at the time and his Screecher globals were visible in Arkadia global chat. The guy posted about it in EU Discord, it was some time earlier this year. EDIT...
Back