Search results

1. Bunny

Welcome Back Party

The Argonauts decided to throw me a welcome back party. All went good for awhile then the booze took over and they got rowdy lol
  2. Bunny

EU Holiday Dinner Menu (Reprint)

Hi I thought I might post the holiday menu for those who did not see it last year. ENJOY :D EU HOLIDAY DINNER MENU Roasted Berycled Berycled Dressing Caroot and Hamorus Salad Cheesy Garlic Nutrio bars Papplon Pie and Alicenies Gel Melchi Water Cocktails...
  3. Bunny

My First Tower

Hi Again, Today I got my first tower. A rich Blaus. Really quite a shock. Thanks to MA and land area #15 LOL Thanks for looking. :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. Bunny

Enormous Cumbriz XXII

I don't post to this forum often but had to post this one. It is my biggest to date. Thanks for looking. :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. Bunny

Great EU Dinner Menu

Hi. I just wanted to share this great EU Dinner Menu Happy Holidays Bunny EU HOLIDAY DINNER MENU Roasted Berycled Berycled Dressing Caroot and Hamorus Salad Cheesy Garlic Nutrio bars Papplon Pie and Alicenies Gel Melchi Water Cocktails ---------------------------------------- 1 - 25...
  6. Bunny

Lyst, Lyst and more Lyst

Lyst, lyst and more lyst. I got 4 globals today and a space ship kicker. All 4 globals were Lyst. :-( Nothing like variety. The smallest was an abundant and the largest was a significant. They came from opposite ends of two continents. Now all I need is a BIG TOWER (MA hope you are...
  7. Bunny

Increased CPU Usage??

Has anyone noticed an increase in cpu usage with the new update?? My fans are maxed out and temp is running between 54C and 56C. This only started when I logged back in with the new update. Thanks for any reply.
Back