Search results

1. Hass

Help: Help with a few things

Hi Guys, Never had to do this but over the years I have got quite a nice large amount of skills, unfortunately, after buying a new house, having a baby girl time in gaming has gone out the window. I would really like to withdraw everything I have from the game and get every penny possible out...
  2. Hass

Down Down Down Again

:lolup::lolup::lolup::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: Its down again! :yay:
  3. Hass

Selling: WTS: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military

Hi All, As title says i am selling the glorious [Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military] this is by far one of the best guns i have owned and am selling it now as I want to grind some blp. Tier 3.9 and remaining tiers are: 103,76,116,116,83,54,47 Get an Imp A105 with this and some enhancers and your...
  4. Hass

Buying: Adjusted Maddox IV

Hi, As title says looking for one of these, pm me your prices, decent prices not over what they are worth. Regards H
  5. Hass

Help: Lag when healing, shooting, changing weapon

Hi All, This started yesterday when i logged on, no changes made to ig graphics or computer, just came along and started, very odd... only difference is i became a mentor?? Whenever i shoot i get a lag spike, also when i change weapon or use my adj resto chip... :scratch2: It got a little...
  6. Hass

Another nice Toglossi

1712 PED Did a bit of grinding, explains the bad loot all day, glad it all caught up! love togolossi atm! :yay::yay: PS: Title name spelt wrong sorry! Togolossi!
  7. Hass

Uber: 1144 Togolossi Young - Arkadia Underground

Hit this nice little Togo last night after a bad run on Calypso! made it all feel better :yay::yay::yay:
  8. Hass

Uber: Very Rare? 4 IG? Graphene Composite! HoF

My first real discovery i think... lol anyway found this tonight! lots of pms over it and apparently only 4 or so in the game? :yay::yay::yay: http://i.imgur.com/z6LX7nL.png
  9. Hass

Selling: WTS: Graphene Composite

Hi All, Looted this tonight, only 4 in game i believe, very rare and it's for sale! pm offers! Highest Offer: 1500 Peds http://i.imgur.com/z6LX7nL.png Regards Hass
  10. Hass

Buying: Full Angel Set (M)

Hi All, Looking to buy a full angel set (M) please pm me your prices if you have a set for sale. Regards Hass :yay:
  11. Hass

Question: Skills Bugged or Just Me?

Hi, Just wondering if im looking at my skills wrong or if it's an actual bug? Since chipping out (when chipping out came out) i have noticed a few times when buying or checking out new guns (laser pistols mostly) i am only able to use up to level 34, yet my skills state im hitting level 45...
  12. Hass

HoF: Holy sh*$ big hof!

How does EU call this a hof? its worth $1.... they are really taking the piss with RARE HOFs and HOFS today! Also the above is not even half the HOLY HOFS i got the past 3 weeks. On this note i am out! :) hope they change EU soon because so many are leaving and its really going down hill, i...
  13. Hass

HoF: My Entropia Universe Movie - Fuckin Novas! :)

Enjoy! Multiple hofs and globals all in one over the last 3 weeks!
  14. Hass

entropedia a joke

Someone fix it, its slower than a slug in a hail storm climbing mount Everest on ice in minus 100.
  15. Hass

Selling: Full Liakon (M) Set

As title says im selling a full set of Liakon (M) set. Best mid level armour out there yet with a reasonable price! Also amazing for MM event! Selling due to saving for upgrade. Tiers 1 / 2 + IMG: http://i.imgur.com/6A49NKn.jpg TT+4k...
  16. Hass

Help: What to get - Is it worth it?

Hi All, Getting ready for MM! my first one ever! currently own full set of Liakon armor (heard this was amazing for MM? is it true?) Currently at 100k skills and still grinding... Any advice on what i should go with would be great? I recently got back after a 2-3 year break due to RL and...
  17. Hass

Sand Stormer (M) Set

Anyone know how much those sets go for? reason being is I will be looking for a set in the near future.
  18. Hass

Selling: Selling Revenger Mini-Sweeper V1 - Tier 4

Hi All, As title says, selling a Revenger Mini Sweeper V1 Tier 4, taking best offers. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Ravenger_Mini-Sweeper_V1 PM offers. Regards
  19. Hass

HoF: Sand King HoF $3000+

After a looooong grind through the waves it actually turned out to be one of the biggest loots in a while on EU hunting. I got 370 Peds out of the whole ordeal. Rant (People joining at boss wave) One thing i hated was the fact that people come on the last wave to kill the boss and take some...
  20. Hass

Discovery: Silent Hof!

During the Esto event yesterday i looted these nice thighs, jaguar!
  21. Hass

Selling: Jaguar Thigh Guards (F) Unlimited

Hi Everyone, I am selling female Jaguar Thigh Guards on the auction for tt+540 the only pair currently on auction! Grab them while you can! Hass
  22. Hass

Investments 400k PED

Hey Everyone, I have recently inherited a load of cash and will be putting unto 400k PEDS into EU for inheritance, now the big question is what is best most people say land areas but 200k of that is going towards personal use in EU. So 300k What would you do and why, if some big members could...
  23. Hass

Crafting Uber

Im Happy but i must admit didnt take long to spend it haha!
  24. Hass

Argo with a Special Gun! 600 peds!

Hey, Woooot! very happy to loot this as my first REAL uber item to loot and yet again my first hof since being back!
  25. Hass

Selling>Modified Korss H400

Hey All, Post ure offers make them reasonable and i may take it ;) Hass
Back