Search results

1. inexorable

Tiers: FAQ (Questions and Answers)

OK, I watched the video of the ML-35 failing in the upgrade process. As a user of an UL rifle, I'm very hesitant to go through with any process that would even have a chance of consuming my weapon while doing so. I've read this entire thread, and although there was some mention of the original...
  2. inexorable

Question: How long does it currently take for a withdrawl?

I got a reply about my withdrawal, and yes I got hit with the 500 PED penalty. The kicker was the last line "Please note that it is your responsibility to keep your bank information up to date too. Please be more careful about keeping your information updated in the future." Yes, I should have...
  3. inexorable

I finally got my withdrawal on Friday! Short of celebrating, however, it was US$119 short of what I took out (and that's counting the fee I already paid to initiate the withdrawal) of which US$15 was a wire fee taken by my bank. I'm waiting on word from MA what happened to the other US$104...
  4. inexorable

I found out what's holding mine up: My bank went belly up and was shut down by on November 9th. :mad: I still haven't heard anything from my bank on the matter, but since it happened in the middle of my withdrawal I'm waiting to see what MA's response will be on the matter. So far MA's been...
  5. inexorable

I just got word that my bank account information was incorrect. :rolleyes: I really shouldn't have expected much more, as non-tinfoil as I'd like to be I never should have expected money from a video game :/ I verified several times the information before committing to the withdrawal. Verified...
  6. inexorable

Business day 14 the status changed to "committed". I read the note from MA saying it could be a few more days, and since I initiated the withdrawal on a Wednesday and the weekend keeps jumping in the middle of things, it should be the next few days.
  7. inexorable

I'm past business day 10 for what it's worth. Almost exactly what you're doing Rumsponge (everything you listed in your OP is where I am in this). I wouldn't hold your breath.
  8. inexorable

VU 10.0 Bug reports

Echoing a few already, but posting to reinforce numbers: Invisible mobs Mobs eating you inside service centers Bank doesn't hold position of re-sorted items (tried three times and almost two hours total trying to fix this) Re-logging randomly dumps bank items into inventory (at one point I...
  9. inexorable

Finding the Mutant Gladiator "Ring"

There's something like a ring in PvP1 (towards the southwest)?
  10. inexorable

ColorFul Faith - LeeLoo's Fashion Services

A thank you to Ms. LeeLoo for the wonderful work you did for me today! EU needs more dedicated crafters like you, thank you very much for contributing a very much-needed service for all of us! And the color scheme rocks :) Dark Blue/Navy is a very good scheme
  11. inexorable

HoF: 14,396 Durulium (I'm no miner! I swear!)

Thank you again everyone for the grats, messages, and great responses in and out of game. I didn't want to make another post about it, but I looted a nice high TT ESI as well this last week, so overall I couldn't ask for more :) Here's to 2009 being the best of the decade, for you and everyone...
  12. inexorable

Your best item loot ever?

Click to enlarge 178TT ESI from a Ambulimax Old. I was going to let it kill me (it was almost 5am at the time) and figured nah, I'll try and take one down. Best item I've ever looted, ever :] Ever ever!
  13. 178 Ped Esi

178 Ped Esi

Accidently would up at an outpost, then ran north to Argus. Was in Goblin with Korss 400, when I ran into Ambulimaxes. Tried avoiding, then finally figured I'd go after a Old standing off to the side, and let it kill me if anything. Changed my mind and swapped in my 2890 to try and kill it, and f
  14. inexorable

Thanks for the reply :] I do want to just take a short moment and state that I've been "around" since 2003 :D Can't say it's been non-stop, but as someone pointed out I'm very underskilled compared to avatars my age. But, it's never been my point in PE to be. Just wanted to clear that up :)...
  15. inexorable

Uber: Thought it was a XIII blaus...

I did the same thing last night, was happy that I had made a global...then realized it was a HoF...then realized there was an extra digit there :eek: If you were up late it's ok (that's my excuse!) Gratz!!
  16. inexorable

Thank you everyone for the replies, I didn't expect even near this sort of reply! I'm also maxed on +rep for the day, I'll pick back up where I left off tomorrow. I've received a few PMs, and read all the replies here. Thank you to those who took the time to share in this bit of "glory", if I...
  17. inexorable

Thanks! I use a OreFinder OF-210 (L) with no amp. With my low skills in mining (below 350) it gives me nice depth, and about the only thing I do is make sure to count to at least 25 if I drop consecutive bombs while running. That's about it, I never really have more than 40 bombs on me when I...
  18. 14396 Durulium Hof

14396 Durulium Hof

Random bomb yields my first tower and huge HoF!
  19. inexorable

I can't even begin to convey the happiness and joy, and pure unexpected thrill, of scoring this large of a HoF! Prior to this, me and Sir Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo, my awesome new society leader, chatted on the edge of PvP3. I normally carry just a handful of bombs to drop every here and...
  20. inexorable

I seem to be doing it wrong

Something did indeed happen. I've seen my days and weeks of lousy loot replaced by days and now weeks of breaking out and profiting. My habits changed slightly: I finally figured out how to upload my avatar skill set to the Entropedia, and chose to holster the M2890 and bought a used Korss...
  21. inexorable

Where the hell is the EFD store?

That link takes me to a discussion about EFD maintenance. Just thought I'd chime in, since I never really wanted to ask and figured it was broken.
  22. inexorable

HoF: 157PED Zinc; I should complain more!

A few weeks ago I ventured back to Entropia, and once again found a lot had changed in my absence. I'm real big on researching and reading up on the games I play, and found that I might not be doing enough. I even made a thread lamenting the fact :] So after a couple more days of searching...
  23. First Hof Ever :]

First Hof Ever :]

Out hunting after a few days of research. Dropping random bombs here and there, boom! 152 PED Zinc!
  24. inexorable

I screwed up.

One of those things I've always feared since beginning here. It would be neat to find out more information about how the pool is built and depleted (stats would be neat too) Oh and what's up 'zona bros :yay:
  25. inexorable

Selling: sale out

I sent you a PM, do you need me in-game to reply?
Back