Search results

1. inexorable

HoF: 14,396 Durulium (I'm no miner! I swear!)

I can't even begin to convey the happiness and joy, and pure unexpected thrill, of scoring this large of a HoF! Prior to this, me and Sir Carloz BlueBoy DeFortisimo, my awesome new society leader, chatted on the edge of PvP3. I normally carry just a handful of bombs to drop every here and...
  2. inexorable

HoF: 157PED Zinc; I should complain more!

A few weeks ago I ventured back to Entropia, and once again found a lot had changed in my absence. I'm real big on researching and reading up on the games I play, and found that I might not be doing enough. I even made a thread lamenting the fact :] So after a couple more days of searching...
  3. inexorable

I seem to be doing it wrong

Hey guys and gals, ol' Inx here I've been playing PE for several years off and on (mostly off). I'm a depositer, got a nifty Gold Card too :] I do my homework, research and bookmark sites and information, and approach the game like I do the other MMO's I play: working smarter, not harder...
  4. inexorable

The difference between "helping" and "preying"

I'm not going to drop names, but I do want to call attention to an element of our game that I feel crosses the line of business and fair game with being advantageous against those new to our Universe. :mad: I've seen it over the years (for what it's worth I've been here in PE since 2003. I'm...
Back