Search results

1. kira-red

Info: privateer ship names.

all of the motherships have a unique name. oddly, some are named after battleships, where I thought aircraft carriers would be more appropriate. however, I digress. even the four unlimited quad-wing interceptors have their own names. privateers, on the other hand, have names like "Pathfinder...
  2. kira-red

Info: LA1 - Bristlehog Conservatory.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/1/9/6/red_and_bristles.jpg Upon acquiring Land Area 1, Shaolin became aware of the plight of the misunderstood and scientifically ignored Bristlehog. Bristlehogs are calm and generally docile creatures that enjoy peacefully frolicking about the...
  3. kira-red

storage box improvements.

somewhere, marco suggested that there might be somethings we find annoying about how things worked. he suggested that they may look at improving these things. one of the things that really annoys me are storage boxes. a basic box, for example can hold 50 items (there's a 25kg weight limit as...
  4. kira-red

Buying: biotropy

I'm looking for a 12 ped biotropy chip. more or less doesn't matter that much. let me know what you want. I'm not interested in insane offers. I'm looking for an immediate sale. I figure 7.5K as a minimun - although, I'm open for discussion. convince me otherwise. in your favour, I want...
  5. kira-red

Mutant Mayhem - Vigg.

Communiqué for Immediate Release. On February 28, at approximately 1800 hours, Shaolin paramilitary elements engaged a concentration of mutant irregulars mustering around a deserted Umbranoid camp NNW of Twin Peaks near 15500, 9200. This team was immediately assaulted by a shock company of...
  6. kira-red

Info: one of the futures for entropia?

I placed this is the economy section, because of some of the information I found relating to an RCE element. but, first things first. I apologize, in advace, if this is being discussed elsewhere on the forum. so, does anyone know what this is: next island the site has two videos. the one...
  7. kira-red

Shaolin's LA-12

Land Area Twelve Shaolin, as a result of the recent Land Grab, has acquired Land Area Twelve (LA-12). LA-12 is a serene 3.36 square km on the continent of Amethera. There is good visibilty across the majority of the claim, as the vegetation is light in most places. Soft rolling ground make...
  8. kira-red

fixing the auction.

the auction system is a farce. this thread is a typical example of what's wrong. so, what is right? unfortuately, very little. the current auction system is very simple model which is easily exploited. the community, in the past, did the best they could to deal with the auction's faults...
  9. kira-red

are you happy with your new avatar?

since nobody else has done this and I'm curious about the result, I decided to make a small poll. so, are you happy with your new avatar? personally, I voted "no", but that's just me. I thought my old one had much more character as was more realistic than my current cartoon-looking one.
  10. kira-red

is it possible to prosper on 150 ped a month?

from another thread, I ran across this: this is a common problem for the smarter neophytes who have realized that it's important to, well, not go overboard. so, in EU terms, this neophyte's budget is 450 ped for capital expenses and 150 ped a month for operating expenses. within the same...
  11. kira-red

miner robots and melee weapons.

perhaps, it's just me, but I have been unable to actually cause damage to a miner robot (of any generation) with a longblade. has anyone managed to do that? or, are the miner robots immune to melee attacks?
  12. kira-red

buying: angel parts (f).

as the title say, I'd like to purchase some angel parts. let me know, either here or in a private message, what you would like for your parts. I have no intention of being cheap or nickel and diming anyone. conversely, I'm not insane either. so, if you're looking for a quick sale, you should...
  13. kira-red

the cost (per hour) of playing EU.

there are many references to this - including some preliminary information from MA on what they felt was an expected cost (revenue for them) per player per hour. their figure was around 10 ped an hour. then I ran across this post which made me start to think more about true costs. normally...
  14. kira-red

scams and banks.

over the years, I've noticed an increase in the complexity of some of the confidence swindles that are being played upon us colonists. this isn't too much of a surprise, as I'd assume it's an expanding "opportunity", as the population grows. in MA's description of the "banks" (virtual pawn...
  15. kira-red

buying hangar.

I'm looking to obtain an hangar. I don't care where it is. personally, I'd prefer one away from the major traffic and the premium prices. I'm willing to start at 60K. of course, the condition of the ship matters... so, post here or send me a private message, whichever makes you more...
  16. kira-red

contract mining - how to do it...

there is frequently talk of contract mining. when I have offered a contract, it was usually a fixed amount. that is, a number of ped for a certain amount of resources. the types and proportion would be pre-negotiated. for example, no more than 20% lysterium. often, the contract I see...
  17. kira-red

real life products in the entropia universe.

I have always wondered if people have actually bought any of the products that MA spent so much effort in virtualizing. myself, I bought the magazine. but since it is defunct, I have not included it in the poll. in any event the in-game effort for the magazine is trivial compared to new...
  18. kira-red

desired market price for mind essence.

all use of mindforce, except sweat gathering, requires the use of mind essence. basically, it's the fuel for the use of the device. the only people who have any true use for ME are the mind-forcers. so, I ask what would be a fair price for ME?
  19. kira-red

vote for a fair sweat price!

since there is always much talk about selling sweat for this and that, here's an oppotunity to collect an opinion. vote for what you think is a fair sweat price. somehow, I think the result is going to be a eye opener for some people.
  20. kira-red

effective new content.

we all like new things being added into this little game we play. but, are the things that have been added appreciated byt the customer base (read: players). so, vote for what you think was a good addition. vote for as many as you like - except - if you choose "I'm still waiting" that should...
  21. kira-red

returns on mining.

I have heard for several people about their horrible returns from mining. some, as low as 20-30%. I have a hard time believing this is universal as there are plenty of miners running around and ore and energy available for purchase. that and crafters are still crafting. so, I'm curious to...
  22. kira-red

oil prices.

it seems, now, after a couple of weeks, that oil prices have returned to their normal level. the question I'd like to know the answer to would be: what was that surge to 150% was all about? looking at the history of oil prices, it appears that this sort of thing is tried every once in a while...
  23. kira-red

EntropiaUnivere01 - Bob's adventure.

my society mate, mug, has created this video. it's somewhat violent, but we know what life here is like. Bob's Adventure. let us know what you think.
  24. kira-red

Resellers helped me!

for the purposes of this discussion, "resellers" are the traders who manipulate the market, overprice their goods, immediately relist goods they've just bought, et al. I'm sure we all know the type. they usual position is they are parasites who serve no purpose whatsoever. now, here is the...
  25. kira-red

Discourses, treatises, and cronicles

first page reserved for something I don't know of yet.
Back