Search results

1. Legrian BB

We demand change to lootable PVP in space

This is awesome. This will increase the value of trading between different planets since it will be harder to move large amount of good etc. Now when risk is involved. For the first time (in a long time) i actually see the universe expanding in a good way!
  2. Legrian BB

Selling: Full Gremlin (M)

Have any offer in mind? Is tt + 300 appropriate? it is ghost gloves btw
  3. Legrian BB

Selling: Full Gremlin (M)

SOLD! (too short)
  4. Legrian BB

where is big evis?

I guess what he means is a solid spawn of eviscerator like the volcano but with 05 and higher.. Seems like someone has found it atleast if you check ET.
  5. Legrian BB

where is big evis?

I guess it will remain a mystery..
  6. Legrian BB

Selling: Selling 2x A105

Sorry, i havn't been able to check forum lately, seems like Boris has won this auction. Thanks to everyone who took part.
  7. Legrian BB

Two days left! :)
  8. Legrian BB

BUMP (too short)
  9. Legrian BB

Noticed, thread updated
  10. Legrian BB

Bid updated!
  11. Legrian BB

Price check on Male UL thunderbird

I guess that confirms your price kristo.
  12. Legrian BB

BUMP (too short)
  13. Legrian BB

Hmm maybe let me think about it, right now im at an exotic island iv'e been working off shore (hospitality) for two years. But i will be back home around 5th of june. I give you a PM depending on how i feel. :cool: Kind Regards, Legrian BB
  14. Legrian BB

Im sitting on a full UL set, bought it with salamander some years back. Don't have a clue what the prices could be today havn't been logged on in 2 years. Also intrested in the prices i might sell if the price is right. P.S what is the price for paradox atm?
  15. Legrian BB

"see more from this seller" wishlist

That's a really good idea.
  16. Legrian BB

Acknowledge!
  17. Legrian BB

As topic says "Selling 2x A105" Startbid: TT+1500 Buyout: None Bids: Piotr - +1500 PED Fronske - +1520 PED Voom - +1525 PED Auction Ends: 10th of June. I have the right to stop the auction at anytime due to any reasons.... Good Luck!
  18. Legrian BB

Arkadia Caves!

Nice pics! Great work, sharing so much with the community, thank you!
  19. Legrian BB

Could this happen in EU?

Im sorry for laughing, but that is sick. Though, i don't think we will see the same trend in EU since EU really don't offer an effective way of generate constant profit. Sweating and Dung picking isn't worth it i guess compared to gold farming..
  20. Legrian BB

Arkadia Map with stuff on!

Looks like you are having a blast exploring new continent!
  21. Legrian BB

Arkadia LAUNCH...Mobs and items I come across...

That is Great, though i can understand what you mean with the mobs i felt a little bit the same while browsing threw your photos. I guess they will improve day by day!
  22. Legrian BB

Arkadia LAUNCH...Mobs and items I come across...

This is awesome! Joker very good job with all the screenies, could you please tell me whats your thought about Arkadia in general so far?
  23. Legrian BB

Question: Does tt rate and tt itself ruin the economy?

Seem strange that you look at TT as a loss. So if removing TT means that all loots would be valued as "zero" PEDs, than we would not have anymore HOF's at all just plain loots. If you don't see oils etc as items. Though MA don't loose peds on TT, here's why. MA give away a weapon (L) worth 50...
Back