Search results

1. E

Jessica's Birthday Party

That was an awesome vid Skeezer. :) Since the table dancing bit, I think next time I may put in a request to get MA to make a "pole" for those dancers so inclined ... hehehe Fun was had by all, good times, good times.
  2. E

My account is locked

Hi all, relatively "new" here tho not in game. I was locked last night after completing the sale of a Marber for buyout. After writing to MA and talking with soc mates this morning, it seems this was a fairly wide issue. Unlock came this morning, so I was only down for about 8 hours. It was...
  3. E

New or rare item?

Thanks Optima! The full title is: Adapted Vivo T15 (L) Blueprint (L) For the manufacture of the Adapted Vivo T15 (L) Level 2 (which according to the stats on the BP is listed as 2.5) remaining attempts 3 That's pretty much it, unless there is another product definition which I have missed...
  4. E

New or rare item?

During a crafting moment, I apparently received a blueprint for something that wasn't available in the standard tool books. It is listed as Adapted Vivo T15 (L), level 2, remaining tries 3. Checking the market listing, there is not one reference to activity at all - none. So I must assume it...
Back