Search results

1. Mossemeez

Calypso symbols - what do you think?

No, not atrox. It should be Snablesnot! And national bird is turp.
  2. Mossemeez

Name my baby!

This vechile reminds me the russian MAZ 543. So, the perfect name would be just a MAZIK. :)
  3. Mossemeez

I'm sure this has been asked before...but I've NEVER seen a real answer

Hmm, cant answer to that question. I dont hunt mobs, where i have to move backwards so long time. Remember, few times happened in the past, but now ...:scratch2:
  4. Mossemeez

I'm sure this has been asked before...but I've NEVER seen a real answer

I get less Misses when i and mob move. Thats why i move backwards while shooting, even when mob in melee range.
  5. Mossemeez

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

Hehh, i want a Hasselhoff planet! Where i can drive on KIT car and hunt the "Pammy look like baywach and the ubermob is "Singing David" who do 500 sound dmg. :D
  6. Mossemeez

Ban the Above User!

Banned for being swedish ninja.
  7. Mossemeez

Ban the Above User!

Banned for not ending neverending story 3
  8. Mossemeez

Ban the Above User!

Banned, because its neverending story
  9. Mossemeez

About iron,bronze...challenges

The skillamount was just example, it can be 500 ped or 50 ped or 5k ped, thats not important right now. My point was, i`d like to see the mobs final challenge as customisable mission. Not just another 10k mission. I like if i can choose mob amount by my self. the amount step can be 5 or 10k...
  10. Mossemeez

Ban the Above User!

Banned beacause croakers are awesome, not oggy.
  11. Mossemeez

Ban the Above User!

Banned because watching Oggy beside Tom and Jerry.
  12. Mossemeez

Help: Is there a SIB for Evade?

I think, the best evade sib weapon is grenade launcher with lots of merps or rippersnappers.
  13. Mossemeez

Hunting Che (100 PED reward)

Nice event, but maybe you should add attributes requirements, like max agi 20 or so.
  14. Mossemeez

What has happend in 4 months?

Try search under events and robot wars section :P
  15. Mossemeez

You mean like hydra 7 ...?
  16. Mossemeez

Some time ago was a eomon and longtooth migration, now botattack with some bossmobs, but nothing more. Shortly ... SSDD. :)
  17. Mossemeez

About iron,bronze...challenges

As we have a iron and bronze challenges, what next? Silver and Gold series? If so, then i guess Silver are 10k mobs from guardian or dominant maturity and Gold from old alpha up.I had some thoughts about Gold challenge, how i like to see it. I wish that i have an opportunity to choose in gold...
  18. Mossemeez

Question: Equipment vs Neconu

Any setup over unplated pixie+ unamped MK2 is good for small ones :). Tryed them in this setup...doable, but too much fap decay :D Recommend atleast plated(even 5a) Ghost+ amped LR32 and decent fap, atleast 40hp per heal.
  19. Mossemeez

(- Mark’s Armour & Plate Lending Service -)

So you take double tt+MU as collateral and if i dont return the armor, im an scammer? No, my friend if i dont return the stuff, im not a scammer, but just a dumbass!! For example, im an dumbass if i buy PIXIE for 50ped and you got great deal. You should littlebit reconsider your terms :D But...
  20. Mossemeez

Unique Modified Mission

Long time ago "Tuned Stark" dropped from spiders, then moved to Maffs. Last one i know, was dropped around year ago. But anyway great goal.
  21. Mossemeez

Security in Virtual Worlds (Entropia) -- help a fellow EU player out!

Done :) The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
  22. Mossemeez

Rebellion Against SIB

Intresting test...:)
  23. Mossemeez

I hope to god not all the new missions are hunter related!

MIssions for crafters: Craft 1k clicks basic filters- reward 25 nova fragments Craft 1k clicks OA101 - reward 25 nova fragments Craft 1k clicks Lich armor - reward 25 nova fragments etc... Missions for miners: Mine 1k Lysterium stone - reward 25 nova fragments Mine 1k Gazzurite stone - reward...
  24. Mossemeez

Where's my free gift?

Friend of mine was preregistered to rocktropia now he made account thru rocktropia, logged in to rocktropia and no gun as free gift. :mad:
  25. Mossemeez

Did he tried to scam me ?

Only SSDD. There is no more words...
Back