Search results

1. DuLi_

Selling OA 103's cheaper in bulk's

Hello there, i got tons of em now, "to many" :S and thats why i turned my way to EF, im only selling in bulk's "10 at a time" and im currently selling em for 145 each wich is 1450ped pr bulk, please Pm me if ya want one, and please dont ask me for less, course then there is in the auction...
  2. DuLi_

Cape Corinth Hangar 06 for sale!

Hello, im selling my hangar location is 1 minor tp from Corinth tp... please send offers on pm, Not interested in anything other than cash, so no trade offers please, Thanks DuLi...
  3. DuLi_

Selling Full Eon (F)

yoyo, it's what the topic say's im now selling full Eon set (F), bougth this not long ago, but for many stupid reasons i have to sell this now, im taking offers here please or BO offers on pm, there is no time limit to it realy, im just gonna sell when i feel i wont loose to much on it lol...
  4. DuLi_

cheaper skills for sale..

Hello i hang out in Cape Corinth, if im not there try find kimmi kimmi ef net, he i also there when not selling tickets in twin..... some prices.. Rifle: 242 ped each chip Courage: 350 ped each chip anatomy: 135 ped each chip blp: 170 ped each chip weapons handling: Offers? combat reflexes...
  5. DuLi_

Bulk of skills anyone? more to come,,

Everything is chipped out of these, and ready to leave my storage anytime ;) =========================== Aim: 3 gsi's Rifle: 59gsi's Combat reflex: 3 gsi's Combat sense: 4 gsi's First Aid: 1 gsi Handgun: 3 gsi's IRD: 3 gsi's RDA: 16 gsi's Weapons handling: 6 gsi's Wounding 2 gsi's...
  6. DuLi_

A good thing about this VU :)

i just had a hunt on trox South of itacha for the first time in almost a year :o and for a suprise i then notised that this AI shit and all the "trapped" was gone, i had about 15++ trox on me at the same time and not even 1 single trox got trapped, AND when they died after me shooting em whit...
  7. DuLi_

Buying DOA RJ

hello, the topic says it all i hope, im all open for offers, please send me a pm whit your asking price and we can discuss from there :) Thanks..... feel free to bump :dunce:
  8. DuLi_

Selling Angel (F) 5b set, as 147

Hello there its as Mr. Topic says... im taking offers on: Full Angel (F) startbid at +17.9k Full set 5b platings startbid at "i dont know" :p starkhov as 147... startbid at +3.6k Auction will end whitin 5 days.. (if not sooner) Thanks, and happy bidding
  9. DuLi_

Trading Full Tiger (M) +mkV for Full Angel (M)

hello guys it's as the topic says, this should be a pretty sweat deal i heard, so hurry up all ;) Thanks... also "considering" offers on full tiger and the mkV on pm's
  10. DuLi_

tigth bug after mini patch?

yo.. just had to ask, Anyone else having trouble removing the tigths after this mini? its like i can remove em ever 3 times out of 10 or sumthing, and it sucks, lol have to relogg to get em of, this has happend sometimes before, but not like this "after mini patch" that is, so anyone else...
  11. DuLi_

For real, What makes YOU stay in pe?

well i have been thinking about this for a long long time my self :S i have played pe for some quite some time now, and i always hear ppl complaining about baad loots, and "that fucker" getting that "undeserved loot" :S and so on and on and on :/ why do those (You ppl) who feel you lost so...
  12. DuLi_

selling full Viking (F)

Topic says it all, please give me some offers on this armor if your interested ;) post em here or send em in pm ;) Thanks DuLi..
  13. DuLi_

Selling Face & Body unit's

Hello there peeps the topic says it all :) Offers starting on -10.000ped's as usaly, try making me a good offer and get em asap or post a bid here and wait until monday for me to sell.. Thanks and happy bidding all ;)
  14. DuLi_

Selling full Angel (F)

Selling Full Angel (F) as the topic says, taking offers on pm's, or try to hit those special numbers and get it asap, DuLi...
  15. DuLi_

Buying: Full Eon(F)

its what the topic says :) please give me a pm if you got one and wanna sell it or if you know someone selling, i will give a little reward for those who get me in touch whit a seller if the deal goes tru, Thanks... all bump are more than welcome ;)
  16. DuLi_

Buying: Full Shadow(F)

it's as the topic says :) if you got one and wanna sell please give me a pm whit your price, or if you know someone selling please also gimme a little call ;) Thanks DuLi..
  17. DuLi_

so what do ya all think about the new mob's? and what do they drop?

so what ya all think? i liked the Nexnecis best, got a few globals on em, one of em had a gun called "Korss H350" and 1 Red paint in it, The chomper's i feel was abit boring to hunt, same whit collum.... The phasm's i havent hunted that much to say anything about, but maybe some of you have...
  18. DuLi_

lol :/ i knew it, new "uber" mobs, "Chompers"

i knew they would do this, not a chance in hell we would get something new and cool for everyone i said :S and now this :O Click to enlarge
  19. DuLi_

Storage-Appartment=same system?

Dunno realy if this has been up so much, "it probably have" But it is time to get it back up there than ;) So wouldent it be SO nice if we could use tha storage as an appartment? "or almost atleast"? you can add a friend of your etc. so your best friend could borrow shit and stuff from each...
  20. DuLi_

For CND Miners..

Hey there guys ;) i just have to ask, Has anyone else notised that the finds has gotten smaller after this VU ? i get sizeble Very Very rare now after yesterday :/ whit ore its more like avarage modest and medium's :( it used to be siz.. conc.. ample.. i also used 5 oa103's " found the same...
  21. DuLi_

Buying: adj 97 Full jag (F)

well its as the topic say, a bump is always welcome to ;) and offers in pm please ;)
  22. DuLi_

SELLING: 1 million lysterium stones

hehe yea topic says it all, anyone interested? the more you buy the better it gets ;) offers in here please, having som probs whit me pm box :(
  23. DuLi_

NO! whats going on inside theyr heads?

Case 77076 History 27 Apr 2006 Tim Tønnesen: Hello there For mounths i haven been able to pick up alot off my stuff in my appartment, like the body sculp, and face sculp chairs.. also i cant sell my appartment since noone is able to claim it after they bougth it :/ many many other pl also...
  24. DuLi_

Your a norwegian?

to all you norwegian ppl out there, "Norwegian Rebels" are looking for new ppl all the time, We are realy not looking for skilled ppl or anything like that, but we do want the players that apply to know the game abit, so thats why i set a limit at 50k total skills as a limit, not course we care...
  25. DuLi_

it's like wtf,or am i missing something?

- handle Cases submitted later than five business days after the incident. Exceptions to this rule are possible, but due to their time consuming nature and the increased load on our databases, these cases may be levied with an extra fee. http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5383.html whats...
Back