Search results

1. chronos913

Selling: Selling T 8.22 Enigma L4

TT+ 16k. Reasonable offers will be considered.
  2. chronos913

Selling: WTS Christmas Ring 2019 and Emik Enigma L4 T 8.19

Emik L4: TT+ 21k Christmas Ring 2019: TT+40k prices negotiable. ped only.
  3. chronos913

Price Check Emik Enigma L4 T 8.1x

TIR is 149/200 . Just wanting to get a decent ballpark of how much my toy is worth. :)
  4. chronos913

Palindrome Uber (15551 Eomon Mature)

There I was, casually plowing through baby eomon--this is the first migration I've been able to take on smaller eomon without having to be too cautious about my hp (thanks lifesteal ring!) and about 15 min into my hunt, BOOM! I nearly spat out my beer when I saw the HoF amount! I've had some...
  5. chronos913

Selling: sold

TT+ 6200 OBO
  6. chronos913

Buying: Close

Looking to buy at least a T7 one of these at a reasonable price (less than the one on auction).
  7. chronos913

Price Check Herman ASI TEN Edition

Trying to get a feel of what I could get for a T 8.28 one of these...
  8. chronos913

Price Check UnL M Angel part

Wondering how much a t4 M Angel harness should go for, max.
  9. chronos913

Uber: Killed some scips, and the HOFF gave me a visit

Went to take out some scips this morning to finish off my iron V, and boom....927 ped hof! BUT WAIT!!! I entered into MsPudding's freaking fantastic HOFF's HOF OFF event, and my almost uber multiplied to become my biggest hunting take yet!! :D
  10. chronos913

Buying: UnL (M) Angel or similar harness

As the title say, I'm looking for an Angel harness for a M, or something with similar Imp/Cut/Stab protection. Pure ped, or willing to trade an adj resto chip plus ped for the right harness.
  11. chronos913

Selling: T 8.67 Emik Enigma L2(SOLD)

Looking to get TT(full@280)+3800. Willing to trade for Adjusted resto chip(+ ped from me).
  12. chronos913

Selling: T8.60 Emik Enigma L2 and Dante combo

T8.60 Emik Enigma L2 Taking offers! Looking for ped, Angel(M) harness+ Ped, or high tiered Maddox 4, Adj. **NOTE: the price is only for the L2. i couldn't change the title of the thread after i decided to keep the dante** SB:+3350 BO:+3800
  13. chronos913

Selling: NeoPsion Mindforce Implant, Improved

TT is 35.43, asking for +500.Item is current on auction with bids starting at +490.
  14. chronos913

Selling: Adjusted Restoration chip

chip has been SOLD
  15. chronos913

Selling: Phantom (M) Tier 1.7-2.9

Phantom (M) Tier 1.7-2.9---sold Selling a (M) Phantom set. The feet, harness, and arms are all T2.9. The shins are T1.7. The other parts are T2.0, 2.2, and 2.3. SOLD. please close
  16. chronos913

Buying: (M) Martial SGA edition or Angel: Harness and Helmet

(M) Martial SGA edition or Angel: Harness Looking to buy either of these two types of harness. PM me with offers, or chat me in game~Uni chronos planar
  17. chronos913

Buying: Ares Ring Augmented

found one. thread can be closed
  18. chronos913

Selling: T 7.6 Adjusted Maddox IV

TT+5k BO with Beast Amp combo
  19. chronos913

Adj. Maddox IV with enhancers log(experiment)

I've been using an Adj. Maddox IV tiered to 7.4 for the past year. Most of the time I used enhancers, sometimes I didn't. Recently, I've had a few people tell me that it wasnt wise to use enhancers on a weapon with such a high rate of fire because it would be an incredibly high break rate. So, I...
  20. chronos913

Help: Weapon selection suggestions

This is my setup and my skill levels. What are some suggestions on what i could be using that could be better/less expensive/more eco? (lvl 32 evade, also using Athenic Augmented along with Improved Ares(included on entropiawiki stats). Armor is phantom+5b or shogun+4a) edit: I forgot to add...
  21. chronos913

Embra Spectral Enblade (L)

Looted one nearly full TT from an Eomon last night. No sales in the past couple of years, and im sure several changes have taken place since that affects MU. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Embra_Spectral_Enblade_(L)
  22. chronos913

Buying: Phantom(M) minus foot guards

parts accepted as well. PM me offers.
  23. chronos913

Buying: Athenic Ring Improved

Bought what i needed.
  24. chronos913

Selling...

Standard Damper BP QR 100 and RepEdge Battle Axe 2x0 @ boxes! (Look at all of these crazy people butt sliding around...LOL)
  25. chronos913

Advanced Cooling System Unit Blueprint(L)

Any ideas on an actual fair market price for this level VIII electronics BP? The one I looted has 20 clicks. Any info or offers are appreciated. Thanks.
Back