Search results

1. B

Uber: 1752ped exo

biggest hunting hof so far for me. I had been crafting all week, and i did not get anythign nice at all. Then i was allmost broke and i was thinking of going to skill some hunting. My last peds i used to repair my opalo and got 1500 amo. Atlas heaven norht is a nice place for hunting low mobs so...
  2. B

Cnd?

What has happend to cnd? i try to mine up there, and i find nothing at all. Been there aloot before and found nice stuff. Now it is empthy. Tryed different finders, with amp withoutamp. tryed a run with 5 103 amps, and i did not get a single global or hof, sizable was the largest. Did they do...
  3. B

best ATH you can get

Yesterday i got a son:-) that is the best ath i can ever get.
  4. B

Exo Hof

This nice one, gave me 3th place in the champions league event this sunday. 3th place i got 50peds of clothes from Mike freyr 's shop at CND, ty:-) allso i got the highest loot, so i got some irl stuff from http://www.steelseries.com/ So i'm very happy, it was a nice event:-) Click to enlarge
  5. B

What is Private mining event?

Logged in as i wanted to mine some on CND, found a dome i wanted to try. then i get a message saying, there is an event going on, and i have to wait 2 hours and 30 minutes before the dome is avalible for mining or i had to buy a event ticket. Well i was thinking ok, i try another dome. HM same...
  6. B

massive Belk:-)

Mining CND and got this one:-) [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  7. B

Rascal harness Male:-)

I Just looted a Rascal harness L unlimited bp and i had to try it, evn if i dont have the skills to use it at max effect. Well i got this: the bp is for sale, read about it at the trading section Max tt is 11,20
  8. B

Selling Rascal Harness L BP unlimited

Hi SElling this: Click to enlarge last Rascal harness bp sold was for tt+3k that was 15.september 2006 so i want offers on this one. Either in Post or in PM. This auction will end in 1 week. Startbid of tt+3k no buyout yet. I just had to try it, even if i was not skilled enough i got this...
  9. B

Zombie Arms L bp

Hi I just looted this bp, but i cant see any zombie arms bp l in auction.And i cant find any sold either. Is this a rare bp? or is it just common? I tried to make one, and i manage to do so. The Armor part looked very nice, i try to make picture of it and upload it later. Ty Bolla
  10. B

Vast Narc :-)

Got this when it looked like all hope was out. Just 4 bombs left and then this:-) Click to enlarge Bigger picture added
  11. B

Buying Ghost Harness(M)

PM me an offer:-)
  12. B

Extraction

Finally i got extraction:-)
  13. B

Tr6

Hi i'm buying a Tr6 pm me for offer.
  14. B

mining skills

Hi This is my first Tread in the mining section. I just unlocked CGA for a few weeks back, and i have a question about this skill. What does it do? I can see that my mining has been very bad latley, and i think it is strange that mining gets poorer when u get more skills. Anyone has any idea...
  15. B

Cga:-)

Got this after some months with bad mining, so hope some good will come:-) Click to enlarge my skills at the time i unlocked it: suv: 1780 Drilling: 2142 Geo: 1395 Pro: 1372 Mining: 1987
  16. B

buying plates 2c and 5c

Hi Can someone give me an offer on 2c plates and 5c plates om pm please.
  17. B

B: armor plates 4c

If anyone have some 4c plates for sale. PM me with the tt+ prize. :)
  18. B

Teamhun 92 ped argo + items

Click to enlarge
Back