Search results

1. Ginger16

Help: Stuck In Space?

Hi All, For nearly 2 hours now i have been unable to log in since my avi is situated in space. is there anything that can be done, when i log into Entropia Universe website it says servers down for maintenance try again later therefor i am unable to log a support case as well, when i log into...
  2. Ginger16

a little luck at crafting

A little luck last night :yay: :woot:
  3. Ginger16

A Few Globals and small Hof's Mining and Crafting from the past month.

Hey All, just thought i would post a few globals and Hofs from the past month of Crafting and Mining: :woot: :wtg::wtg:
  4. Ginger16

Help: Current MU To Excel

Hi all, sorry i have done a bit of searching, but i wanted to give up and ask: is there any tool / utility that is able to gather all prices of current MU of say Ore's to Excel or any better way of doing this... :scratch2::scratch2: Many Thanks Chron
  5. Ginger16

Selling: Ore's Daily

Hi All, firstly thank you for taking the time to read this. I am coming back from a break to EU, beginning my time now as a trader, i will be online daily and looking to assist people in which ever way possible. My Main Points that i want to bring from myself into EU: 1) to Supply Ore's...
  6. Ginger16

Selling Mining Skills

Hi All, As the title states i am selling mining skills: Prospecting : 1790 : looking for around 900 peds Geology : 1323 : " " " 585 Peds Mining : 1984 : " " " 210 Peds -Chron
  7. Ginger16

Happy --->

:yay:Happy ---> Pancake Day!! :yay: *mmmmmm* Post if u have had any or whats your record :D i stand easily defeted at 10, my friend got 14.5 last year :eek: but keep on cookin' All the best -Chron! :beerchug:
  8. Ginger16

PC: mining skills

just wanting to know how much people think these mining skills are worthwith esi, and without? can't rly work entropia tools. quite confusing :scratch2:: Prospecting1790 Geology1323 Mining1984 thank you, -Chron
  9. Ginger16

Plans

Whats every 1 got planned for the week? i know its half term for some lucky ppl :D but just wanting to know ;)
  10. Ginger16

New Avi and Sig Pictures

Oh Yeh New Set of Avi pic and Sig pic Please comment :D Thanks Chron.. and yes i love drumming :D soon will be a pic of my tattoo i am getting of drumsticks :D
  11. Ginger16

Metal's Ores and Enmatter Shop

Just like to help people out if they need Ore or Enmatter please come to Metal's shop. He has alot of Ore and Enmatters for sale, also hides and some armor, but mainly ores come and take a look :). Chikara Koufuku Condos BlockA Shop #02 Somethings i can remember in his shop off the top of...
  12. Ginger16

First Find Of Gold Stone and it was ample... :D

Yay, its so good to finally find gold, and my first claim was an ample how much better can it get, and it was a silent global :D Click to enlarge and had a good rest of the week to, and haven't posted so i got 1 from christmas day litrally popped on for 2 mins and got a good other 2 claims...
  13. Ginger16

please help.

Hey All, just a quick little question to ask if you could comment my signature and any comments would be gratley thanked. to kind of make it better or improve is the word :D thanks all :wtg: keep on rockin':D Chron
  14. Ginger16

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR (earily)

:yay:Just like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! to every 1, because i am going to be out alot and won't have time to visit the forum so every 1 have a good time and don't get too drunk :laugh: hope every 1 gets what they want from santa :beerchug::flip: Cya all soon ...
  15. Ginger16

i spent four hours and i got "Not Aloud"

i was so disheartened about 5 minuites ago after speneding a good 3-4 hours on this sig, ragging my self throught Adobe imageready CS2 and Photoshop Cs2 also looking up numerious tutorials to make my signature the best i can to find this :( Click to enlarge Oh i spent ages :( thats the best one...
  16. Ginger16

Please comment my sig

Yay Please take a look at my new Sig and just leave a lil comment about it plz? Thankies alot :vampire: Ginger
  17. Ginger16

-= Selling 212 (L) =-

please close, the item has been sold. thankyou
  18. Ginger16

Mining Ova the past week :) 1st post

Heres my account on My Mining Over the past few days - a week CND ... i love u :) and 1 on ameritha 1st Click to enlarge 2nd Click to enlarge 3rd Click to enlarge 4th Click to enlarge thanks for taking time to look at them Chron/G
  19. Ginger16

a few new globals :)

Click to enlarge nice few days :) Click to enlarge and finally :D Click to enlarge thanks again G
  20. Ginger16

1st uber :)

only a little uber but it was nice :) Click to enlarge Thanks for looking G
  21. Ginger16

Any one intrested on taking me on as a weekend Contract Miner

Hey, just a quick message to say: if any one is intrested in wanting a weekend contract miner i will happily devote my weekend to mining for them, i have collage in the week so i am currently just playing weekends so it is hard for people to want me as a contract miner, but i didn't really have...
  22. Ginger16

a Little bit of lcuk

well *sigh* this game is driving me bonkers but i cna't part from it because i no i am addicted but it still sucks every last penny outa me so.. what can i say but i am finally reciving something back + earlier i was at CND got quite alot of Claims (all below global Size :( ) but none the less...
  23. Ginger16

Selling Nemesis (F) Thighs <> Bear Gloves (F)

selling neme thighs TT+120 " bear gloves TT+60 G
  24. Ginger16

NOR Ken Ken Foss.... what a guy....

One of my best friends Nor Ken, was so nice, don't rly quite understand the reason just yet but he gracefully went to Twin's and shouted "GIVING ITEMS AWAY" and i was like :confused: so i went down there next thing i know he PM'ed me saying ppl are coming from everywhere lol, i said what are...
  25. Ginger16

Buying Full Nemesis Set (M)

Buying full neme set (M) i can offer 3X diamonds and 100 peds for the whole set thanks Ginger
Back