1. S

Buying: Buying Tiger Helmet (M)

Pm price, tier and so forth... Peace!
  2. S

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 - Tier 8

SOLD - Close Thread please.
  3. S

Renting: Adjusted Ravenger v1 t8

I want to check the interest in renting one of the highest (the highest?) tiered Adj V1 in the game. This weapon is a lot of fun and can be verified by anyone who has ever owned one. And with the 8 tiers, this weapon is a beast! If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a PM...
  4. S

Buying: Adjusted V1

Bought. Close thread please
  5. S

Angel M UL

:wtg::wtg:
  6. S

Buying: Angel M UL

:yay::yay::yay:
  7. S

Good FAP for healing service?

Hello, What are the recommended FAPs today and what prices are these around? Apart from mod/imp fap? I am looking for smoothing to set up a healing service and i need some info on what kind of faps are a good choice Thanks in advance!
  8. S

Selling: Full Nemesis (M) + Full set of 5B

---sold---
  9. S

Mk.v t5

PC please! :)
  10. S

Buying: Set of 5B plates and A104

BOUGHT-Set of 5B plates and A104 BOUGHT :locked:
  11. S

FAP-90 Healing service!

Hey! If anyone is interested, i got a FAP-90 and i'm offering my services as a healer. I only charge the decay if trips dont extend beyond the hours :) Tipping is however perfectly fine :) Please add me in game! Swartalf Swart Mörk.
  12. S

Selling: Korss H400 (L) with very high tiers!

Hi! Im selling a Korss H400 (L). Im not sure if its worth anything other than the normal price but if someone is interested, please let me know :) TT: 91,91 Tier: 1.3 Tier 1: 2370 Tier 2: 998 Tier 3: 1983 Tier 4: 2884 Tier 5: 1429 Tier 6: 2523 Tier 7: 379 Tier 8: 1811 Tier 9: 1525 Tier 10...
  13. S

Buying: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

Hi! Looking to buy one of these. Dont really care about tiers and would much rather get one with tier 0. PM me or write in this thread with your offers please! :)
  14. S

Adj V1

Anybody know what one of these cost? Thanks in advance!
  15. S

S - 5b Plates

Selling my six (6) 5b plates. No offers less than tt+130 SOLD
  16. S

- Selling Lots of skills -

I was thinking about putting them all out on au but i figured some ppl might want a whole bunch of skills so im posting a thread here first. And to avoid any confusion, the buyer supplies the chip. General Skills: Atheltics: 2.4k - SOLD Courage: 2.9k - SOLD Dexterity: 1.8k - SOLD Serendepity...
  17. S

Selling Adj V1

SOLD! :wtg:
  18. S

PC: Strikehammer

tell me the price of the strikehammer plz!
  19. S

S: 321 ped ESI

Title says it all, PM me with offers or write in this thread!
  20. S

Selling MkV

SB:+10k BO:+11.5k Or if you have any other offers you are free to send me a PM. I am currently looking for an adj V1 so a trade is very much of interest :cool: Regards
  21. S

>Buying: Adj V1

Buying Adj v1! PM me with your offers or write in this thread. Possible trade is MkV and peds for the Adj V1 if that is of any interest :) Regards
  22. S

15k Atrax hof!

Tonight I was hunting away on cnd participating in CL and suddenly this little fellow started biting on me :) The image is kinda blurry but it says 15310 from a atrax alpha. Click to enlarge Thx to everyone for a really nice event and see you all next week :yay:
  23. S

S: Ml-35

SB: tt+14.8k BO:tt+15k Possible trades: MkV+peds DOA Loudmouth
  24. S

Buying ML-35

Thats right, im buying your Ml-35. PM me with your sale prices or write in this thread :) /Regards
  25. S

Buying Mini-Sweeper V1

PM me with offers or write in this thread :) Thanks!
Back