Search results

1. S

Buying: (F) UL armor

Looking to buy a low-medium armor (e.g Ghost, Phantom etc). Important stats are Impact, Cut, Stab. Open to ideas however my budget is 2k incl. tt value. Dm me what you have and what you want for it. Thanks in advanced, Saphira
  2. S

RSG LAN Party 21-24 November 2019

RSG LAN society proudly presents Entropia Universe LAN Party 2019. Free entry! When is it? November 21st - 24th, it's OK to join on the 22nd or 23rd. Location? Norra Uppsalavägen 15, Hallstavik. About 1.5h drive North of Stockholm. Easily accessible by train or bus. One bus from Stockholm...
  3. S

Info: Welcome to ChrystalStar's stream!

Welcome to ChrystalStar's stream channel, in co-operation with EntropiaLife! I stream all kinds of games but foremost Entropia Universe. I stream on either Saphira or Xpl0jd (hubby's avatar), that way I can give you viewers a more fun and exciting content. - Saphira is a mid-level player that...
  4. S

Info: Prestige society recruiting

Feel like you need a change in-game? Bored at being freelancer or just simply wanna change society? Welcome to Prestige, a newly founded society. Skill requirement minimum 100k. Contact me here on PCF or in-game, Saphira Amethyst Star. Cheers, Saph
  5. S

Selling: Rainbow crystals or rainbow texture

WTB Rainbow crystals or rainbow texture - PM me with quantity and price. Have a great day! :beerchug:
  6. S

FYI: Healer loot in Shared loot - how it actually works (Tested)

So.. I read about how people are freaking out about the new healer loot in shared loot. Possible exploits and yada yada... So me and Xpl0jd decided that "HEY! Lets actually try this stuff out and see how it REALLY works out on shared." Item used: Imp fap, decays 2 pec per heal. Heals per mob...
  7. S

Gameaholic summer LAN 2018 in Sweden

Gameaholic, a non-profitable gaming community, is hosting their yearly summer LAN-event and this year we're gonna do it bigger and better than ever before! When is it? June 28th - July 1st, a 4-day event (you don't have to stay all 4 days) in Vallentuna, 30 minutes north of Stockholm. We...
  8. S

Selling: Guardian nurse dress F

Get your hands on this rare dress! Maybe a gift for the wifey or the mistress? :laugh: Yours for tt+700 (markup tt+799). Cheerios
  9. S

Selling: 3 Martial SGA parts (F)

All parts are full TT, send offer in pm or ingame "Saphira Amethyst Star" Martial Arm Guards, SGA Edition (F) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=ArmorItem&name=Martial_Arm_Guards%2c_SGA_Edition Martial Foot Guards, SGA Edition (F)...
  10. S

Selling: 250 ped tt ESI

250 ped tt ESI, freshly looted yesterday. Send offers via pm, ingame or flaskpost :D Ingame nic "Saphira Amethyst Star". Cheerios
  11. S

Selling: Eudoracell lvl 10

As the title says I'm selling my eudoracell bunny, Mischief, lvl 10 (might even be lvl 11), fully fed! Further information about eudoracell: http://www.emmas-shop.tk/taming/pet-overview/eudoracell/ SB: 750 ped BO: 1.5k ped Cheers!
  12. S

Looking for The Rolk Project

It is very important that I or Sodiak Sodi Kingston get a gold of the avatar called The Rolk Project. The reason why is cus Sodiak accidently placed a bid on one of his ESI's, 8.8k bid - 74153%... The Rolk Project, Please contact one of us so that Sodiak and you can correct the mistake and ofc...
  13. S

Make up your mind!

Why on earth do MA lock players for having indecent names and then MA implement indecent creatures with minimal clothes and indecent clothes for avatars that is MUCH worse than the avatar names?! I sense some double moral going on here..? I've also noticed that a lot of players is against the...
  14. S

Signature contest

Hey all! I'm looking for a new signature. I've tried making one myself but I just can't find the time and patience for it so I decided to run a competition. The winner is ofc the one with the best signature (made for me) and the prize is 2000 EFD. I know there's a lot of great artists out there...
  15. S

We want more Quests/Missions!

I demand more quests! I haven't had this much fun since we had makeup! The hunting quests are indeed fun but also for those with peds. I'd like to see more quests like the Anna Quest - they cost a shitload of ME but still cheaper and more creative. I bet you (MA) got some more on the way and...
  16. S

Quest issue - The crate

Hey all! I just can't seem to find that stupid crate somewhere! It's suppose to be located in the deep jungle somewhere but I was not given cords nor anything... I've been looking for it for 2 hours now - please help me!
  17. S

New clothes - ideas

Things that needs to be sorted first: - Sort out the old lootable clothes so that they got matching bra, panties or shirt and pants. - Fix the bug when using a tight shirt and jeans. - Bring back makeup. - Foxy Boots and over the knee socks still expand when using Micro Skirts. - The glitch in...
  18. S

Buying: Gazzurdite texture

Buying Gazz texture 200-400 at 120%. Please PM.
  19. S

Me and my zombie, Squishy

Dear Diary. Yesterday I adopted a Zombie, I call him Squishy, from the new planet Rocktropia. Adopted from https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/185036-zombie-rescue-fund.html He arrived yesterday afternoon as Exovirus promised and Squishy was very hungry so I fed him a...
  20. S

What game is she singing about?

The question has been answered.
  21. S

Ms DJ - Behind the scenes + Playlist

Wohooo what a great radio show it was today! I'm happy I've had such a great audience :yay: I peaked at 30 listeners :wtg: even though I was sooo nervous, I quit smoking yesterday as well so there were no way I could cool down either haha.. I got through it though .. after 4 cups of coffee...
  22. S

Loot-pool?

I know it's been discussed many times before but I still want to hear your thoughts about the loot-pool since the many changes in VU 10. Do you still believe in a loot-pool or do you think MA are distributing the loot (HOFs and globals) themselves? Or is there other ways that we've not thought of?
  23. S

Ms DJ's Saturday Favourites

Ms DJ's first show at http://atlashavenradio.com/ March 27 this Saturday 15.00MA-18.00MA Nea's Place I'll be playing some of my favourite songs, everything from Bon Jovi to Gigi D'agostino. I'll be adding the song-list to the thread after my show for those who missed some of the songs or...
  24. S

How to talk to MA

Have you ever sent a supportcase to MA without getting a senseable respond back? Want to learn how to talk to them in swedish? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66fULfwb2X4&feature=related I recommend you to watch all episodes, they just get better.
  25. S

vu10.0 Bug/issue list

We're so happy that VU10 is finally here and it looks amazing - unfortunatly MA have more issues now solving all the bugs that's in the Universe. I thought it would be interessting to actually see how many bugs and issues that's out there and also to make a feedback thread for MA to look at if...
Back