Search results

1. bertisevil

Globaling beacon by GA & friends

So here's the story, the rest of my soc mates had a global marathon Saturday just past and did 7 beacons in a row. I had to miss it due to some rl issues. So logged in today and did a 29 ped beacon with Johnny and some others. Afterwards I said I'd try a 35 pedder. So we gathered a team...
  2. bertisevil

Rutuba

Logged in this morning and was immediately summoned by mylcat to come kills some hogs with himself and Butch. Wonder joined us but hte loot wasn't great at all. Wonder had to log at that stage so we moved on to sumimas for a change Loot was nonexistant until we got this very nice piece of...
  3. bertisevil

HoF: 16k Itumatrox

Yay my first loot over 1k, not to mention 10k. Literally still shaking, thanks for the Christmas present MA :D Special thanks to all my soc mates that have listened to my bitching and moaning over the last couple of years Edit: Jsut so people know, the items in there are a 20 ped esi and a...
  4. bertisevil

HoF: A lil warrior

:yay: Just hitting lvl 36 laser pistol and this is my 2nd solo hof, really pleases with it. Allows me to hunt on a little longer Gotta love the way Butch and I had just been chatting about unexpected nice loot hehe
  5. bertisevil

HoF: CND mining trip

Thought I'd chance my arm mining on CND, haven't tried it before so I purchased 2 OA103s and off I went, here's the result, 2 hofs and a global happy days :yay: Trip started with this one, I'm real pleased with it as it means I break the 500 ped barrier for the first time then this lil lyst...
  6. bertisevil

HoF: Silent umrbranoid esi

Loots been terrible lately, nice way to end the drought (hopefully) :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  7. bertisevil

Achievement: Serendipity

Finally bought a set of ghost to celebrate unlocking serendipity (hadn't done it yet but knew it was coming :)). Went to chance the big atrax north of Nates Place. Figured i'd better have good karma as I'd just spent 2 hours doing tp runs from swamp camp Unlocked serendipity almost straight...
  8. bertisevil

silent crafting hof, Loughlin Masher BP

Got this one last night, roughly 220 ped global but the blueprint that dropped is for a Louglin Masher One Blueprint (L) with 2 clicks left on it. Think these go for around 800 ped a click, so that brings it to about 1.8k :) If anybody can give me a more accurate Price check I've...
  9. bertisevil

[PC] Loughlin Masher One Blueprint (L)

Title says it all really, anybody got any idea what this bp is worth? A pic of the bp:
  10. bertisevil

117 ped esi, silent ambu uber

117.68 ped esi, my best loot ever hehe. Very much needed as I was going broke :D and the actual tt bert p.s. about 1100 ped whn markup is considered
  11. bertisevil

Worm turned for Bert 2hofs+glob

K havent' been having great luck lately. So after a long leave of absence I decided to supplement the cashflow with some sweating. Convincing myself it was free skilling and all that. So today after busting my ass at work on a 12 hour night shift I decide to treat myself to a bit of flamboyance...
  12. bertisevil

First 2 HOFS :)

Had a great couple of days 2 hofs, totally unexpected First one, 340 Ped Belkar And the second one while I was waiting for my Belk to sell, a 468 ped Cornundas of all things Both of these are records for me :)
Back